A++ Runs

RobThanatos

Humm..I cant achieve A++ in bedroom and bathroom levels of story mode, tried possible home appliances such as lamp stands and a hair-iron besides the clothes iron in bedroom for example, but couldnt evenly bake as people do in PC version and edibility and quality fell below the acceptable values (85% or so i think). Also in bathroom, both hair dryer and radiator overcook loaves.. didnt work for me. Could someone help me out of this ****ing situation? :(

The bedroom was the worst. For this one try to make your way to the iron board and try toasting the bread on the iron. Iirc to get an A++ you'll need to have around 96% or higher. Some levels you can do it with less, but mostly its around that percentage. The edibility is more important than time, but it still count too.

For the bathroom I used the hair dryer since the radiator is broken.

I know this old but. But how fast are you supposed to do the cheese runs? I have the 2nd 3rd and 4th lvl a++ but I don't think I can get the rest. Also rampage mode seems impossible.

Really fast. I can't remember the times tbh, but I still do have the game on my PS4 so I can check my times and give you an estimate on how fast you gotta do it.

Rampage isn't too bad.. Just keep up the multiplier and you'll be fine.

Cheese hunt the garden is the worst.

The bedroom was the worst. For this one try to make your way to the iron board and try toasting the bread on the iron. Iirc to get an A++ you'll need to have around 96% or higher. Some levels you can do it with less, but mostly its around that percentage. The edibility is more important than time, but it still count too.

For the bathroom I used the hair dryer since the radiator is broken.

Really fast. I can't remember the times tbh, but I still do have the game on my PS4 so I can check my times and give you an estimate on how fast you gotta do it.

Rampage isn't too bad.. Just keep up the multiplier and you'll be fine.

Cheese hunt the garden is the worst.

Thanks. I dunno how im gonna get a++ on garden or garage. Rampage is annoying as you need a 50+ combo on all levels to get a++. But thanks for replying

Lamp > Car (Front window) > Plant > Pond > Top of the shed. 

If you're going for an A++ rank you should wait for the nearest patch. Currently the Cheese in the pond is glitched. I've already spoken with Bossa Studio and they said that it'll be fixed if everything goes as planned in their latest patch. Hopefully that doesn't take too long.

It can be done without the patch, but it makes it A LOT more difficult.

Damn how did you do this? This is literally the only level left for plat and my fastest time is 3:00 mins ( 2:19=A++) 

Damn how did you do this? This is literally the only level left for plat and my fastest time is 3:00 mins ( 2:19=A++) 

A lot of practice. Cheese Hunt on the Garden level is literally the worst. It probably took me longer to complete this level than all other levels together.

Hardest part is probably the plant and the pond section.

For the plant

- Try not to rush too much. I know you're in a hurry but rushing on this section probably makes it worse.

- When moving up the plant try to move slowly with the joystick and each time grab the plant with one trigger point and then move the joystick up (slowly) and grab it with another trigger point and release the previous one. Rinse and repeat.

- When you're on the top and you're gonna jump for the pond, try not to hold front buttons for too long or too short. You'll want to make sure you're landing close to the rock where the next cheese is.

For the pond

- You do know the cheese is glitched in the pond? Normally it's laying on the bottom, but now it's stuck inside the rock which makes it even harder! I've spoken to Bossa Studio like four months ago about this issue, and they said they were aware of this and were gonna fix it in the latest patch. I'm not sure if the patch is already there though, if not.. then you gotta do it without it. It's not impossible though, but with patch it should be easier.

- As I stated above; when jumping from the plant try to land close to the rock and not in the front of the pond.

- The cheese is located inside the rock on the top. So climbing the rock from the bottom, flip over on the top and that should get you the cheese.

- For the last part, which is leaving the pond: Two options here:

1) Since you're on top of the rock you can easily jump on top of the waterlily. If you land on it you can grab the lily with your four triggerpoints. That way you can easiliy move with the waterlily to the side of the pond and then let go of all the triggerpoints and then jump out of the pond.

2) This one is a bit harder. You drop down, go to the right side and climb up the pond. That means you got a tough jump to make which is risky. If I remember correctly I did it this way, but it's really hard to pull off. I'd go for the first option, but if you do fall of the rock, or fail to jump on the waterlily then this is the last option.

Hopefully these tips will help you. Good luck!

