Would You Rather...

Connie

Spiders are look awesome, if they not going to kill me, or crawling under my feet for me being clean them lately from the floor, I'll choose spiders.

So, you now about to have a memory loss, would you rather to hear what exactly happen to you before, or some sweetest meaning less lies to start over?

• 4 weeks later...

Lol bed of dicks because North Korea is crazy, plus I could chop of the dicks with my lightsaber and sell it on the black market.

Would you rather, Do it, or Don't try it? 

Jk 

Heres the real one, would you rather be able to read minds, or know 15 minutes in the future (like you know 15 minutes from what happens from now all the time and not just a one trick pony) 

Know 15 minutes in advance, either way would lead to insanity but at least I'll know 15 minutes before hand.

Fly first class on a long haul flight but your tv screen is broken the entire journey and the seat won't recline? Fly cattle class next to the chunkiest dude you've ever seen but your most favorite shows are on the entire journey.

4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Fly first class on a long haul flight but your tv screen is broken the entire journey and the seat won't recline? Fly cattle class next to the chunkiest dude you've ever seen but your most favorite shows are on the entire journey.

The second one -I can introduce the portly gentleman to Deadwood and Mad Men...

Would you rather:

Punch your mother in the face, once, but you can explain why right afterwards, or

Spray your pet for 30 seconds with a hose full of sewage and never be able to tell them why?

• Like 1

Screw it even though I'm the one who asked I'll answer since you said same...id rather save myself and not the ones I love lol because I'm selfish that way and would rather be immortal xD 

Would you rather 

See 360 degrees around your body, or be able to hear anything at will (like behind any wall but distance matters) 

360 vision, I can turn my back and still see what my cat is trying to open in the kitchen. I really want to see this, I don't have a go pro.

Would you rather

Find out you are related to a notorious serial killer? Or find out you're adopted and don't know your history at all.

(Or find out you're adopted and don't know your history at all)

For even if one does not know where exactly one comes from; it is ultimately only a small part; which only becomes so important when one attaches much importance to it; for the most important and most important one I think then is one itself; his own deeds; good as bad; Decisions that make you what you are today

I guess... Serial Killer? Being related not being guilt:).

Question inspired by Witcher 3, that I recently asked to myself. You're in a prison on a cliff, but your cell has only 3 walls, and you can actually jump off the cliff into the water from terrible high. After days, would you try to set yourself free by jumping, with a thought that you can only break your legs, and there is still possible chance to swim up to a coast that barely visible from the cell. Or you will lay down and prepare to die.

JFK, It started all of the conspiracy theory BS. Also, it's horrible watching Jackie chasing his skull, you have to feel sorry for her.

Would you rather

Have every U.S civilians guns removed? Have minimum wage's rise by %50 and be made mandatory for people who live off tips.

• 11 months later...

Waifu (had to look that one up) - or in my case -  real life husband  -  who is my favorite celebrity of all times.

Would you rather play a video game that you enjoy more or that challenges you more?