One PsnProfile member...

Roster13

I really want to meet my two awesome buddies on this forum Devil_Spooky and X18Jello18X. Actually I might just buy a plane ticket right now and fly to meet them lol.

I would also love to meet Oblivion (Dude we live in the same country  :highfive: ), Red_Pyramid_Head, and MarcusTheShadow to name a few. (I'd love to meet all the peeps on my friends list and a lot of people I've spoken too)

I would also want to meet BlindMango and Dragon_Archon just to hug and thank them for all the help they have given me with basically everything. 

Also, I really want to have a God of War meeting with all the fellow God of War mega fans, and have amazing disscutions about God of War and scream Ares once in a while  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: 

But really, I've met so many nice people on this forum, and I really want to meet a lot of you guys and gals. I would like to thank all of you amazing people for making PSNP what it is!  :lol:

• Like 2

Cielle - I've probably talked with her the most ever since i joined PSNP. She's awesome and more importantly she helped me find my Blast Arm that flew away with my dick! 

Roster13 - I spent a lot of time talking with Roster on both PSN and PSNP. I've gained so much wisdom by talking with him. Actually...that's not true. I'm still an idiot. 

Superbuu3 - I wouldn't mind hearing his sexy voice in person!  :wub:

Nepgear2 - When she's not sending genetically enhanced wasps to kill me she's actually pretty cool.

Kyomi-Okami - I only talked with her a bit in her stream chat when she was playing GTA 5 on Twitch.

SteelFreaxx - He found a really good pickle once.

SkyesUnholy - I only talked with him a little in some status updates but he's a very cool dood! 

DanteHellMode - I wanna touch his pecs and feel his muscles.  <3

Ethan Ruhkillmeez - Another awesome Metal Gear Solid fan that i've talked to a bit.

drag0n2 - I've seen him a lot in Forum Games and nevertheless i wanna pinch his butt...what?  :blink:

TitanBalls - Because Titan Balls. Nuff said.

ihadalifeb4this - He's hilarious and we are from the same country so why not?

This list will no doubt get longer as i spend more time on this amazing site.  ;)

I was awaiting for your fascinating post on this topic  :P

You have gained a lot of wisdom my young one