Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Update: Participant #36

Added Goosebumps: The Game to list - Ready to Plat!

1. Red Dead Redemption - 97% (47/49) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: How the West Was Won (lvl up to lvl 50)
  2. Bully/Canis Canem Edit - 98% (36/38) Ready To Plat - Trophy Left: Green Thumbs Up (1 flower to pick)
  3. GTA III - 98% (27/29) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Hunting Season (1 helicopter left to destroy)
  4. Broken Age - 98% (43/45) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Is Something Wrong?
  5. Far Cry Primal - 97% (49/51) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Expert Wenja (1 skill to purchase)
  6. Goosebumps: The Game - 98% (39/41) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Good Hare Day
  7. Escape Dead Island - 86% (52/61)
  8. Far Cry Classic
  9. Far Cry 4
  10. Until Dawn
  11. GTA Vice City
  12. GTA San Andreas
  • Like 1

Added Goosebumps: The Game to list - Ready to Plat!

• Red Dead Redemption - 97% (47/49) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: How the West Was Won (lvl up to lvl 50)
  • Bully/Canis Canem Edit - 98% (36/38) Ready To Plat - Trophy Left: Green Thumbs Up (1 flower to pick)
  • GTA III - 98% (27/29) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Hunting Season (1 helicopter left to destroy)
  • Broken Age - 98% (43/45) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Is Something Wrong?
  • Far Cry Primal - 97% (49/51) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Expert Wenja (1 skill to purchase)
  • Goosebumps: The Game - 98% (39/41) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Good Hare Day
  • Escape Dead Island - 86% (52/61)
  • Far Cry Classic
  • Far Cry 4
  • Until Dawn
  • GTA Vice City
  • GTA San Andreas
He is on a roll!!! Any good pal?

Wouldn't have guessed that and who is Yato?

Love teams? There wasn't much of that, was there?

Noragami's Yato.. you watched it.. right? Right????

<_< not really sure it this is sarcasm... KorXKohaku... Hisui, Chal and I swear I could sense there is something between Ines and Garnet... even Creed... oh, and Kunzite  :facepalm: gladly they didn't shipped Gall and Beryl cause I am sure I am going to lose it if they did... :rolleyes:

oh speaking on which.. for anyone... thoughts on Tales of Graces f? Hubert and Pascal looks very interesting characters.. but is it worth playing?

oh.. also.. an update... :3

Participant #37 Update - JeieeM

I am sure in one thing, TellTale really do know how to tell tales...xD had lots of fun playing Tales from the Borderlands... That Gun fight against Accountants... AWESOME~

1 game left...Awakened Fate Ultimatum~  and sooo excited to play it... woohoo Roguelike... well, might take some time to finish it though since I am also trying to make progress in IA/VT.. 

He is on a roll!!! Any good pal?

Haha! I tried not to use a guide for my first playthrough (although, in true Point-and-Click game fashion, I needed to look up a few places I got a bit stuck).

If you use a guide from the start of play, you could get the plat in under an hour easy!

I enjoyed it as good little throwback to when I was a kid and used to read the books, and it's ok if you can get it on discount (which I managed to), but not very much in the way of gameplay.

I have made a list of all the games I have (outside of the Summer Backlog) and how many trophies I need to platinum them. Two games I have(Persona 4 Golden and Rogue Galaxy) are over 80% so if I manage to get eight more there before the end of July, I might got for it, but I highly doubt it since I am going to be focusing on the five games for the Summer Backlog event. Still, I might have a bunch of near finished games by the time Platinum Rain Day 3 rolls around. ^_^

I am not buying any more games as of now, I am saving money for a new Nintendo 3DS to get ready for Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Haven't checked this thread in a while. Nice work everyone on getting platium trophies ready. I thought 11 would be enough to keep up with everyone, but some of you are starting to go beyond that!

I just got my 12th lined up... Been kicking it into high gear with the summer starting! My goal was to get 15 ready to pop so I can get my 100th plat in conjunction with this event (might have more than 15 if all works out though).

EDIT: Got #13 ready to go! Hitman: GO is finished. Now on to Assassin's Creed Chronicles for the Vita...

