Platinum Rain Day - Ended

I highly doubt I will get 10 plats by the end of the year with my schedule but this looks like too much fun to pass up on so I will attempt this. My games are:

Buzz!: Quiz TV 91%

Minecraft (PS3) 82%

KH Final Mix 79%

Borderlands 2 72%

Assassin's Creed: Revelations 69%

PS All-Stars Battle Royale 68%

Rainbow Moon 61%

Portal 2 47%

Lego Lord of the Rings 11%

Shadow of the Colossus 12%

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Uhmmm... Draggy... Some update...

-Tales of Symphonia - 94% (the 2 trophies remaining are ready to be popped)

-Teslagrad - 98% - last trophy ready to pop

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Rumble - 98%- last trophy ready to pop...

Edited by JeieeM

How is this game by the way? I'm going to start it soon with the plat race thread, kind of intimidated by the ~5 playthroughs requirement the PST.org guide said :S

It was fun and challenging IMO... Did it in 4 runs with 150ish hours of game time... Some titles are indeed pain to get... Check Exhaseo's guide... Was really useful to me...

• Like 1

Ohh this is neat! Guessing you got inspiration from that thread that talked about "platinum days" and stuff? :P I don't think I could ever do this though, it takes me forever to get 10 platinums, haha

Yeah a few people were talking about doing something like this on PSNP in that thread for unlocking 150 plats in a single day, so that's how this event came to be. If 10 plats are too much, you can always go for 1 specific plat :awesome:.

Uhmmm... Draggy... Some update...

-Tales of Symphonia - 94% (the 2 trophies remaining are ready to be popped)

-Teslagrad - 98% - last trophy ready to pop

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Rumble - 98%- last trophy ready to pop...(unable to update and sync trophies atm though)

Awesome, that's 3 more plats that are ready :yay:.

I wasn't going to join this originally as the trophy hunter in me said, "You can't purposely go out of your way to NOT get trophies" and the OCD in me said, "You can't play a game and not complete it as much as you can before moving onto another game." However I've decided to join anyway seeing as I have already achieved my years goal of getting 25 new platinums. Plus with no social life to speak of I spend all my time gaming and with no New Years Eve plans I can start popping plats right on midnight. The games I have so far chosen are:

1 - Bloodborne 31/34 trophies

2 - The Wolf Among Us (PS4) 0/36 trophies

3 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution 31/60 trophies

4 - Metro Last Light Redux 0/50 trophies

5 - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition 0/60 trophies

6 - Goat Simulator (PS4) 0/31 trophies

7 - The Order: 1886 0/22 trophies

8 - Puppeteer 0/63 trophies

9 - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition 0/36 trophies

I will add more games as I get through these ones as well.

• Like 2

I wasn't going to join this originally as the trophy hunter in me said, "You can't purposely go out of your way to NOT get trophies" and the OCD in me said, "You can't play a game and not complete it as much as you can before moving onto another game." However I've decided to join anyway seeing as I have already achieved my years goal of getting 25 new platinums. Plus with no social life to speak of I spend all my time gaming and with no New Years Eve plans I can start popping plats right on midnight. The games I have so far chosen are:

1 - Bloodborne 31/34 trophies

2 - The Wolf Among Us (PS4) 0/36 trophies

3 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution 31/60 trophies

4 - Metro Last Light Redux 0/50 trophies

5 - Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition 0/60 trophies

6 - Goat Simulator (PS4) 0/31 trophies

7 - The Order: 1886 0/22 trophies

8 - Puppeteer 0/63 trophies

9 - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition 0/36 trophies

I will add more games as I get through these ones as well.

Lol, welcome aboard :highfive:

Ahhhhh the agony! Now that I have this trophy I just have one more boss to beat for the platinum but I can't till next year.

tNC3gH2h.jpg?1

Bloodborne is now ready to plat with 32/34 trophies earned.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Just realized I haven't done a progress update yet, so here's mine:

• Danganronpa 1 is ready to be platted.
  • Diablo III: almost reached lvl 30 in Hardcore Mode, after that's done I'll continue with the Hell playthrough (should be close to lvl 60). Not sure which trophy to save yet.
  • Demon Gaze: finished the main story and working on the postgame dungeons. I'm going to save the trophy for not being able to pay the rent.
  • Concetion II: almost finished with the main story. After that I should train some star children to raise the City Level to 100.
  • I'm currently halfway through the Metal Gear Rising Revengeance playthrough and I'm going to try and save the No Damage trophy against Jetstream Sam. 

Started Catherine too, if I like the game, I'll add it to the list.

