Would You Rather...

Connie

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, since I'm a girl and I have no problems with my gender, I would prefer be Ellie to be with the amazing character that is Joel... Having to choose to be Nathan or to be Joel, I'd probably choose Nathan, just because of the awesome adventurer that he is! I admire Joel deeply, but he lost a child, which is obviously something very painful, so I wouldn't like to be in his shoes...

Would you rather cry in a Rolls-Royce or to be happy in a bicycle?

I don't really understand your question, but I choose to be in the top of the leaderboard... why not?

Would you rather have no life (no job or school, no girlfriend/boyfriend...) for a very long period (like 5 years) and be able to spend all that free time gaming in your parents' house or to live such a busy life (demanding job, family, social life...) that you wouldn't have any time for gaming?

There's little point, (imo) to keep something so secretive that may/may not hurt someone, and keeping that harsh truth just to make them happy. You need to tell them about what's going on. Even if it means that they won't like hearing what it is - I don't think that's the point with healthy friendships or really almost anything for that matter. Keeping someone in the light about 'what's up' may end up serving you better in the future, rather than keeping someone in the dark about it - even if they don't see it immediately. Especially if it's someone you care about =]

Would you rather have a relationship begin online and have fun with them through gaming and maybe even plan to meet up sometime?

Or

Would you rather meet someone in real life and have a relationship begin in person?

Of course a real life relation, theres no comparison.

Would you rather pay more for an exclusive or premium service, like special treatment, exclusive Features , early and post access, etc

Or

Would you rather get plain service for less money , and it is what it is, nothing added?!

Edited by daniel_flavia

I'm already tall enough. (magically) Make one of my eye's purple, and we have a deal.

Be in a mecha-anime scenario that is safe, but boring/stupid as hell? Or Be in a mecha-anime scenario that is incredibly dangerous, but the most interesting thing that you would ever go though in your life?

• 1 month later...