Platinum Rain Day - Ended

So I was very busy over the weekend and have a pretty big update for you. (Busy trophy wize)

Broken Age - 98%  43/45 Rdy to Plat        All I left was a trophy as soon as you start as shay for rejecting every cereal option.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - 88%  49/54  Rdy to plat     I would like to get the trophy for brutal and the speed run but I'm gunna get my other plats first

Assassin's Creed III Liberation - 37%  18/45

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 9%   7/53  I'm off work tomorrow so gunna tackle it then.

So that make 5 Plats Ready now. I'm think I might just pull off this 10 plats thing.

Nice done :yay:. How is Broken Age? 

Nice done :yay:. How is Broken Age? 

I's ok. As a rule I like to play threw a game for the first time without using a guide. This game however I spent about 2 hours trying to figure out what to do and finally said screw that. Storywize it was a little slow if you start out as shay, so I recommend using the girl first. If you use the speed run guide for both playthrews while using a reg trophy guide with the speed run guide for the first playthrew; it really won't ruin the story for you. Which is this games only redeaming factor I would say. The speed run trophy isn't as hard as I thought it would b either. That trophy took me about 2 hours total with all the pausing I would do. So I recommend this game for a fun story and pretty easy plat. Just use the guides or it might take you 10 years to finish lol!

I's ok. As a rule I like to play threw a game for the first time without using a guide. This game however I spent about 2 hours trying to figure out what to do and finally said screw that. Storywize it was a little slow if you start out as shay, so I recommend using the girl first. If you use the speed run guide for both playthrews while using a reg trophy guide with the speed run guide for the first playthrew; it really won't ruin the story for you. Which is this games only redeaming factor I would say. The speed run trophy isn't as hard as I thought it would b either. That trophy took me about 2 hours total with all the pausing I would do. So I recommend this game for a fun story and pretty easy plat. Just use the guides or it might take you 10 years to finish lol!

Ok, thnx for the info. I'm going to play Grim Fandango Remastered first and if I like it, I might try Broken Age.

Dragon Archon says he doesn't mind if you get some garbage games and get to near plat on them. This event is a great way to clear the backlog of trophies.

Hah, I wouldn't deliberately pick up some rubbish games just for the sake of getting a couple extra platinums during the event.  I do have a few easy games that I could start on - Lego Pirates, Beyond: Two Souls, God Of War II, etc - but I won't go out of my way to get a copy of Hannah Montana or Up! :D

I saw this post long ago, and was considering the fact of doing it since I like to plat as fast as I can, but.. certain event made me go for it, so.. my 10 plats might be or hope to be (no specific order except for KZ Mercenary since plat #100)

1. KZ Mercenary 

2. Battlefield 4

3. Saints Row: The third

4. NFS: Most Wanted

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines

6. Mortal Kombat X

7. KZ Shadow Fall

8- 10. I dont know yet lol.

empress2.jpgThou are I, and I are thou... 18%. :P

Went into an early mid-life crisis and finally purchased Persona 4 Golden after passing it over last time to bide my time since I didn't really want to do any more trophies for Rayman right now. I really love the fact you can use a VCR function to fast-forward the boring dialogue options, I watched a person on Youtube play through the game normally for the cutscenes. Really love the characters, though. Got to the final boss of the second dungeon and am using a speed run guide to get through the first playthrough. Was lucky to get the two RNG trophies(Lucky Me! and It's Working Today) though I accidentally advanced time, luckily I had the save butterfly used earlier so I can peel away the game and reboot. I think the Hardcore Risette Fan and the special boss trophy with Margaret are probably gonna be the hardest trophies to get, but then Persona isn't known for being combat-intensive. I may add this game to the list depending on how quick I get through the playthroughs. The speed run guide I am using also has me following stuff to get max stats and Social Links so I'll probably get Legend of Inaba when I'm about to fact the final boss. I'll let you know in a few days whether this game is to be added to the list.

Also got LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and will try to power through the trophies tonight so this is definitely going on the list. Gonna have to renew my PowerUp rewards card soon. :(

Nah i think they fixed that in the EU/NA release.

That's a relief cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249.