I'm in drag :)

1. Ratchet and Clank - 39%

2. Ratchet and Clank 2 - 1%

3. Ratchet and Clank 3 - 4%

4. Infamous 1 - 41%

5. Infamous 2 - 48%

6. Arkham City - 67%

7. Arkham Origins - 25%

8. Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition - 2%

9. Arkham Knight - 71%

10. Uncharted : Drakes Fortune - 91%

A lot of work to do ...

Edited by EpicNogg4

I'm in drag :)

1. Ratchet and Clank - 39%

2. Ratchet and Clank 2 - 1%

3. Ratchet and Clank 3 - 4%

4. Infamous 1 - 41%

5. Infamous 2 - 48%

6. Arkham City - 67%

7. Arkham Origins - 25%

8. Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition - 2%

9. Arkham Knight - 71%

10. Star wars Battlefront - 0%

A lot of work to do ...

Added you.

I'm sure you'll like it, the game is great! Difficult and annoying trophies, but great! :D

I'm at stage 4 now and that monster baby keeps killing me T_T. The stages are definitely getting harder.

Just realized I haven't done a progress update yet, so here's mine:

• Danganronpa 1 is ready to be platted.
  • Diablo III: almost reached lvl 30 in Hardcore Mode, after that's done I'll continue with the Hell playthrough (should be close to lvl 60). Not sure which trophy to save yet.
  • Demon Gaze: finished the main story and working on the postgame dungeons. I'm going to save the trophy for not being able to pay the rent.
  • Concetion II: almost finished with the main story. After that I should train some star children to raise the City Level to 100.
  • I'm currently halfway through the Metal Gear Rising Revengeance playthrough and I'm going to try and save the No Damage trophy against Jetstream Sam. 

Started Catherine too, if I like the game, I'll add it to the list.

That was actually the first thing that I did when I was playing the demo, along with getting the money trophy.

Update time.

For past two days I wasn't able to make any significant progress in Mirror's Edge (still only one 3-star course, I need more practice), so I've decided to focus on another games for the time being. So - Sonic Generations - 47%.

Also started Danganronpa (update progress after I'll run through the story) and need a little feedback. Originally I've planned to leave "School's Out Forever" as my last trophy, but I've noticed that there is also a trophy for completing the gallery. Will it be more optimal to get everything except for the bad ending and then just get it when the time comes, or should I stick to my original plan?

And lastly, a question about Okami, as I'm considering its inclusion into my list. I did some research and have discovered this:

In Ōkami, if the String of Beads is to be completed in only the first playthrough of a save file, then in the Result screen, the complete String of Beads will have the description: "All Stray Beads have been united! The String of Beads is complete!". If the String of Beads is completed in subsequent playthroughs, it will consequently not be obtained in the Results screen, thus not displaying the description above.

Does that mean that if I'll skip the first bead in the River of the Heavens and then get it later during NG+, I will be locked out of getting the String of Beads?

Update time.

For past two days I wasn't able to make any significant progress in Mirror's Edge (still only one 3-star course, I need more practice), so I've decided to focus on another games for the time being. So - Sonic Generations - 47%.

Also started Danganronpa (update progress after I'll run through the story) and need a little feedback. Originally I've planned to leave "School's Out Forever" as my last trophy, but I've noticed that there is also a trophy for completing the gallery. Will it be more optimal to get everything except for the bad ending and then just get it when the time comes, or should I stick to my original plan?

And lastly, a question about Okami, as I'm considering its inclusion into my list. I did some research and have discovered this:

In Ōkami, if the String of Beads is to be completed in only the first playthrough of a save file, then in the Result screen, the complete String of Beads will have the description: "All Stray Beads have been united! The String of Beads is complete!". If the String of Beads is completed in subsequent playthroughs, it will consequently not be obtained in the Results screen, thus not displaying the description above.

Does that mean that if I'll skip the first bead in the River of the Heavens and then get it later during NG+, I will be locked out of getting the String of Beads?

Nice, I'll update the OP.

As for the other questions:

• Getting School is out Forever last is better. I saved at the final day of School Mode and only need to talk to a few students to get the remaining endings.
  • No, it means the String of Beads is awarded immediately on NG+ instead of having to finish the game.

Hopes this helps.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Hi :-)

I've got un update for my list:

Delete Call of Juarez and write Uncharted please :-)

Uncharted is 62% completed...

And damn it, its really time consuming to plat Shift 2 -.- :D

King of the Hill is a pain in the ass... no wonder merely 1.500 player has achieved this o.O :D

Hey Evil, I made the changes. Did you know you can pop more than 10 plats if you want?

Added you.

I'm at stage 4 now and that monster baby keeps killing me T_T. The stages are definitely getting harder.

save one of the endings for he final trophy. Last hing you want to so is reach the final stretch and fail epically on Axis Mundi or another babel stage. You could always save getting gold on one of the hard stages but saving an ending trophy would be much faster and easier.