Howdy.

HarleyQuinn007

Welcome to the only forums you'll ever need, Lady Black :wave: . Please take your complimentary cup of tea / coffee / brown liquid and enjoy the rest of the weekend.  :coffee:

P.S. PS4s are great and you need one right now  ;)

Lol. Love me some coffee. I'm working on it believe me ;) lol. I already have a shopping list for it. Thanks for the welcome guys. :) 

Welcome!

The Vita is an excellent gaming platform, more than enough for most people for a foreseeable future, despite there are in essence not coming any new (exclusive) games for it. You don't have to be a Japanese nut, just check my (now somewhat legendary) list of exclusive games I own! And then there are more games that I haven't familiarized with yet and/or fit very good on the Vita, like Velocity 2X (GotY omfgomfg!), Guaccamelee and Plants vs zombies which unfortunately is not avalable right now.

You like fighting? Try Reality fighters, it's pretty fun(ny) :D

Reminds me that I haven't introduced myself yet... hm, that'll have to wait until I finish Destiny of spirits. Grind grind grind grind all day every day.

Edited by Guenter_G

I apparently missed this one, welcome to the forum, hope you like it here. If you got Ys MoC we just started a group playthrough you're welcome to join it only just started.

Did you make a new psn profile for your vita? I noticed you barely had any trophies.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes I made a new account for my Vita. I wanted a change of username, and to avoid someone stalkerish lol. I collected every trophy for all assassins creeds, Mortal kombat, Tekken's apart from 6, GTA and Forza. I've not long had my Vita. 

FYI, you can block/report ppl.

Although I guess they could stalk you on forums which would get annoying after some time.

So you're into fighting games?

Edited by Superbuu3

FYI, you can block/report ppl.

Although I guess they could stalk you on forums which would get annoying after some time.

So you're into fighting games?

Yes heavily into fighting games. I did block and report him, unfortunately he just kept making false accounts to bother me on. Never bothers me on forums.