*Again* with the vague description trophy list?...

Its one thing to have a secret trophies but when a developer has the opportunity to put the description listed for each one these guys have to be completely vague and mysterious about it. It just annoys the hell outta me, especially now- developers know that people like us here on this site are completionists/trophy hunters but yet they gotta put in a bunch of b.s. instead of using the description box to actually *describe* the trophy requirements...ugh!

• Like 2

Interesting to see this one actually has a platinum trophy. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of vague trophy descriptions either. Although some of them are clearly repeats from the first two games so you can probably just check out some older trophy guides. The others likely have you doing a specific move 50+ times with the character seen on the trophy image.

Dunno, I like it when the descriptions aren't something boring like "Do x y-amount of times." I understand why it would bother some but the requirements get found out by the community pretty fast anyway. It would be troublesome if you're trying to get onto the leaderboards.

If I were in charge of trophies for a game, I'd just give them numbers with no description. I think it would make figuring out what triggers them FUN for the initial players. Right up until the trophy guides get completed.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2667-The-Swapper

The problem is, if it's a trophy that requires 50+ hours of grinding, you'd probably never figure out what it is you need to do.

• Like 4

Ever seen the trophy descriptions to Project Diva F? :P

I have, actually, playing the game right now. At least most of those trophies are things you'd do naturally as a completionist, play all the songs buy all the things etc.