Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Don't worry the We Play Ys is nearing it's end, so we can pop that one within a month or so. That should help you a bit. 

If you're having trouble keeping plats unpopped, you can always share your feelings here in this Not So Anonymous Trophy Addict Group or NSA TAG for short.

but... I already platted that one almost 2 years ago :3 I might add 11th or 12th game if I could complete games sooner than I thought so that I could pop one or 2 plats in next 3 months...

ehe... thanks but I actually already have TimmyT - whom I am sending PM with my whines regarding the pop itch (I am also secretly convincing him to join this one) but I might also post here my pop itch...

oh... btw... an update:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 33/35 (98%) - ready to pop any moment...

• trophy itch blues - I do really really want to pop the plat of this one earlier (and even now), if I pop this one, I could make it to 50 fastest achievers ATM

so to update *actually unnecessary but want to hint Draggy to make a change on my portion... not that I am jealous of others' format or anything... :eyebrow:*

1. Tales of Symphonia - 37/40 (94%) - the 2 trophies remaining are ready to be popped
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3 - 0/42 (0%)
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection - 0/39 (0%)
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 33/35 (98%) - ready to pop
  5. Danganronpa Another Episode - 0/36 (0%)
  6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Rumble - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop
  7. Teslagrad - 35/37 (98%) - ready to pop
  8. Okami HD - 0/51 (0%)
  9. God of War 3 - 0/36 (0%)
  10. Infamous 2 - 0/52 (0%)

• Like 1

goodness.. I really don't know.. I am really itching to pop these plat esp that Shiny Ultra Rare Tales of Symphonia Plat... just don't be surprised if I "accidentally" plat this one... somehow I am being able to manage lately by whining to one of my PSNP friend...

Another soon to be symphonia platinumer! :highfive:

Ya after 4 playthroughs I feel your pain, stay strong!

• Like 1

Just loaded GeomW3 on the vita to see how the auto-grinding method works, did one match and I was like "alright, this will work" and Gatherer popped. I guess I will have to leave the non-dying trophy for last (as I don't have any other option). Will try to get that one first on the PS3 version and hope the experience will carry over until January 1st. You can put that as 'ready' on my list, Dragon.

I'm quite pissed because last time I played it, I grinded for like 4 straight hours and left it. If I only knew that I was 1k geoms away from it...  :spank:

That's fast :yay:, are you also doing all the side quests again?

Ok, I'll add it.

Yeah if you skip the story you cut out like 50 hours of gameplay :P

I am not doing the side quests on this playthrough. I am going to do an Earth/Faize playthrough as I don't have a save with him on Galaxy. I will do the quests then (as I don't really want to do the Wandering Dungeon on UNiverse)

but... I already platted that one almost 2 years ago :3 I might add 11th or 12th game if I could complete games sooner than I thought so that I could pop one or 2 plats in next 3 months...

ehe... thanks but I actually already have TimmyT - whom I am sending PM with my whines regarding the pop itch (I am also secretly convincing him to join this one) but I might also post here my pop itch...

oh... btw... an update:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 33/35 (98%) - ready to pop any moment...

• trophy itch blues - I do really really want to pop the plat of this one earlier (and even now), if I pop this one, I could make it to 50 fastest achievers ATM

so to update *actually unnecessary but want to hint Draggy to make a change on my portion... not that I am jealous of others' format or anything... :eyebrow:*

1. Tales of Symphonia - 37/40 (94%) - the 2 trophies remaining are ready to be popped
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3 - 0/42 (0%)
  3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection - 0/39 (0%)
  4. Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 33/35 (98%) - ready to pop
  5. Danganronpa Another Episode - 0/36 (0%)
  6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Rumble - 44/46 (98%) - ready to pop
  7. Teslagrad - 35/37 (98%) - ready to pop
  8. Okami HD - 0/51 (0%)
  9. God of War 3 - 0/36 (0%)
  10. Infamous 2 - 0/52 (0%)

Oh ok, too bad for you then :P.

Congrats :yay:, which place on the fastest achievers would you get?

Nice format, I like it.

Just loaded GeomW3 on the vita to see how the auto-grinding method works, did one match and I was like "alright, this will work" and Gatherer popped. I guess I will have to leave the non-dying trophy for last (as I don't have any other option). Will try to get that one first on the PS3 version and hope the experience will carry over until January 1st. You can put that as 'ready' on my list, Dragon.

I'm quite pissed because last time I played it, I grinded for like 4 straight hours and left it. If I only knew that I was 1k geoms away from it...  :spank:

Ok, will do. I'm also saving a no damage trophy in MGR, because I have no other trophies left :shakefist:.

Yeah if you skip the story you cut out like 50 hours of gameplay :P

I am not doing the side quests on this playthrough. I am going to do an Earth/Faize playthrough as I don't have a save with him on Galaxy. I will do the quests then (as I don't really want to do the Wandering Dungeon on UNiverse)

Lol, so true :lol:.

Ok, good luck with that :D.

• Like 3

Oh ok, too bad for you then :P.

Congrats :yay:, which place on the fastest achievers would you get?

Nice format, I like it.

*sobsob*... I was forced by someone named Superbuu to participate in that LP... Jk...

