Plat Racers! - Cancelled

Western RPGs:

• [*]Mass Effect Trilogy (this means you'll have to plat all three games, won't need DLC though)

[*]Skyrim

[*]Demon's Souls

[*]Fallout New Vegas

[*]Dragon Age Origins

I've done ME2, and all 4 of the other games and their sequels. Can I get some Dragons Dogma up in here? :D seriously though, those are some awesome games.

I didn't think Demons Souls was a Western RPG?

It might be made in Japan but it's Western in style. 1 character, real time battles, etc. Edited by Hemiak

I've done ME2, and all 4 of the other games and their sequels. Can I get some Dragons Dogma up in here? :D seriously though, those are some awesome games.

It might be made in Japan but it's Western in style. 1 character, real time battles, etc.

lol, I did consider Dragon's Dogma, but I didn't think it was hard enough for the special race. Especially since you can just hire a friend's high level pawn and make the game even easier. I'll definitely consider using it for another race though.

I didn't think Demons Souls was a Western RPG?

I'll hopefully start my first session of Catherine in less than hour, my first time playing too, so I'll definitely edit the post with my thoughts when I get back ;)

It was technically made in Japan, but like Hemiak said it's in western style. In addition to the way it plays, the visuals and lore are all very western.

For the ones playing tales of symphonia, are you planning on doing your first playthrough with a guide or without one? Since i'm looking at both ExHaseo's guide and the PST.org one and both of them have too much information :P I can't understand a thing i have to look out for or do in my first playthrough :P

Western RPGs:

• Demon's Souls

If Dark Souls II is allowed, I can join. Already platted Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. 

If you need more skill-related plats, look into:

• Mirror's Edge
  • WipEout HD
  • Vanquish
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Edited by Dragon-Archon

If Dark Souls II is allowed, I can join. Already platted Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. 

If you need more skill-related plats, look into:

• Mirror's Edge
  • WipEout HD
  • Vanquish
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

I chose Demon's Souls because it's supposed to be the hardest and longest in the series, and because it's old, cheap, and was on PS+ at one point. I want to at least try to make sure people can get the games for the races fairly cheap. That way, people aren't spending more money than they can potentially win. Point is bit moot now though, because Indie Platformers was chosen.

Those other games are already on my list. Wipeout HD was already in the voting for the current race as well. This is an ongoing event, so I can't throw up every single game for every single race. xD

SHOVEL KNIGHT!

I played it on 3DS they day it first came out, but I want to play it again and get trophies this time! Question though...are we going to have to do the Plague Knight DLC along with the main game?

Im guessing yes.

No, don't worry. Unless I specifically say otherwise, DLC won't ever be needed.

• Like 1

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Weekly Update:

The game is still kicking my butt. Due in part to it having a really high learning curve. I haven't even crossed the first level yet. I still haven't grasped the battle system, which is a shame. I should be able to do that tonight. Maybe. I think so. Or at the very least tomorrow morning.

I can't say that I'm enjoying this game though. It doesn't feel tedious yet but it seems like it's getting there. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Although I have been making progress with some side quests though. At least I'm trying to get a grip on the gameplay.

Yo Ex, I changed my name recently (won't change it anymore, Quesadilla > waffles) so if you wanna edit it in the main post :)

As for my progress, the toughest part in Catherine is ahead of me, those babel tower challenges will be probably be the cause of me going completely nuts, something my friends speculated to happen sooner or later...

Edited by Zestful Quesadilla
  • Like 1

I didn't realize that you'd changed the special race games already. >.< I'm out of town for a couple more days anyway, hope everyone is having fun with their games still.

Oh, really? The whole process took place over about a week. o_o

Let me know if you want in the race once you get back. The only person who's signed up so far is Nogg. x_x

• Like 1

Ok finished my first run earlier today, gonna get all the music scrolls early tomorrow with all the upgrades etc. Then I'll be on to my next playthrough new game plus whilst not dying. Should be done pretty soon, never know maybe I'll break the world record for fastest 100 percent ;)