Participant #29 jeschmit

1. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - 98% (33/35) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY - 98% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  3. The Escapists - 91% (26/28) - READY TO PLAT
  4. Until Dawn - 91% (17/19) - READY TO PLAT
  5. Farming Simulator 16 - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  6. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 0% (0/45)
  7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - 0% (0/46)
  8. Bully - 98% (36/38) - READY TO PLAT
  9. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 91% (18/20) - READY TO PLAT
  10. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 33% (22/56)
  11. Saints Row IV (PS3) - 99% (49/51) - READY TO PLAT
  12. LEGO MARVEL's Avengers (PSVita) - 98% (33/35) - READY TO PLAT
  13. Life Is Strange (PS4) - 96% (58/61) - READY TO PLAT
  14. Heavy Rain (PS4) - 98% (55/57) - READY TO PLAT
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) - 0% (0/46)
  16. Republique - 14% (4/30)
  17. LEGO Batman 3 (PS4) - 98% (39/41) - READY TO PLAT
  18. Deadpool (PS3) - 70% (43/51)
  19. Toy Story 3 - 84% (35/39)
  20. Hitman: GO (PS4/Vita) - 98% (15/17) - READY TO PLAT
  21. Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Vita) - 0% (0/55)

I went on vacation, so I had some time to kill with my Vita and finally got LEGO Marvel's Avengers ready to plat (definitely the worst lego game I've played yet).

Currently working on: Assassin's Creed Chronicles on Vita, Toy Story 3 on PS3 and Republique on PS4 (just got back from vacation tonight, so that will be worked on this week).

Edited by jeschmit

I just got my 12th lined up... Been kicking it into high gear with the summer starting! My goal was to get 15 ready to pop so I can get my 100th plat in conjunction with this event (might have more than 15 if all works out though).

I went on vacation, so I had some time to kill with my Vita and finally got LEGO Marvel's Avengers ready to plat (definitely the worst lego game I've played yet).

Impressive progress!

Can't say I was too impressed with Marvel's Avengers either. It just... lacked personality or something; was bored the whole way through. How'd you like Shadow of Mordor? It's in my backlog and one I'm looking forward to.

Currently working on: Hitman: GO on Vita, Toy Story 3 on PS3 and Republique on PS4 (just got back from vacation tonight, so that will be worked on this week).

Let us know what you think of Republique, I keep looking at it but can't make my mind up. Congrats on the progress!!

Update

monkeydluffy512

Participant #6

1. Adventure Time: The secret of the Nameless Kingdom- 96%(34/36) Ready to Plat
  2. Monster Monpiece- 98%(49/51) Rubbed and ready to Plat
  3. Life is Strange- 96%(58/61) Ready to Plat
  4. Arcania- 98%(43/45) Ready to Plat
  5. LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin- 98%(33/35) Ready to Plat
  6. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita)- 98%(45/47) Ready to Plat
  7. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 (base game)- 99% (37/39) Ready to Plat
  8.  Hitman Go: Definitive Edition- 34% (9/17) Ready to Plat
  9. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas- 98% (31/33) Ready to Plat

Impressive progress!

Can't say I was too impressed with Marvel's Avengers either. It just... lacked personality or something; was bored the whole way through. How'd you like Shadow of Mordor? It's in my backlog and one I'm looking forward to.

Loved it... I platted the vanilla version when it first came out, and my brother gave me his GOTY edition so I could play it again for this event. The Nemesis System is awesome, and I love just fighting Warchiefs even if its not for trophies!

Let us know what you think of Republique, I keep looking at it but can't make my mind up. Congrats on the progress!!

Will do. I've only gotten a little bit into it, and the controls seem a little wonky right now... it might take some getting used to I guess.

I started really strong, but am really dragging my heels with these last 2.. I know I don't really need to have 13, but I want that number for.. reasons. ;) I might just have to substitute those 2. All 4 One is just such a boring slog.. I don't know if I've ever played a game I found more dull. And Deadpool.. I don't know. I haven't played it for a long time, so I don't know how that's going to go. And I imagine the challenges and/or beating the last level with only pistols and swords are tough. Otherwise, I would have gotten them before, and started my Ultra-Violence run. Decisions, decisions.. 

There's also a very good chance my 150th Plat is going to come during this. In which case, I may want to get something special ready for that. Or just decide which one of these I'd be happy with as that milestone. 

*snip*

That is a lot! I think the record was 45+ platinums for round 1? Are you going to break it!?

That is a lot! I think the record was 45+ platinums for round 1? Are you going to break it!?

Definitely not 45... I was shooting for 15 (to go along with my 100th plat), and anything above that is just a bonus. Maybe 20?

Finally went back and finished off Escape Dead Island.

