Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

yes i think so :)  how u get panda ? i cant find any panda anywhere :(

There's one specific level with Panda roll and if you have luck your opponent die i got all 4 trophies with a friend is fine got friend with this desert matchmaking :D 

last time it happened, I lost 1st place for 14 min difference and I already see it happening again *sigh*

I've had my share of 1st places this year (although not for a game with glitched trophies), so I'll say you should believe in yourself and tell yourself that you will get it. You could also play the Skulls with Shoguns game while waiting for the patch on this :hmm:

I've had my share of 1st places this year (although not for a game with glitched trophies), so I'll say you should believe in yourself and tell yourself that you will get it. You could also play the Skulls with Shoguns game while waiting for the patch on this :hmm:

I believe in myself, it's only my internet provider that I don't have faith in.

Can't play that game though as I don't own a PS4, but I intend to get back to Demon Souls as soon as I finish getting all the stickers.

Anyone want to write the trophy guide for this with me?

Looks like i destroyed everything. Any clues??

Destroy everything in the Zoo Hub

Grass, they are tiny green mofos, I missed a fuckload of them. Pay extreme attention to those little fuckers and you will get it soon enough. You also need to have unlocked the last world to access the top part of the map, but I'm assuming you already know and did that.

• Like 1