Platinum Rain Day - Ended

First update :D I've changed some of my games from what I had.

1. Rocket League – 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  2. God of War II - 31/35 (80%)
  3. LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids – 26/38 (58%)
  4. The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  5. Star Ocean - 29/47 (51%)
  6. Disgaea 3 - 33/51 (48%)
  7. Bioshock Infinite - 28/51 (46%)
  8. Rainbow Moon - 29/53 (42%)
  9. Hunted: The Demon's Forge - 18/51 (26%)
  10. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 17/46 (24%)
  • Like 1

First update :D I've changed some of my games from what I had.

1. Rocket League – 34/36 (98%) Ready to plat
  2. God of War II - 31/35 (80%)
  3. LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids – 26/38 (58%)
  4. The Sims 3 - 34/51 (57%)
  5. Star Ocean - 29/47 (51%)
  6. Disgaea 3 - 33/51 (48%)
  7. Bioshock Infinite - 28/51 (46%)
  8. Rainbow Moon - 29/53 (42%)
  9. Hunted: The Demon's Forge - 18/51 (26%)
  10. Metal Gear Solid 3 - 17/46 (24%)

Just a little update for ya,

Fallout 3 - 37%

Hyperdimension Neptunia 3 - 20%

:platinum: Platinum 3/10 Beyond Two Souls  :platinum:

Beyond Two Souls Master

Collected all trophies!

1L9583fd.png

Last Trophy

Obedience

Stopped the experiment voluntarily 

3Lc68759.png

Nice work :yay:, I'll add it to the OP.

So how is everyone dealing with that "I want to pop that shiny platinum" - itch? xD

goodness.. I really don't know.. I am really itching to pop these plat esp that Shiny Ultra Rare Tales of Symphonia Plat... just don't be surprised if I "accidentally" plat this one... somehow I am being able to manage lately by whining to one of my PSNP friend...

• Like 1

goodness.. I really don't know.. I am really itching to pop these plat esp that Shiny Ultra Rare Tales of Symphonia Plat... just don't be surprised if I "accidentally" plat this one... somehow I am being able to manage lately by whining to one of my PSNP friend...

I can imagine it's hard when you're about to pop an UR :D

I'm handling it a lot better than expected. Probably because I just had a 3 month long platinum draught.

You had a 3 month plat drought? :o Also how are you liking Catherine? 

• Like 1

Don't worry the We Play Ys is nearing it's end, so we can pop that one within a month or so. That should help you a bit. 

If you're having trouble keeping plats unpopped, you can always share your feelings here in this Not So Anonymous Trophy Addict Group or NSA TAG for short.

You had a 3 month plat drought? :o Also how are you liking Catherine? 

Yeah, blame Star Ocean for that. Catherine is a unique game, both in gameplay and story. The puzzles are definitely not your average stuff. I expected a bit more from the developers of Persona though in terms of story. That explanation for the nightmares was a bit disappointing.

It is ironic that a Star Ocean can cause a drought :P

Yeah, that's why I popped the Super Exploding Zoo plat.

Yeah Boooda said the same thing. In the end we wore him down and he bought the game...hasn't started it yet, but it is a start :P

Well there's no evidence he actually bought the game. Boooda could've just joined and let us think he has the game :hmm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Don't worry the We Play Ys is nearing it's end, so we can pop that one within a month or so. That should help you a bit. 

If you're having trouble keeping plats unpopped, you can always share your feelings here in this Not So Anonymous Trophy Addict Group or NSA TAG for short.

Yeah, blame Star Ocean for that. Catherine is a unique game, both in gameplay and story. The puzzles are definitely not your average stuff. I expected a more from the developers of Persona though in terms of story. That explanation for the nightmares was a bit disappointing.

Yeah, that's why I popped the Super Exploding Zoo plat.

Well there's no evidence he actually bought the game. Boooda could've just joined and let us think he has the game :hmm:.

So he is the guy who holds his skateboard but we never see him ride it :o

It'll take a whole lot of convincing to make me buy and start that game xD

• Like 2

So he is the guy who holds his skateboard but we never see him ride it :o

Yeah, pretty much :(.

Even with the epic intros and amazing reards, i'm afraid i haven't caught the SO4 hype - bug that has been going around PSNP the last couple of months. 

Well there's also the ultra rare plat, eternal fame, and women swooning all over those who plat this game :P.

Wait a minute :o...there are women. I just had that weird homeless man in a wig come on to me so far :( Maybe after I beat Universe mode...maybe, just maybe :(

Yeah buddy, I hear women are all swooning over those who have completed their epic quest back in The Aexuz Mansion.

So far you've completed Galaxy mode, so you're only eligible for a cross-dresser.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

My list can be updated, I've got my first platinum ready to unlock!

Fallout New Vegas - 98% - 74/76

Just have to win one game of caravan to get the final trophy. I'm already feeling like giving in, Its going to get unbearable by the time I get 10 lined up!

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

My list can be updated, I've got my first platinum ready to unlock!

Fallout New Vegas - 98% - 74/76

Just have to win one game of caravan to get the final trophy. I'm already feeling like giving in, Its going to get unbearable by the time I get 10 lined up!

Nice work :yay:, updated it.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I wanted to pop Danganronpa too when it was ready. At least you can pop Vanquish, Dead Space, and Catherine for those contests.