Grats Stevieboy on becoming a mod

Sorry no clue where to put this. So feel free to move this to off topic as test of your super powers :P

Anyway grats, I think I speak for everyone when I say I've seen you on the forums always being helpful so good to see another mod.

EDIT: If this happened ages ago apologies just chalk this up to me being a bit slow.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 3

I looked yesterday and there was still only Parker so this is a pretty new thing :)

Now the question is will he be a benevolent moderator like Eburk and bring peace and knowledge to the forums once more or will the power go to his head and be more like AF and rule with fear and destruction...time will tell :o(of course I am only joking, AF was awesome)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

I looked yesterday and there was still only Parker so this is a pretty new thing :)

Now the question is will he be a benevolent moderator like Eburk and bring peace and knowledge to the forums once more or will the power go to his head and be more like AF and rule with fear and destruction...time will tell :o(of course I am only joking, AF was awesome)

Be careful, AF may not visit here frequently but his presence still remains on PSNP.

Thank you for the congratulations & kind words.

Yeah, I have only been a mod as from today so it is a new thing, as a few of the more eagle eyed members spotted. :ninja:

Hopefully I can live up to the standard set by the current & previous mods and serve this site well. :salutes:

I'm sure you'll do really well.

Should add great to see an active trophy hunter as a mod to. This also means you'll be busier so you can't catch up to me MWAHAHAHAH :P

• Like 2

Somebody should definitely start them back up.

These should make a comeback. They're fun. 

Yeah after the Chambers one fell apart they stopped. I mean they probably took AF a lot of time to do but it would be neat if they started up again. I can think of a few members I would like to know more about :)

Thank you for the congratulations & kind words.

Yeah, I have only been a mod as from today so it is a new thing, as a few of the more eagle eyed members spotted. :ninja:

Hopefully I can live up to the standard set by the current & previous mods and serve this site well. :salutes:

I hope we get another AF, it's been so long and I really miss those posts.

Yeah after the Chambers one fell apart they stopped. I mean they probably took AF a lot of time to do but it would be neat if they started up again. I can think of a few members I would like to know more about :)

Which members are that?

I hope we get another AF, it's been so long and I really miss those posts.

Which members are that?

AF's Thread Lock Posts were always awesome, always fun to read ^_^

Also for members there are quite a few but I don't want to list them in case I forget to mention someone :P

Congrats!

BTW there's a thread or a dedicated page with a list of all the PSNP staff?

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

But it doesn't include the guide team...I guess they don't make the cut :(

AF's Thread Lock Posts were always awesome, always fun to read ^_^

Also for members there are quite a few but I don't want to list them in case I forget to mention someone :P

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

But it doesn't include the guide team...I guess they don't make the cut :(

Yeah those posts were the best along with the Use The Search Function :awesome:.

The Guide Team is so awesome, we have our own place with our names :Phttps://psnprofiles.com/guide/1-PSNProfiles-Writing-a-Guide#The-Guide-Team