• Like 1

A lot of practice. Cheese Hunt on the Garden level is literally the worst. It probably took me longer to complete this level than all other levels together.

Hardest part is probably the plant and the pond section.

For the plant

- Try not to rush too much. I know you're in a hurry but rushing on this section probably makes it worse.

- When moving up the plant try to move slowly with the joystick and each time grab the plant with one trigger point and then move the joystick up (slowly) and grab it with another trigger point and release the previous one. Rinse and repeat.

- When you're on the top and you're gonna jump for the pond, try not to hold front buttons for too long or too short. You'll want to make sure you're landing close to the rock where the next cheese is.

For the pond

- You do know the cheese is glitched in the pond? Normally it's laying on the bottom, but now it's stuck inside the rock which makes it even harder! I've spoken to Bossa Studio like four months ago about this issue, and they said they were aware of this and were gonna fix it in the latest patch. I'm not sure if the patch is already there though, if not.. then you gotta do it without it. It's not impossible though, but with patch it should be easier.

- As I stated above; when jumping from the plant try to land close to the rock and not in the front of the pond.

- The cheese is located inside the rock on the top. So climbing the rock from the bottom, flip over on the top and that should get you the cheese.

- For the last part, which is leaving the pond: Two options here:

1) Since you're on top of the rock you can easily jump on top of the waterlily. If you land on it you can grab the lily with your four triggerpoints. That way you can easiliy move with the waterlily to the side of the pond and then let go of all the triggerpoints and then jump out of the pond.

2) This one is a bit harder. You drop down, go to the right side and climb up the pond. That means you got a tough jump to make which is risky. If I remember correctly I did it this way, but it's really hard to pull off. I'd go for the first option, but if you do fall of the rock, or fail to jump on the waterlily then this is the last option.

Hopefully these tips will help you. Good luck!

I know its glitched. Thats kinda not the problem, the problem is the time 2:19 it just isn't enough. I get the one on the plant by 1:30-1:40 but making my way too the others wastes a lot of time. The time should be changed to at least 2:40-2:30. I know if the cheese wasn't glitched it would save time because you dont have to climb the rock but 2:20 is stupid. The petrol station is about 2:50 or 3:00 for A++ and the fastest time for that is 2:12 or less.  The fastest time for garden is 2:14

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The MUCH better order for Garden Cheese Hunt is: Shed, pond, flower, car, lamp.

If you know how to do it, I think a world record time is possible with this tactic. I could have gotten like 2:08-2:10 with that but i lost a lot of time doing stupid things on my way to the car.

The MUCH better order for Garden Cheese Hunt is: Shed, pond, flower, car, lamp.

If you know how to do it, I think a world record time is possible with this tactic. I could have gotten like 2:08-2:10 with that but i lost a lot of time doing stupid things on my way to the car.

Hmmm. I tried and it seems very luck based because of the rock climbing. I see it is possible but 2:08 from this doesn't.  Don't try this run. If your fine with getting the cheese rock then this will be good.

Edited by lilpain97

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am getting sick with cheese hunt garden... the fastest i got is 3:05. (I am using DK's order BTW)

Dont do that order, do floriis or this, lamp, car, shed, plant then pond. As soon as your on the plant jump off to the right to the lilys and surf them to the cheese. 

• 5 months later...

I have been attempting the Garden level of Cheese Hunt and after not getting close to getting it I tried out some other stuff. I found a big time save for the lamp-car-shed-flower-pond route. You grap the cheese on the car and use it to fly fast to the shed. I am not sure how much time it saved but I bet 10-15 seconds in some attemps.

Edited by Danny_Johansen

• 4 weeks later...
On January 25, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Danny_Johansen said:

I have been attempting the Garden level of Cheese Hunt and after not getting close to getting it I tried out some other stuff. I found a big time save for the lamp-car-shed-flower-pond route. You grap the cheese on the car and use it to fly fast to the shed. I am not sure how much time it saved but I bet 10-15 seconds in some attemps.

Ok ill try this out, I haven't played in a long time so I hope this helps

• 1 month later...
On 29.4.2016 at 6:50 PM, lilpain97 said:

Hmmm. I tried and it seems very luck based because of the rock climbing. I see it is possible but 2:08 from this doesn't.  Don't try this run. If your fine with getting the cheese rock then this will be good.

