Am I the only one

RawrItsAndrew

I played and finished the Wii U version. It was fun, but frustratingly difficult to control with the GamePad. Even with my large hands, the damn thing doesn't seem to fit comfortably. That goes for all dual stick games on the Wii U. This, 007, Resident Evil Revelations. They all control so poorly unless you use a real controller.

$20 is a bit much for me to repurchase it, but if it's ever on a Ubisoft sale I'll grab it again. I'm definitely interesting in experiencing it with a normal controller.

I know the reviews are shit house but has that stopped any of us before? :P

It's obviously coming to PS4 because the game got bad reviews and released on Wii U. In other words, it didn't sell, and now they are trying to earn some more money on it.

• 7 months later...

It did terrible on Wii U for a reason and it is just as bad if not worse on PS4, it got released as a PS+ title this month but I hate this garbage of a game, Dying Light is way better than this PoS.

I liked the game a lot.

It´s not very beatifull, but is way more survival than Dying Light.

Personally I think ZOMBI is better than Dying Light.

And for 20 bucks it´s totally worth. Just give the game a try and you may be surprised.

Dying Light got old so fast. One playthrough and I was done with it. Not that it was a bad game, but it just got stale quickly.

Zombi is currently free PS Plus subscribers... whether it's good or bad... It's free!

Edited by jackmadrox