Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

17 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, looks like this will take place after the Tartarus arc.

that's what I think as well.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do I feel there are more dragon themed things in the recent new releases? =D

better ask @Dragon-Archon, been also seeing more dragons here in PSNP :awesome:

Btooom! App Producer: Anime Gets Season 2 If App Ranks #5 in Japan

o...k...

• Like 1

On 2-3-2017 at 3:06 AM, GrayFT said:

I'm looking forward to this, though hopefully the pace will be a bit quicker this time.

16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Yay, here's hoping a new season will follow soon.

• Like 1

Does somebody here know if the OAV Coming for Gochuumon <3 is like the Kiniro Mosaic one? So Airing in Theaters and 40-50 minutes long or just a normal 24 Minutes bundled with the Manga? :)

I ask because i want to Re-Watch it and if i have to wait like 1-2 months to find it online i'll wait then but if it aires on the theaters i have to wait 6 Months anyway before even be possible to find it subbed so i'll just Re-Watch it now and then once more in a year :)

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Does somebody here know if the OAV Coming for Gochuumon <3 is like the Kiniro Mosaic one? So Airing in Theaters and 40-50 minutes long or just a normal 24 Minutes bundled with the Manga? :)

I ask because i want to Re-Watch it and if i have to wait like 1-2 months to find it online i'll wait then but if it aires on the theaters i have to wait 6 Months anyway before even be possible to find it subbed so i'll just Re-Watch it now and then once more in a year :)

??

visual.jpg

Spring 2017

Edited by Lelouch Lamperouge

13 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

I'm assuming it's going to be 24 mins long. 

Well assuming is not what i need xD

I need to knwo if it will eb in theaters or not because it changes completly the release date of it from April/May to November/December for me ;)

Just now, Sora9427 said:

Well assuming is not what i need xD

I need to knwo if it will eb in theaters or not because it changes completly the release date of it from April/May to November/December for me ;)

Oh I see lol, I got lazy....

Here you go :awesome: 

The official website for the Is the order a rabbit?? television anime series announced on Sunday that the new special anime episode for the series announced in May will get a theatrical screening in Japan. The staff will announce details about the screening in the future on the anime's official website and Twitter account.

rabbit-theater.jpg

Tokyo MX began rebroadcasting anime's second season in July, and the rebroadcast ended on Sunday. The rebroadcast had featured new end cards.

In Koi's original four-panel manga, the main character Cocoa (a pun of “hot cocoa”) arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that café. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino (from “cappucino”), a tough and soldier-esque girl named Rize (“Thé des Alizés” tea), a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiya (“Uji matcha” tea), and the ordinary but dignified Sharo (“Kilimanjaro” coffee). Koi launched the original manga in Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara Max magazine in 2011. Houbunsha published the manga's fifth compiled volume on August 27.

The first season of the anime premiered in Japan in April 2014, and the second season premiered in October 2015. Crunchyroll streamed both seasons as they aired in Japan, and Sentai Filmworks licensed both seasons for North American release.

[Via Otakomu]

9 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Oh I see lol, I got lazy....

Here you go :awesome: 

Yeah it really doesn't help, it says in theaters but who knows really xD

Anyway thanks :)

Well i guess i'll just Re-Watch it now and who cares, Re-Watch again next year :3

So at least i have a small list done to watch now: Non Non Biyori; Gochuumon and Yuyushiki (If the OVA is translated). It's Re-Watching time! xD Waiting for Maid Dragon, Gabriel dropout and Urara meirochou to end :P (and maybe put Okusama ga seitokaichou in the middle being shorter and having the Second season to watch) 

Gintama Event Video Teases Kamui vs. Gintoki Clash

:jaymon:They're back :yay: speaking of which..Live-Action Gintama Film Posters Show Shinsengumi Characters

moar live action stuffs...

Live-Action The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Film Premieres on October 21

THAT POSE. Really hope that Kento Yamazaki deliver on this one. I love Saiki... speaking of which...

Live-Action Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Film's Teaser Streamed

Now time to wait for how they will mess up Stands