Well, here's my playlists getting A++ on all stages again (new account). You can see my Garden Cheese Tactics here, tell me again this isn't better than the "standard" method going around the internet. I got 2:13 and could have been even faster, if i wanted to. But i prefered doing the ending safe instead of rushing for World Record Time ;)

• Like 1

On March 23, 2017 at 3:13 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Well, here's my playlists getting A++ on all stages again (new account). You can see my Garden Cheese Tactics here, tell me again this isn't better than the "standard" method going around the internet. I got 2:13 and could have been even faster, if i wanted to. But i prefered doing the ending safe instead of rushing for World Record Time ;)

Everyone has there own method, also what happened to your other account?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have no idea why they made this game harder. Story mode bedroom is impossible for me. I was doing the exact same thing like those 2 guys with full playlist tutorials and I couldn't fucking do it. A was my record after 100+ tries. The worst thing? near the iron my bread was losing edibility very fast... I can't see why.

On 5/3/2017 at 2:01 PM, HaserPL said:

I have no idea why they made this game harder. Story mode bedroom is impossible for me. I was doing the exact same thing like those 2 guys with full playlist tutorials and I couldn't fucking do it. A was my record after 100+ tries. The worst thing? near the iron my bread was losing edibility very fast... I can't see why.

Did you toast your bread horizontally just as I did, or did you try toasting it vertically? Since toasting it vertically always seems to lead towards losing edibility.

Edited by Stevieboy
English only in the forum, please.

On May 12, 2017 at 2:29 PM, HaserPL said:

Yea I did. Thanks. 3 Chesse hunts left and all rampages. Do you have any tips for Rampages? Hunts will just take some time but I can't even get B rating on rampages...

Try your best to keep combo up. A lot of the levels have a good area with a lot of stuff to smash usually close to were you start. On the 2nd level get to the top of the tv and go crazy smashing everything, if you don't have A++ yet you can jump off and smash everything else. This is the same for every level just smash and make your way to the location with loads of items 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, I was having some trouble with getting A++ on Rampage as well.  I just finished them up, but I wish I could have seen more videos of others playing them on youtube.  I found Nuttro's, but that was about it except for some that were clearly from some earlier version that had very different scoring.  I find it always helps me to see different strategies or techniques when attempting difficult trophies.

So, I uploaded my A++ Rampage runs on youtube.  Maybe someone will find them useful or get some ideas from them.  Good luck if you're trying for these or really any A++ runs of this game!

I'm rather proud of my Lounge run.  It's ranked 5th on the in-game leaderboard right now.  The rest were sort of just barely good enough. :P

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I think I speak for everyone who's ever tried to get a cheese hunt A++ when I say....fuck this game. Fuck it to hell. I'm sure I can do it, but seriously the times your expected to complete these in is honestly ridiculous.The damn jam jar in the kitchen is my main problem it seems. 

I just finished Story Mode all A++ ranks. 

Bedroom and bathroom definitely the two toughest of those. I was getting to the ironing board a full thirty seconds ahead of some of the A++ video times but couldn't get an even toast vertically. Even though it looks like you're hanging over the edge, horizontal is the way to go. 

I was able to use the radiator just fine on my successful bathroom run. As long as you stay near the front of the machine you won't start burning like you do at the back of it. Found this way more consistent than the hair dryer. 

Also is it me or are. The Zero-g levels way easier than story mode, as long as you keep the bread pointing the right direction? We'll  see if that trend continues. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hemiak said:

I just finished Story Mode all A++ ranks. 

Bedroom and bathroom definitely the two toughest of those. I was getting to the ironing board a full thirty seconds ahead of some of the A++ video times but couldn't get an even toast vertically. Even though it looks like you're hanging over the edge, horizontal is the way to go. 

I was able to use the radiator just fine on my successful bathroom run. As long as you stay near the front of the machine you won't start burning like you do at the back of it. Found this way more consistent than the hair dryer. 

Also is it me or are. The Zero-g levels way easier than story mode, as long as you keep the bread pointing the right direction? We'll  see if that trend continues. 

Good work. Wait until you get to the cheee hunts. They are stupidly hard and unfair. I'm only missing the garden level to finish all A++ runs now but it's giving quite a bit of trouble. The par time for the run is 2.20. I can't get close. My best has been 2.34.