Australia + NZ PS4 / PS3 / Vita Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

60 minutes to go, 8-6 to the sharkies.

Up Up Cronulla

(If I don't put this up somewhere I'm fired. My boss might barrack the sharks but they didn't say it had to be on facebook. Fuck that shit I'm a souths fan.)

Ha ha ha backed them just to avoid getting sacked. Boss should give you a week off since they won.

OP updated  :)

Welcome BlackcatBurrito, Olimoo101, NearDeatHappiness, Mekktor and ABBUemo. Hope this thread helps you out with all your boosting. 

On a personal front if anyone is working through The Division Underground DLC and wants to run some of the phases let me know. I am slowly grind up ( currently lvl 11 )

PS4: Yeah, I've got TRANSFORMERS: Devastation retail disc. Played it once but only for a few minutes. It was quite fun. Average completion is low under 10% and it has an Ultra Rare 2.17% Plat. Happy for Resident Evil (<- that one?) though as I never played the first one on PS1. The 10% Plat could make it mildly challenging.

PS3: Mad Riders looks like some good stupid fun, though knowing how bad the DS3 controller is in other "karting" style games it could be frustrating (confirmed on wikipedia page). Rarest trophy is the online one at 6.7% so could require boosting. Also has a DLC pack to block the 100% (Hmm, this DLC might be free?). From Dust is an interesting one; cool artistic style, unique concept, 3 trophies down around the 5-6% mark could make for a frustrating completion.

Vita: Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ has a high average completion and a 58% Plat. Skimmed through a 30 minute gameplay on YouTube; looks like a VN. Still I need more Japanese games in my library and it looks beautifully drawn. Can't be mad about that. Actual Sunlight is another easy completion; well under an hour, but the content looks interesting with some very serious themes. Might play it alone in the dark with a bottle of something for company. Looks very text heavy, at least for the first 30 minutes.

im quite pleased about this months lineup, esp for ps4 and vita

probs wont be touching the ps3 games because it doesnt look to interesting imo.

even though Actual sunlight is a short platinum, im looking forward to playing it. 

It seems very interesting and different from a lot of games.

Yeah, it was listed as there pre order price online, but when I went up today they were all $69, so win win

Oh really? Couldn't see it on their site. Yeah hoping it'll be awesome. Gotta wait til 2moz to start it though :(

Also in case your interested (with your new Xbone and all - Forza 3 H is amazing. Definitely the best open world arcade racer I have played. Looks amazing, so far have spent to many hours just cruising around Surfers Paradise )

• Like 1

Yeah, it was listed as there pre order price online, but when I went up today they were all $69, so win win

Also in case your interested (with your new Xbone and all - Forza 3 H is amazing. Definitely the best open world arcade racer I have played. Looks amazing, so far have spent to many hours just cruising around Surfers Paradise )

Oh that's pretty awesome. If the closest JB closest store wasn't in Coffs I'd go there and get after returning the copy I have now lol.

I was on Forza Horizon 3 so quick, they had me at Australia. It's wicked hey. I've just been cruising too but in Byron.

• Like 1

Oh that's pretty awesome. If the closest JB closest store wasn't in Coffs I'd go there and get after returning the copy I have now lol.

I was on Forza Horizon 3 so quick, they had me at Australia. It's wicked hey. I've just been cruising too but in Byron.

I usually "hide" on Xbox but if you wanna add me might be cool/helpful for Forza especially to recruit your drivevater and vice versa for each other's festivals. Xbone username is Cjshai

• Like 1

I usually "hide" on Xbox but if you wanna add me might be cool/helpful for Forza especially to recruit your drivevater and vice versa for each other's festivals. Xbone username is Cjshai

Lol sneaky. But yeah I'll add you when I go home for Forza madness and true need some help for all the festival stuff :)

Lol sneaky. But yeah I'll add you when I go home for Forza madness and true need some help for all the festival stuff :)

You have an xbone?? Will be picking mine up when I get back from Bali in a couple of weeks, got the Gears of War 2tb version :) ..... as if my backlog isn't big enough already, lol

• Like 1

You have an xbone?? Will be picking mine up when I get back from Bali in a couple of weeks, got the Gears of War 2tb version :) ..... as if my backlog isn't big enough already, lol

Yeah mate, got it last month. Nice! Lol your pile of shame needs another console just for variety.

• Like 2