Your first Trophy Advisor page's bottom trophy's rarity percentage?

P-JiZ

95.31% without DLC, 99.66% with. Actually surprised it's that low, I have an insane amount of games added to my list that I've not played.

60,67%, you're not getting me to play your damn multiplayer, AC Brotherhood!

IMO Broho's multiplayer was really good, by far the best part of the game and quite possibly the best action game multiplayer there's ever been, jointly with Red Faction Guerrilla. If you don't like it, fair enough, but if you've not played it, give it a chance! (Though you'd have been better giving it a chance about 4 years ago in fairness.)

Edited by Elliot - Pie

95.31% without DLC, 99.66% with. Actually surprised it's that low, I have an insane amount of games added to my list that I've not played.

IMO Broho's multiplayer was really good, by far the best part of the game and quite possibly the best action game multiplayer there's ever been, jointly with Red Faction Guerrilla. If you don't like it, fair enough, but if you've not played it, give it a chance! (Though you'd have been better giving it a chance about 4 years ago in fairness.)

I actually did play it a good bit on the PC, thought it was decent but not fully realized. I just did not feel like returning to it at all.