Platinum Rain Day - Ended

This event sounds like a good way to start off 2016 and I would like to join this.

3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (91%) [Plat ready]

Alpha Protocol - 0/51 (0%)

El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON - 0/50 (0%)

KILLER IS DEAD - 0/48 (0%)

Quantum of Solace - 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]

Ys: Memories of Celceta - 47/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 2/25 (4%)

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition - 0/25 (0%)

[Placeholder for whatever game I choose to plat as #98, haven't decided]

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0/60 (0%)

Tales of Zestiria - 0/56 (0%)

Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

Rayman Legends - 45/51 (82%)

Smart As - 25/29 (73%)

This is what I'm planning but time may run out so I might change a few games to something shorter; hopefully I can retain this plan and add more to it. I plan on updating any progress I make at the start of each month and best of luck to all of us.

Never thought that one possible but it is now a fact.

You can add Yakuza 3 to the list. I've managed to finally finish the last minigames and the substories (damn golf).

I am playing through extra hard mode so I will save at the last chapter. The plat will be ready soon since with the golden gun is piece of cake :)

Yakuza 43/45 (90%)

save one of the endings for he final trophy. Last hing you want to so is reach the final stretch and fail epically on Axis Mundi or another babel stage. You could always save getting gold on one of the hard stages but saving an ending trophy would be much faster and easier.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Yeah I've heard about Axis Mundi being really hard.

Or an alternative would be to follow a video guide on how to complete the stages (if you have access to a computer while playing Catherine).

I eventually resorted to that, but I want to try it first to become familiar with the puzzles. That way I'll hopefully won't be a complete noob once I reach the Babel stages and rant about how broken those are :P.

I see a lot of updating, maybe we should optionally update on a set day every week or so. Then it might not be so hard on Dragon. (I need him alive for psnp song vote!! He's no good to me dead  ;) lol)

Nah, it's ok Dave I can handle it. But thanks for your concern :highfive:.

Sorry, you might as well remove me,

Ok, if you're sure.

This event sounds like a good way to start off 2016 and I would like to join this.

Alpha Protocol - 0/51 (0%)

El Shaddai ASCENSION OF THE METATRON - 0/50 (0%)

KILLER IS DEAD - 0/48 (0%)

Quantum of Solace - 49/51 (97%) [Plat ready]

Ys: Memories of Celceta - 47/52 (91%) [Plat ready]

Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 2/25 (4%)

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner HD Edition - 0/25 (0%)

[Placeholder for whatever game I choose to plat as #98, haven't decided]

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0/60 (0%)

Tales of Zestiria - 0/56 (0%)

Gravity Rush - 62/64 (98%) [Plat ready]

Rayman Legends - 45/51 (82%)

Smart As - 25/29 (73%)

This is what I'm planning but time may run out so I might change a few games to something shorter; hopefully I can retain this plan and add more to it. I plan on updating any progress I make at the start of each month and best of luck to all of us.

Welcome to the event :higfive:, that's an impressive list. Good luck :D. I'll add you as participant #39, that way I don't have to rearrange the numbers in the Platinum Progress section.

My biggest mistake was to follow this thread >.< lol I'm getting alot of e-mails.

Just kidding it's nice to see this level of participation ;D

Also how the hell is possible that everytime D-A make a thread it become so big and popular  :o (like SO4)...

Lol, I turned the e-mails off years ago. Now I just check the notifications a few times a day. If I don't it'll reach 50 within a day.

The reason it's so popular is because people are drawn to dragons :P.

I'll add the following

Super Exploding Zoo 42%

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed 0%

to my list.

Hey drag I've changed star wars battlefront to uncharted drakes fortune - 91%

Never thought that one possible but it is now a fact.

You can add Yakuza 3 to the list. I've managed to finally finish the last minigames and the substories (damn golf).

I am playing through extra hard mode so I will save at the last chapter. The plat will be ready soon since with the golden gun is piece of cake :)

Yakuza 43/45 (90%)

Another plat is now ready to go, The Wolf Among Us is now at 34/36 trophies.

Ok, I'll add these to the OP. Great work people :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Whee! Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix at 49/51 trophies (98%)! It'll drop off the list though if I get to 5,000 trophies during this adventure but for now it can be on. I'll let you know when I know my next game, probably one of the two InFamous games for PS4 (or both).

Nicely done :yay:. I'll add it to your list for now, let me know if you pop the plat earlier.

What sword are you missing? Because if you still need to do Dash Circuit...you might not be so plat ready :P

I see a lot of updating, maybe we should optionally update on a set day every week or so. Then it might not be so hard on Dragon. (I need him alive for psnp song vote!! He's no good to me dead ;) lol)

Well if the Dragon dies then his treasure is left unguarded...I could steal his X-Com plat :o

• Like 2

Mayus please, I have better things to do than guarding my treasure pile 24/7. That's the job of the guardian dragon minions  :awesome:.

So I guess I have to earn it legit then :(...unless I take Zone Hunter's idea :hmm:

If he doesn't die, maybe you should hire a couple of dwarfs and a hobbit to steal it for you  :ninja:

• Like 1

If he doesn't die, maybe you should hire a couple of dwarfs and a hobbit to steal it for you  :ninja:

So I guess I have to earn it legit then  :(...unless I take Zone Hunter's idea  :hmm:

Crap, totally forgot to prepare for that. I should hire the best guardian in the business.

Oh Gandalf, where are you.

GandalfStop.jpg

4294468-gandalf.gif

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Well to be fair this is X-Com we are talking about so I don't think you need too good of a guardian :P

d698348f6180aa0fd66d3e95bb6abd4d23ad43fe

Ah yes, that brings back a lot of memories. Those awkward, rage-inducing moments when a 98% chance to hit misses three times in a row and a 13% chance to hit actually hits twice in a row :|.

3qykrl.jpg

29171912.jpg

download.jpg

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Thnx bud :D, do you want to join?

i would love to join bud if i was playing lots of games. Since i started aiming for completion, i'm really lacking in the multiple games department, so even if i wanted to unlock all of then together it would take so much time that i would't be a great competitor.

by the way here's part 5, sorry for posting it here bud, hope you enjoy

What sword are you missing? Because if you still need to do Dash Circuit...you might not be so plat ready :P

There's nothing to worry about as I just need to give 18 small blocks to a king and I'll get the last sword. I found Dash Circuit to be alright, whereas Block Defense angered me whenever a knight took a health point right when I was in the last wave.