Platinums 80-99: What should I play?

HokieCAB

Now that Fallout 4 has been announced, it seems like I'm going to make that my 100th platinum. Fallout 3 was my first game on PS3, and I went back to finish off the game for my 25th plat.

I'm now sitting at 78 platinum trophies, with 79 and 80 already planned for Mercenary Kings and Bloodborne. But after that, I'm not sure what to play!

So I'm turning to the community for some suggestions - only restrictions is that I can only play PS4 games, or anything available on PSNow since I retired the PS3 when I switched to next-gen.

Once I have some suggestions, I'll update with what comes after 80 and keep updating on my quest for that 100th platinum.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

You could always do Borderlands 2 for the PS4.

Also, the 3 Uncharted games coming out for the PS4 soon.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends. (idk how different, or if at all, it is from the ps3 version.)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires.

Resogun looks like it's fun play but I don't know much about it.

Those would probably take some time to do to keep you occupied. (Uncharted doesn't come out until October anyways.)

I don't know about many more PS4 games than the ones you've already played, or were suggested already. But whatever plats you go for, they're gonna have to be really fast. Getting 21 plats in 4 months is gonna take some work.

Edited by ExHaseo

I suggest you un-retire your ps3 for now. I'm not sure there's 20 games worth playing, much less platt'ing on the ps4 as of now. On your profile there are easily 10 plattable games you could work towards. Fallout New Vegas perhaps? :)

Since you have Dark Souls 1 you could get the ps4 version of #2

The Evil Within and Alien: Isolation also look fun.

Edited by Hemiak

I don't know about many more PS4 games than the ones you've already played, or were suggested already. But whatever plats you go for, they're gonna have to be really fast. Getting 21 plats in 4 months is gonna take some work.

Yeah I thought about trying to get through everything before Fallout releases. Doubt I'll be able to do that, but I'm hoping to be pretty close since I'm sure Fallout will be a 60-80 hour investment

I suggest you un-retire your ps3 for now. I'm not sure there's 20 games worth playing, much less platt'ing on the ps4 as of now. On your profile there are easily 10 plattable games you could work towards. Fallout New Vegas perhaps? :)

Since you have Dark Souls 1 you could get the ps4 version of #2

The Evil Within and Alien: Isolation also look fun.

Not an option anymore since the thing yellow-lighted on me, so it got traded in for my 4.

Um:

inFAMOUS (you have every other inFAMOUS game platted)

Dead Space 3

Ether One

Should have read the full post, however, there is a funny coincidence of all my choices- inFAMOUS and Dead Space 3 are available over PSN(ow), and Ether One you actually have on PS4, so my suggestions are solid and double.

• 2 months later...

Checking back in on my old thread - I'm up to 92 plats, so getting to 99 by November seems within striking distance.

Mercenary Kings and Bloodborne are still on my list, along with Lords of the Fallen and The Escapists. That gets me to 96, any other recommendations for 97-99?