Final Fantasy XV Arrives In 2016

RavenScythe

gamescomnoctisregis610.jpg

At a panel today at PAX Prime 2015, Square Enix announced that the long-awaited Final Fantasy XV will be released in 2016. Square elaborated on this release window by stating that the actual release date in 2016 will be unveiled at a special event in March 2016. It's time to start guessing when we'll actually be able to take our jazzed up car for a road trip, Final Fantasy style!

If this is already posted just tell me so that I'll close this

Source: Gameinformer, Gematsu

• Like 4

I know that they're just trying to make it as great as it can be, but this is just ridiculous! How long have we waited for this game people!? Makes me shiver to think how far off Final Fantasy VII is in terms of release dates! As soon as they finish this game, Kingdom Hearts 3 will finally get a massive development growth! Another thing folks, does this guy look familiar to you? B)

a78798c6d6420cc614851e1e07199f4e13805196

To be honest anyone who still expected this to come out this year, is delusional. It was obvious that a delay to next year was going to happen. The lack of news alone should have been indicative enough to make that clear.

Also, last time I saw FF XV footage, it looked like it needed to stay in development some more time, as (at least to me) the camera movement during combat seemed odd, as in it didn't seem to be able to keep up with the movement of the game, as well as being zoomed too close.

• 3 weeks later...