New voice for the ghost

MortalRikku

I have to say I was disappointed to hear that they were changing the voice. People didn't seem to think much of Peter Dinklage's performance, saying it seemed a bit phoned in. After Game Of Thrones he can do no wrong in my eyes. Tyrion for president/prime minister/world overlord!

However my interest in Destiny was short lived and after playing the Dark Below I realised I hadn't even noticed there was no ghost voice at all!

Should I return to Destiny I will be intrigued to see if I notice the new voice talent. I do hear Mr North is rather good at what he does....

Peter Dinklage is an excellent actor, however his voice acting on Destiny was a poor one. I'm curious to see how well Nolan will do as the new voice for the Ghost since the dialogue is really bad (they need to change it a bit). Also at least i won't have to turn the TV volume down when the ghost says "A cell from the prisoner of elders..."

North said he was free to give the Ghost some personality traces in his voice acting, so I'm looking forward to see it as our new Ghost. I don't know how to say, but I think Dinklebot's job was kinda decent. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible too, it was just "too dull". Well, we just need to wait. As soon as the Taken King launches I'll see how North tells us that we've woken the Hive. Unfortunately I will start playing the expansion a bit later, so containing the hype will be more difficult.

I liked Dinklebot and I missed him after the vanilla game was over and all I played was TDB and HoW content. I've heard most of the hate was from the Beta where he didn't have the robotic voice over. I can't really comment on that though. Looking forward to hearing North take over the ghost's lines. I sure as hell hope he has more lines because Eris sucks and Varicks has gotten stale.

• 5 weeks later...