Too Expensive

Yeah, and in this case I'm not sure I would even pay 5USD for it, but damn 45USD... Kinda hard to believe they set the price that high.

Has it ever come to your mind that this is nothing but an error?

Edit: The German store proves my point:

djt5yg32.png

It's an error from Sony, so this thread can as well be locked. You really should stop crying whenever something unusual happens. I feel like I'm in kindergarten...

Edited by Gildenmagier
  • Like 1

Mind blogging how people are willing to drop $20 for 3 hours or less of gameplay with no replay value. You might as well wait for the retail version, beat the game, then trade or sell it. You'll actually be purchasing it for a lot cheaper that way, if the sell it value is $8.00 American and the trade it value is $10. 

People dropped $60 for The Order 1886 when that came out, which was about 5-7 hours of gameplay. Why are you singling out this game?

Also, I am led to believe from the PushSquare review that there is some new content in this release.

So, is there anything new to see in this version? Well, there are some extras, including a gallery of concept art and developer commentary, as well as the ability to listen to the game's wonderful soundtrack as you like. 

djt5yg32.png

It's an error from Sony, so this thread can as well be locked. You really should stop crying whenever something unusual happens. I feel like I'm in kindergarten...

The price are not the same depending on where you live. It may be cheaper in europe than in australia...

(for the record, 45 AUD = 30 euros, which is way too high for that kind of game)

djt5yg32.png

Still 4 times more than I'd ever pay for it.

To those talking about the time. It has nothing to do with the time, the game felt like a chore. Constant too easy puzzles...

The price are not the same depending on where you live. It may be cheaper in europe than in australia...

(for the record, 45 AUD = 30 euros, which is way too high for that kind of game)

For the record: The OP talked about USD. 1 USD is about 1 Euro.

Still 4 times more than I'd ever pay for it.

Nobody forces you to buy anything. 

Really, this thread is pointless and should be locked...

i think, 20bucks for a retail game is pretty fair. Also I think people should stop judging a game by playtime and graphics. Also keep in mind, my friends, that some people like it to collect and when a tiny indiestudio is going for retail (!!!) then it is worth supporting. At least for me :) Especially when a bit bigger studios like NIS give a shit about Europe and tend to go full digital, while NA at least gets LimitedEditions.

But yeah, thats just my opinion. (= Im also interested in Legend of Kai.

Edited by Neputyunu

For the record: The OP talked about USD. 1 USD is about 1 Euro.

So... what? The person you quoted talks about the price in australia (45 AUD), why the fuck would i have to care about the OP talking in USD?

Anyway, of course everyone can chose to buy something or not, but do you really think that 30 euros is a fair price for Brothers?

To be honest I think $20 for 3 hours of fun is quite cheap, I mean in comparison to other things it's nothing....... I mean even a blowy cost $20 and that last 5 mins on a good day ( more for a swallow)

I'd choose the bj over this boring overpriced game any day

So... what? The person you quoted talks about the price in australia (45 AUD), why the fuck would i have to care about the OP talking in USD?

Anyway, of course everyone can chose to buy something or not, but do you really think that 30 euros is a fair price for Brothers?

The price is 19,99 €. And yes: I bought it for that price. Like I said: Art has its price.

The price is 19,99 €. And yes: I bought it for that price. Like I said: Art has its price.

The price is 19,99 in germany, as well as anywhere in europe.

The price 19,99 CAD in canada (13,7 euros)

The price is 19,99 USD in the USA(18 euros)

The price is 39,95 AUD (and was 45 last week) (respectively 25,5 and 29,8 euros).

You could argue that the game is worth 20 euros (i dont agree but hey, different taste :)). But 30 euros? Just no. You could buy up to 5 great indie game for that price...

Also, why is it more than 2 times more expensive in australia than in canada? You just can't agree with that kind of territorial pricing...

Edited by lesk8vaincra

There games in canada lately that are 79,99. While I find this absolutely retarded, I simply don't buy the game and rather wait years for price drops. Despite these insane prices some games have for no reason, I remember when I was younger my dad bought popeye on the nintendo for 70$ and it wasn't worth it xD. There were so many games even on nintendo that were crazy pricy. While I don't support anything above 59,99 for new games, it's been like this forever it seems.

It's $54.95 here in New Zealand which roughly converts to 32 Euros and $35 USD

Because of New Zealand prices, I often just wait for games I want to go on sale. A little thing known as being a logical consumer :P

Can't you use ozgamer? I know my aussie friends use that for almost all there game purchases.

It's $54.95 here in New Zealand which roughly converts to 32 Euros and $35 USD

Because of New Zealand prices, I often just wait for games I want to go on sale. A little thing known as being a logical consumer :P

I almost didn't believe you when I saw this post so I looked it up and holy crap you were right! :blink: This is exactly why I don't buy off the NZ network (unless there is a really good sale which isn't often).

• Like 1