Plat Racers! - Cancelled

Will be onto my second playthrough of shovel knight out of the three Im doing. I don't think I'll be doing the recently added free dlc. Mainly because it requires you to get the plat all over again except you get 1 silver trophy :\ . Also really not looking forward to spelunky, complete the game in 8 minutes, wtf. Gonna be a real challenge ...

• Like 1

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

So I've gotten better by just a bit. I wanted to get to the 90th floor by now but wasn't feeling very well. I could have passed another floor but died. I wonder why I have such a bad time with this game?

Edited by Edunstar84

You can de-list me from the racers. I'll be happy if i finish the game once let alone do it 4 more times... 2grindy4me :P Good luck to all the others though. 

Looks like Zestful Quesadilla is really closing in on the Catherine plat! 

Bummer you had to drop out, best of luck with other plats

As for my progress, 2 more challenges... 2 DAMMIT

Edited by Zestful Quesadilla

Can I get some clarification on the special race? I don't remember that before and I don't feel like reading pages 4-6 to find the info somewhere there. Has that race started yet? I'm interested in doing Spelunky, but Shovel Knight is more than unlikely, unless that goes on sale like... tomorrow.

Hey exhaseo if I end up finishing the special race would it be alright if the $50 psn card was Australian. Idk if a US card will work for me :\ just checkin

I can only buy US cards, that's why I specified it as a US card. Sorry.

Can I get some clarification on the special race? I don't remember that before and I don't feel like reading pages 4-6 to find the info somewhere there. Has that race started yet? I'm interested in doing Spelunky, but Shovel Knight is more than unlikely, unless that goes on sale like... tomorrow.

Yes, it's started. Anyone can still join, but to win the special race, you have to complete both games. Not just one like the normal races.

well you can make a US account and use that card on there, whats the difference?

Anyway i already got 24 hours of playtime in SAO but only got 7 trophies lol. This game isn't fast trophywise but it sure is fun and addicting.

Oh wow thanks so much HcG! I didn't even realize lol. Also tomorrow I should have the plat for Shovel Knight then im going to face my fears and try to finish Spelunky ...

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

Yes, it's started. Anyone can still join, but to win the special race, you have to complete both games. Not just one like the normal races.

Yeah, I've read that part on the OP. Probably gonna take part with Spelunky soon (after I finish Super Meat Boy, of course), but I doubt I'll play SK unless it goes on sale today.

you really think you can beat SMB ,  nice joke :D

I did 100% both flash versions and I'm dedicated enough, I think I can do this!

Or not.

But I will try a lot, even if I hate the game.

Let me know when you get it and start streaming, I'm expecting to play while watching you, since I won't be able to stream at the same time.

well you can make a US account and use that card on there, whats the difference?

Anyway i already got 24 hours of playtime in SAO but only got 7 trophies lol. This game isn't fast trophywise but it sure is fun and addicting.

Wow! How are you clearing the Hollow area? I've only been able to get through the first bit.

Wow! How are you clearing the Hollow area? I've only been able to get through the first bit.

Well i've been playing multiplayer mode with my mate, spent a decent amount of time into that and it levels pretty fast. So that got me quite some levels. Unfortunatly there is only AD HOC multiplayer on the vita version so you its going to be hard to play with a mate.

But on vita you can also go in multiplayer mode and take 3 people with you, the monsters are pretty high and it is good for leveling.

I've finally finished my no death run leaving two more trophies, no relics thoughout the game and finish the game in 1 hour 30 minutes. I'm considering doing them both in 1 run but the phase locket would help me a lot during the speedrun. I'm gonna leave it at that today and do the last two trophies tomorrow.

YES YES I'M DONE, Catherine has been platinumed

Congratulations on winning the first race!!

To all the other competitors, we've still got a second place prize up for grabs! The current race will continue until we get a second place winner, or everyone drops out!

Edit: The prize for Second Place is The Last of Us Remastered code. If you don't have a PS4, or already have the game, you can request a $10 PSN Code instead though!

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- 

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I'm a few bosses from finishing the Hollow area and then I can continue the Aincrad part. There's a few trophies that might take me forever to do though. I'm really trying to get this done before the end of November.

Right now I'm just levelling up and trying to get some more skills for Kirito. This game is huge! And I'm focusing on not doing more than I have to. It's really easy to get lost in combat and exploration. 

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- 

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I'm a few bosses from finishing the Hollow area and then I can continue the Aincrad part. There's a few trophies that might take me forever to do though. I'm really trying to get this done before the end of November.

Right now I'm just levelling up and trying to get some more skills for Kirito. This game is huge! And I'm focusing on not doing more than I have to. It's really easy to get lost in combat and exploration. 

Yhea i know what you mean, im currently playing in the hollow world just for better and epic gear that isn't even required for the plat but i just like this game, cant help but going for it.

I've already spent 60 hours and only got 12 trophies so far haha.

• Like 1