1. Red Dead Redemption - 97% (47/49) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: How the West Was Won (291XP to reach lvl50)
  2. Bully/Canis Canem Edit - 98% (36/38) Ready To Plat - Trophy Left: Green Thumbs Up (1 flower to pick)
  3. GTA III - 98% (27/29) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Hunting Season (1 helicopter left to destroy)
  4. Broken Age - 98% (43/45) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Is Something Wrong?
  5. Far Cry Primal - 97% (49/51) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Expert Wenja (1 skill to purchase)
  6. Goosebumps: The Game - 98% (39/41) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: Good Hare Day
  7. Escape Dead Island - 98% (59/61) Ready to Plat - Trophy Left: What Happened, Happened (1 snapshot to take)
  8. GTA Vice City - 27% (14/34)
  9. Far Cry Classic - 6% (2/22)
  10. Far Cry 4
  11. Until Dawn
  12. GTA San Andreas
  • Like 1

Update time!! I am bouncing a few games right now. Hopefully will still be able to reach my goal of 20 games even though atm it seems doubtful. At least currently I have my 10 done.

Participant #8 Bahamut3104

1. Jeopardy 44/46 91% Plat Ready
  2. Borderlands 2 68/70 99% Plat Ready
  3. Grim Fandango Remastered 46/48 98% Plat Ready
  4. Minecraft Story Mode 31/51 58% Plat Ready
  5. Tales From the Borderlands 33/36 88% Plat Ready
  6. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 51/56 85%
  7. Hotline Miami 30/35 85%
  8. Gauntlet 36/39 93%
  9. UFC 2009 Undisputed 22/31 66%
  10. Skyrim 43/76 51%
  11. Red Dead Redemption 38/91 42%
  12. The Sims 3 21/51 34%
  13. Dark Cloud 12/28 25%
  14. Broken Age 43/45 98% Plat Ready
  15. South Park The Stick of Truth 13/51 18%
  16. Bully 36/38 98% Plat Ready
  17. Trine 2 11/13 91% Plat Ready
  18. Ratchet & Clank All 4 One 3/45 4%
  19. Final Fantasy VII 2/32 2%
  20. Sound Shapes (PS3) 87/89 98% Plat Ready
  21. Sound Shapes (PS4) 87/89 98% Plat Ready

strange... I am pretty sure I sync my PS3 trophies earlier...

anyway... before update.. will quote someone again:

"Complaining in a status update always makes it work" - Aki-tan

Participant #37 Update - JeieeM

finally, the RNGesus gave me the last 2 items I needed in The Awakened Fate Ultimatum... still liked Sorcery Saga and Guided Fate Paradox more though :(

might consider adding 3 more games... but not sure what to add for now... 

*back in staring at blank space*

Edited by JaM

Participant #10 freddie1989

Good update from me this time around. Finished Assassins Creed Rogue and moved on to Escape Dead Island which i surprisingly enjoyed given the write ups on it. Moves me onto 9 ready now. Just started Deadly Premonition which is f****d up to say the least but I am getting into it. Not sure what is next but that is the beauty of it!!

1. Battlefield 4 41/68 Plat Ready  
  2. Rocket League 35/55 Plat Ready
  3. Uncharted Drake's Fortune 
  4. God of War: Ascension 34/36 Plat Ready
  5. God of War: Chains of Olympus 34/36 Plat Ready
  6. God of War: Ghost of Sparta 34/36 Plat Ready
  7. Ratchet & Clank 2
  8. Duke Nukem Forever/Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - whichever pisses me off the least!!!
  9. Ratchet & Clank 33/35 Plat Ready
  10. Infamous First Light 23/25 Plat Ready
  11. Assassin's Creed Rogue 45/47 Plat Ready
  12. Escape Dead Island 59/61 Plat Ready
  13. Deadly Premonition: The Directors Cut 6/60
  • Like 1

#20 finally reporting in!

Here's my plan thus far:

1. Legends of War: Patton - 81% (18/21) - READY TO PLAT
  2. Murdered: Soul Suspect - 90% (47/49) - READY TO PLAT
  3. SkyScrappers - 96% (21/23) - READY TO PLAT
  4. Tales from the Borderlands - 65% (21/36)
  5. Lemmings Touch - 32% (16/27)
  6. Super Time Force Ultra - 70% (29/34)
  7. Persona 4 Golden - 52% (35/50)
  8. Rogue Legacy - 45% (20/30)

9. Bastion - 31% (10/23)

10. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 0% (0/51)