Trophy Talk

ZeroXOF

It's finally here, guys. The trophies look nice and seem pretty straightforward. VS mode trophies are pretty fair. We get to evolve Godzilla, which is nice. What's your opinion on the trophies? 

Trailer

Part one of a walk-through 

Also to the people who think King Kong is better, just remember that Godzilla has laser beams (atomic breath)!!!!! 

Atomic_Breath_VS_Sydney_Opera_House.gif

Edited by 3DS Master Race

Trophies are not that hard. Platted Japanese PS3 version.

Multiple playthroughs are required to collect all of the figurines for diorama and evolution components (killing kaiju gives you parts for upgrades). Apart from that very easy.

I'll wait for reviews, trophy guide, and a price drop before I think about getting this...ever since I got Hunted: The Demons Forge back on 360 (The worst game I have ever played, by far), I wait now for almost everything to drop in price or read alot of reviews.

Wow, i can't wait, i thought it wasn't coming out until like November?! xD

I ain't gonna pre-order this one, there isn't like any pre-order dlc or something right?

Cause i think this game is one of those that are going down in price fast and i am looking to save as many bucks possible since... well... we all know that winter is coming xD

• 8 months later...

Does anyone know if Gamera is in this game?

I'm a bit late, but no, no Gamera. Different monster, different copyright owner. The current rights-holder, Kadokawa Pictures, actually approached Toho in 2004 about a Godzilla vs. Gamera co-production, but Toho rejected them. Not sure if we'll ever see the two share the screen together in any form.