Beautiful must play game

D4N11--

This game is free on ps+, i decided to open it yesterday, And im so glad i did!!! this game is so emotional and happy! This is one of the best PS4 games i have ever played! Graphics 10/10, Music 10/10, Story 10/10, Emotions 10/10!!! Everyone should play this game

Edited by D4N11--

I LOL'ed when I saw this:

Story 10/10, Emotions 10/10

story is non-existant if you forget the cutscenes (I know it's a void argument), but 100% agree with the rest. This game is amazing [and hard as shit :( // not impossible hard, just don't-think-you-will-beat-any-challenge-within-the-first-20-tries hard].

Story mode isn't difficult, but the challenges are and will take a lot of practice! Although at its hardest it is definitely a hard one to 100%, there isn't really that much of it. For me the hardest trophy in the game was Courage, a bronze trophy unlocked for unlocking all five challenge elements. Earth is an absolute nightmare! You need to survive 120 seconds to unlock the final element, which is Metal, and the last 10 seconds are almost impossible to get past without losing any lives, and if you don't approach it with all three you're very unlikely to get past. It took me ages to complete it, though funnily enough, when I did, I got 135. Persistence is obviously the second hardest trophy, which is unlocked for scoring 300 in any challenge element, and Water is the easiest so obviously the one to play if you're going for it... when I tried going for it on my first day it was kind of uninspiring when all 3 of my friends on the scoreboard had 300+, one with 345 and another with 386 and I could hardly get 170... (though the next day I did get up to 215)... but with this trophy, if you play through story mode and try to get the Resolution trophy and do a bit of the other challenges, when you come back to it you should be used to all the various patterns and it isn't actually too hard... I got 387, and one of my lives I lost at 140 was a particularly silly mistake... I could definitely get 400 if I wanted to. 

• Like 3

Really was surprised at how fun this game is, even though the Courage and Persistence trophies are feeling like a long shot for me.

Just can't seem to find that sweet spot on the sticks for my thumbs. 193 is the best I've been able to get and coming up pretty short on the Fire challenge yet.

One day....

I got this game when it was for sale last year, even tho is free now and I wouldnt need to pay if I've waited, I don't regret paying for it, was all the way worth it.
I enjoyed it a lot. Story is not hard at all to me, but challenges were, especially Earth one, I couldnt get that done, but is me giving up so easily.

The soundtrack is amazing, and the story. I mean, the story of two souls, a bird and a fish that can't be together, but still are, and when they are, they become this fantastic dragon. Just, beautiful, imo.

"Always together, forever apart."

Edited by mapachiniartaud

I think you just need to get used to all the various patterns so it becomes muscle memory, but most of all, just practice! This game isn't designed for my way of holding a controller, so I thought I was likely to struggle and be a bit rubbish... I even had to adjust to the normal way because otherwise I just don't have enough control of the left/right stick... but I still managed. ;)

http://imgur.com/kpNbKNwis me, how I usually hold a controller. 

I think you just need to get used to all the various patterns so it becomes muscle memory, but most of all, just practice! This game isn't designed for my way of holding a controller, so I thought I was likely to struggle and be a bit rubbish... I even had to adjust to the normal way because otherwise I just don't have enough control of the left/right stick... but I still managed. ;)

http://imgur.com/kpNbKNwis me, how I usually hold a controller. 

I think that's a very interesting way to actually hold a controller to play haha.

• Like 1

This is a great, relaxing game. I loved every minute of it. Like Transistor, I bought it early, tho I think Entwined was in a sale, and they are now on plus, I can honestly say, I'd pay for them again. Well worth the money.

• Like 2

I think that's a very interesting way to actually hold a controller to play haha.

It works for me... left stick/right stick control is difficult but it's great for pressing many buttons at once... normally I use my left hand for L1, L2, R1 & R2, but I can use the floor as well, so I've been able to play races online in LittleBigPlanet Karting while eating sandwiches. 

EDIT: sorry guys... I realize I've gone a bit off topic here. 

Edited by SQUIDWARD32
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Story mode isn't difficult, but the challenges are and will take a lot of practice! Although at its hardest it is definitely a hard one to 100%, there isn't really that much of it. For me the hardest trophy in the game was Courage, a bronze trophy unlocked for unlocking all five challenge elements. Earth is an absolute nightmare! You need to survive 120 seconds to unlock the final element, which is Metal, and the last 10 seconds are almost impossible to get past without losing any lives, and if you don't approach it with all three you're very unlikely to get past. It took me ages to complete it, though funnily enough, when I did, I got 135. Persistence is obviously the second hardest trophy, which is unlocked for scoring 300 in any challenge element, and Water is the easiest so obviously the one to play if you're going for it... when I tried going for it on my first day it was kind of uninspiring when all 3 of my friends on the scoreboard had 300+, one with 345 and another with 386 and I could hardly get 170... (though the next day I did get up to 215)... but with this trophy, if you play through story mode and try to get the Resolution trophy and do a bit of the other challenges, when you come back to it you should be used to all the various patterns and it isn't actually too hard... I got 387, and one of my lives I lost at 140 was a particularly silly mistake... I could definitely get 400 if I wanted to. 

Earth is fast, sure, especially during the last 15 seconds, but I think Fire is more difficult. After beating Fire, Earth was a cakewalk for me.

By the way, amazing game and great music.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...