Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

11 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Walmart version of pokemon LMFAO.

There was 1 I didn't know, never saw it, but heard the name. (shouldn't be hard to guess which one I didn't know lol)

ooh.. new React Vid... is this not to cringe in English OP challenge? xD Becca <3

20 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

So I noticed this:

Super Danganronpa 2.5: Komaeda Nagito to Sekai no Hakaisha

Is this an OVA or will Dangan 2 finally get an anime adaptation?

IIRC it is just an OVA that focus on Nagito... *rummage rummage* yep, just one OVA that is included in Japanese Dangan 3 LE.

Edited by JaM

Just now, JaM said:

ooh.. new React Vid... is this not to cringe in English OP challenge? xD Becca <3

They're just reacting to 2000's anime. Becca's reaction was perfect. I thought Carlos was funny with the Naruto.

I always felt a little bad about not getting into Death Note. I tried reading it and about 4 chapters in just couldn't stand it. It was taken

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, it's just great.

Because it's not on Vita-tan :awesome: 

Damned PC mustard race xD

I guess they could've put a download code on the BD release but I think having it on the PC is cheaper and more fans of the would get to play it more. 

52 minutes ago, JaM said:

Those boss battles with the girls xD and oh... :shakefist:PC only.

I will be disappointed if the name will not be Kazuman xD

OK that would be amazing as this is totally a ripoff of Megaman but this looks better than MN9 :awesome: 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Is the webtoon good? 

Personally I love it, but the power creep of the characters is insane to the point of being hilarious. If you're reading for a pure martial arts series, I don't recommend it. The video shows the first 2 arcs (I think). The first arc is very light on the super powers, but as you can see in the 2nd arc, the super powers get far more absurd. Things get even crazier in the 3rd arc, but dial back on the 4th. However, if you reach the 5th and current arc, all logic is tossed out of the window with people summoning Jupiter to crash into the Earth and what not.

Edited by bladesoframen

29 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

Personally I love it, but the power creep of the characters is insane to the point of being hilarious. If you're reading for a pure martial arts series, I don't recommend it. The video shows the first 2 arcs (I think). The first arc is very light on the super powers, but as you can see in the 2nd arc, the super powers get far more absurd. Things get even crazier in the 3rd arc, but dial back on the 4th. However, if you reach the 5th and current arc, all logic is tossed out of the window with people summoning Jupiter to crash into the Earth and what not.

Is that so? Seems interesting. It's pretty popular on the fan translated websites. Is there romance in it or just pure martial arts webtoon? 

Well looks like SAO S3 is happening.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-02-17/sword-art-online-film-ends-with-sao-will-return-teaser/.112381

The Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale anime film opened in Japan on Saturday, and it ended with a teaser that read "SAO will return."

Not really a fan of SAO myself, but depending on what is next I may or may not be interested. If they are going to start animating the SAO progressive light novels then they have my attention.

Edited by ratchetdude231

24 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Well looks like SAO S3 is happening.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-02-17/sword-art-online-film-ends-with-sao-will-return-teaser/.112381

Not really a fan of SAO myself, but depending on what is next I may or may not be interested. If they are going to start animating the SAO progressive light novels then they have my attention.

Yay :dance: . This was to be expected with the Alicization arc ending in the light novels, but still good to see that semi-confirmation.