Big Hero 6 Announced for KH3

MarsipanRumpan

IF Star Wars is going to be in KH3...

I don't care about a Lightsaber Keyblade...I kinda care about seeing Yoda....

But most of all?

I DEMAND that I get to fly the Millennium Falcon as a Gummi Ship.

Although I much prefer the Slave I :awesome:

I actually had an idea for a Star Wars world, I think I talked about it with BlindMango. Star Wars is a debateable world, some want it, some don't.

I would think its a pretty cool idea if the Gummi missions actually was Star Wars gummi missions. One of the last Gummi routes in KH2 is like a fucking Star Wars battle for christ sake. I think it would work very well, and it would be a cool perspective to the Gummi missions that mostly everyone hates.

I actually had an idea for a Star Wars world, I think I talked about it with BlindMango. Star Wars is a debateable world, some want it, some don't.

I would think its a pretty cool idea if the Gummi missions actually was Star Wars gummi missions. One of the last Gummi routes in KH2 is like a fucking Star Wars battle for christ sake. I think it would work very well, and it would be a cool perspective to the Gummi missions that mostly everyone hates.

I suppose it doesn't matter to me if marvel/star wars goes in.

Olympus is already added I just hope they keep it like KH and not KH2. I will be more than pissed if they include Atlantica again. Hated it in KH and despised it in KH2.

Now with the 2 mentioned worlds I can't be upset or happy because I don't know them.

But yeah AotD was more sci-fi than other gummi ships routes/missions.

I wasn't a fan of the gummi ship in KH. I spent hours in KH2 gummi ship missions though. It's like ACIV's naval gameplay. It was just a shit ton of fun to do and I'd love a game based off these mechanics alone. :awesome:

Frozen also has a character that has magic powers (fits in well to the game) and is about conquering fear and finding love (also fits in well to the game) so this is a must for this game. Also don't forget that Japan already got a Frozen PS4 earlier so Frozen is pretty huge there as well. If that isn't a world i will be blown away

Frozen-PS4.jpg

He's right. I just hope it's optional like Atlantica and Halloween Town in KH 1 otherwise my favorite game will be ruined.

Big Hero 6 will be a fun world.

He's right. I just hope it's optional like Atlantica and Halloween Town in KH 1 otherwise my favorite game will be ruined.

Big Hero 6 will be a fun world.

Would 1 world really ruin the etire game for you?

Dont get me wrong, I would love Star Wars and any live action marvel (like Avengers etc) to be left out of this game. However, I would just shrug it off and look forward to the next world. Same thing with Tron and Pirates in KH2

Would 1 world really ruin the etire game for you?

Dont get me wrong, I would love Star Wars and any live action marvel (like Avengers etc) to be left out of this game. However, I would just shrug it off and look forward to the next world. Same thing with Tron and Pirates in KH2

In a way, it will. Do u know how many times I was forced to watch frozen with my little niece? There isn't a number for it..

Well not the "entire game".

Edited by FKUSERNMS

Oh ok, I haven't played the side games (yet). Because the geniuses at Square Enix put KH1 and 2 on PS2, and all the side games of different consoles. So I don't know what worlds have been used yet on those.

Well, you could get the HD remasters now and experience some of those said spin-offs on one console :P BBS especially is sort of important plot-wise.

Well, you could get the HD remasters now and experience some of those said spin-offs on one console :P BBS especially is sort of important plot-wise.

Yeah, I definitely plan on getting both of the HD collections soon. All the games should've been on one console from the beginning though, splitting it up was a stupid idea. Lots of people, like me, have no clue what's happening in the story because they only played KH1 and 2.

• Like 2

Yeah, I definitely plan on getting both of the HD collections soon. All the games should've been on one console from the beginning though, splitting it up was a stupid idea. Lots of people, like me, have no clue what's happening in the story because they only played KH1 and 2.

This is absolutely spot on. I only played the "base" games (lack of a better word). Whilst the spin-offs so to speak have some crucial story which was not good for many people.

Big Hero 6 was a hilarious and entertaining movie, though in no way is it a memorable Disney classic.. yet. They have a huge selection, some 50+ Disney classics to choose from.. I'd rather they used Bambi or Fox & the Hound.

I really, really expected some worlds such as Black Cauldron (still expecting this), Jungle Book, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Toy Story.... maybe an expanded Beauty and the Beast.. I know they used the castle but, the town and more characters should have been included. I won't be surprised if they announce something Star Wars at this point.

First off....no live action movies in Kingdom Hearts. It looked dreadfully out of place with the art style in Kingdom Hearts II when you went to the Pirates world. Honestly the world of Tron transfered pretty well, but Tron already fit the art style.

Second, while this is exciting to see them announcing something, i'd much rather they had talked more than they did on the whole. As a fan of Kingdom Hearts, i've been waiting some 10 years for a true console sequel to Kingdom Hearts II, and because of this I want to see more than some dude talk about one single world and show concept art for 10 minutes. And that small little tidbit about their being an unlockable keyblade in Disney Infinity this year was shit too. I want them to give us some serious updates. I want them to talk about how much of the game is done, how much of the game is left to make, and what kind of possible release window they might be looking at. Hell even a general Coming 2016 would be better than what they've given us so far. Think about how long some people have been waiting for this game. They officially announced it in 2014, and the most significant news we've gotten since then is the fact they changed game engines. We've gotten to see two worlds, and some small hints at the greater story. But for the love of god, show or tell us something that makes everyone excited as opposed to the select people who like said world. (No offense to fans of Tangled or Big Hero 6). As a whole, we deserve better and more significant things than, here's this world, and here's concept. Ok bye. Why hype it up if you only talk about the game for 10 minutes? Please Square, by the love of god, reward our continued patience with more than this next time.