FFVII porting for PS4 (PSN) has a date...

alebrego

Then the time will come when there's no Platinum for this port, Finally we get to hear some more   :blah:

If it has 36 achievements on Steam, i think there will be a Platinum trophy.

36 :bronze: means 540 points.

A stand-alone game cannot have that total points. It will be a 315-total-points game with no plat (and with a different trophy-list), or it will be an at-least-1100-points game with a plat.

I can easily see a 1230-points set with 36 trophies+platinum: 1 :platinum: 3 :gold: 19 :silver: 14 :bronze:

After completing it many times on PS1 and PC... I don't see the point. :^)

I think the remake and remaster are geared to me more than you. I don't understand the importance of these games but I do want to experience it in some kind of way. Seeing this along with Last Guardian, FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3, I was a bit miffed at how everyone was hyping these games up. This port will help me understand the hype for these games. 

Any word on pricing yet? Nice to have a release date, at least.

Anything over £10 for brits is just madness. We don't even know if a full trophy list included.

I think the remake and remaster are geared to me more than you. I don't understand the importance of these games but I do want to experience it in some kind of way. Seeing this along with Last Guardian, FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3, I was a bit miffed at how everyone was hyping these games up. This port will help me understand the hype for these games. 

Anything over £10 for brits is just madness. We don't even know if a full trophy list included.

hm alot of ff7 fans have some nostalgia bonus because gaming was diffrent in the time of ff7 .  So maybe you cant get the same understanding of the hype  now. Dont get me wrong , it is still a great game, but it feels diffrent now.

hm alot of ff7 fans have some nostalgia bonus because gaming was diffrent in the time of ff7 .  So maybe you cant get the same understanding of the hype  now. Dont get me wrong , it is still a great game, but it feels diffrent now.

Oh, I understand that but I still need to see what the game-play is like. Plus Lost Odyssey (Created also by Sakaguchi) holds the number one spot in my JRPG heart, maybe FF7 might replace it? 

So from what I understand you didn't play it before? Then yeah, I agree with you. Oh and, I want the FF7 remake, too.

So from what I understand you didn't play it before? Then yeah, I agree with you. Oh and, I want the FF7 remake, too.

Yes, I haven't played any of the final fantasies. Lost Odyssey is the closest thing to Final Fantasy for me. Sorry, I was amusing that you didn't care for FF7 remake and I apologize for that.  :lol:

That fast :o? I was expecting Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released first.

This is a port from the PC that was announced a while ago. The one that was announced last week (if it follows the usual FF release schedule) should be announced to be a 2017 release and then pushed back to 2019.

• 3 months later...