Let's say around the middle... But meh... It is ok I guess...

I'd like to participate too. Here are my planned games:

1) Ratchet & Clank (PS3) - Ready: 33/35, all I need to do is buying all golden weapons.

2) Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

3) Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)

4) Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

5) Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS3)

6) Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

7) Sly Cooper (Vita)

8) Sly 2 (Vita)

9) Puppeteer

10) Tearaway

*sobsob*... I was forced by someone named Superbuu to participate in that LP... Jk...

Let's say around the middle... But meh... It is ok I guess...

That's a lot of dedication and restraint *salutes*.

I'd like to participate too. Here are my planned games:

1) Ratchet & Clank (PS3) - Ready: 33/35, all I need to do is buying all golden weapons.

2) Ratchet & Clank (Vita)

3) Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3)

4) Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita)

5) Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS3)

6) Ratchet & Clank 3 (Vita)

7) Sly Cooper (Vita)

8) Sly 2 (Vita)

9) Puppeteer

10) Tearaway

Ok, I'll add you. Welcome to the event :D.

UPDATE TIME!

inFamous Second Son - 44/48

Just need to beat the final mission to get a trophy related to playing evil, a trophy for beating the game with evil karma AND a trophy for beating the game on expert. I'll see if I can nab that story-related trophy from the bunch (I don't think I can though) because 3 trophies to go seems like a lot. :D

...just wish I'd left a faster trophy for last, like "comet drop 170m" or something. Oh well.

Edited by Samis-86

UPDATE TIME!

inFamous Second Son - 44/48

Just need to beat the final mission to get a trophy related to playing evil, a trophy for beating the game with evil karma AND a trophy for beating the game on expert. I'll see if I can nab that story-related trophy from the bunch (I don't think I can though) because 3 trophies to go seems like a lot. :D

...just wish I'd left a faster trophy for last, like "comet drop 170m" or something. Oh well.

Awesome, should I mark this game as "ready to plat"?

I'm handling it a lot better than expected. Probably because I just had a 3 month long platinum draught.

3 month platinum drought? Mofo please, my drought is over 1 year old and it's still going on lol.

So how is everyone dealing with that "I want to pop that shiny platinum" - itch?  xD

I scratch that itch and move on to other games :)

@Dragon I noticed that for my list, you have it as 8 games ready to be platinumed. Should'nt it be 9 games?

I might be able to make this work. I don't have any ready to pop at the moment, but about half the ones I'd choose are 20-80% done already. If Zajac finishes our race first I can save Pier Solar. If I can finish it up first then I'll have to come up with something else.

My games (subject to change)

1.) Pier Solar - 27/38 (maybe)

2.) Sands of Time - 5/16

3.) UC 3 - 42/55

4.) Assassins Creed 2 - 0%

5.) Odd world N&T - 0%

6.) Deadlocked - 0%

7.) MGR:R - 12/51

8.) Bionic Commando - 39/50

9.) Ico - 0%

10.) Two Worlds 2 - 25/57

Yeah, Dragon, I know 10 plat is the minimum goal... but because i'm not sure if i have enough time to reach this one, i don't want to rise the goal to impossible by saying 11th or 12th etc etc plat trophy ^^

And if you like, you can mark Dead Space 3 as ready :)

And please add to MoH the Word "Frontline" :D (sorry but in my head i just call it MoH, but i know its incorrect :D) ... and change the progress to 62% :-)

I'm making some good progress with Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, almost finished chapter 5 (only the boss left).  

I might be able to make this work. I don't have any ready to pop at the moment, but about half the ones I'd choose are 20-80% done already. If Zajac finishes our race first I can save Pier Solar. If I can finish it up first then I'll have to come up with something else.

My games (subject to change)

1.) Pier Solar - 27/38 (maybe)
2.) Sands of Time - 5/16
3.) UC 3 - 42/55
4.) Assassins Creed 2 - 0%
5.) Odd world N&T - 0%
6.) Deadlocked - 0%
7.) MGR:R - 12/51
8.) Bionic Commando - 39/50
9.) Ico - 0%
10.) Two Worlds 2 - 25/57

Awesome buddy, added you to the OP. That's ok, you can add/remove games whenever you want.

hi dragon i would like to inform you that i replaced ac unity with driveclub 

Ok, replaced it.

Yeah, Dragon, I know 10 plat is the minimum goal... but because i'm not sure if i have enough time to reach this one, i don't want to rise the goal to impossible by saying 11th or 12th etc etc plat trophy ^^

And if you like, you can mark Dead Space 3 as ready :)

And please add to MoH the Word "Frontline" :D (sorry but in my head i just call it MoH, but i know its incorrect :D) ... and change the progress to 62% :-)

Ok, just wanted to inform you.

Nicely done with Dead Space 3 :yay:, also updated your list.

Devil May Cry will be ready soon. Actually, might not be that soon since Dante Must Die mode is real pain in the ass but slowly I will get to the final chapter... I am sure of it :D

Devil May Cry 32/34 (91%)

Three plats ready. And three old games that I've managed to finish... That Yakuza 3 one is really itching my fingers to finish that last chapter but I must wait for it :D