I saw this post long ago, and was considering the fact of doing it since I like to plat as fast as I can, but.. certain event made me go for it, so.. my 10 plats might be or hope to be (no specific order except for KZ Mercenary since plat #100)

1. KZ Mercenary 

2. Battlefield 4

3. Saints Row: The third

4. NFS: Most Wanted

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines

6. Mortal Kombat X

7. KZ Shadow Fall

8- 10. I dont know yet lol.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

empress2.jpgThou are I, and I are thou... 18%. :P

Went into an early mid-life crisis and finally purchased Persona 4 Golden after passing it over last time to bide my time since I didn't really want to do any more trophies for Rayman right now. I really love the fact you can use a VCR function to fast-forward the boring dialogue options, I watched a person on Youtube play through the game normally for the cutscenes. Really love the characters, though. Got to the final boss of the second dungeon and am using a speed run guide to get through the first playthrough. Was lucky to get the two RNG trophies(Lucky Me! and It's Working Today) though I accidentally advanced time, luckily I had the save butterfly used earlier so I can peel away the game and reboot. I think the Hardcore Risette Fan and the special boss trophy with Margaret are probably gonna be the hardest trophies to get, but then Persona isn't known for being combat-intensive. I may add this game to the list depending on how quick I get through the playthroughs. The speed run guide I am using also has me following stuff to get max stats and Social Links so I'll probably get Legend of Inaba when I'm about to fact the final boss. I'll let you know in a few days whether this game is to be added to the list.

Also got LEGO Indiana Jones 2 and will try to power through the trophies tonight so this is definitely going on the list. Gonna have to renew my PowerUp rewards card soon. :(

*Gasp* you're speedrunning through P4G crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624? How can you do that? 

Here's a quick update

Lego Batman 2 (Vita)- 30/32. Ready to plat.

Unit 13- 41/44. Ready to plat.

Generator Rex: Agent of Providence- 43/45. Ready to plat.

Madden NFL 11- 23/25. Ready to plat.

Dust: An Elysian Tail- 29/31. Ready to plat.

Nicely done :yay:.

*Gasp* you're speedrunning through P4G crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624? How can you do that? 

What if he doesn't care about social links and all this "friendship rules" stuff?

I always feel like the dungeons in modern Persona are the refuge from the annoying school life. Stepping into demon infested locations is a relief, returning to the town is not. It should be the other way around...  

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Thanks. I forgot to put the % so I will now, sorry haha.

1. KZ Mercenary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (36/68) 76%

3. Saints Row: The third (70/81) 86%

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (44/61) 67%

6. Mortal Kombat X (50/61) 75%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

What if he doesn't care about social links and all this "friendship rules" stuff?

I always feel like the dungeons in modern Persona are the refuge from the annoying school life. Stepping into demon infested locations is a relief, returning to the town is not. It should be the other way around...  

Lol, I liked the school life, hanging out, and all the other events way more than the dungeons :lol:.

Thanks. I forgot to put the % so I will now, sorry haha.

1. KZ Mercenary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (36/68) 76%

3. Saints Row: The third (70/81) 86%

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (44/61) 67%

6. Mortal Kombat X (50/61) 75%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

Ok, I'll add those too.

Lol, I liked the school life, hanging out, and all the other events way more than the dungeons :lol:.

When I play any Shin Megami Tensei game, I want to fight demons (and interact with them, of course), venture into creepy locations and rain destruction on the everyone who stands in my way. Maybe destroy the world, if I'll feel like it.  What I don't want for sure, is to go to school and hang out. It's SMT, not a bloody dating VN. 

Going into modern Persona after Nocturne and Innocent Sin was like being dragged out from the darkness into sunlight. Bright and painful. I've welcomed Devil Summoner and Digital Devil Saga like the long awaited solace after that.

PRD :platinum: #4: Diablo III

1L54f42f.png

I just like to say: F#(& you Blizzard with your pointless gold farming. Gold is absolutely useless in this game, because everything the merchants sell is crap. The only time I used money was to pay the fee for combining gems and to buy every kind of item for another trophy. Also why is Diablo's face surrounded by angelic light and sparkles :facepalm:? IMO it would make sense to add demonic things to a demon's face.

Anyway if anyone wants some FREE lvl 60 legendary gear (mainly for the Wizard class), post a message here. First come, first served.

When I play any Shin Megami Tensei game, I want to fight demons (and interact with them, of course), venture into creepy locations and rain destruction on the everyone who stands in my way. Maybe destroy the world, if I'll feel like it.  What I don't want for sure, is to go to school and hang out. It's SMT, not a bloody dating VN. 

Going into modern Persona after Nocturne and Innocent Sin was like being dragged out from the darkness into sunlight. Bright and painful. I've welcomed Devil Summoner and Digital Devil Saga like the long awaited solace after that.

To each his own I guess.

I would like to enter this contest, what sacrifices do you need? I don't know my blood type just so you know :ninja:

Awesome, I'm not a vampire so your blood type doesn't matter :D. To join you have to contribute something meaningful to the treasure pile and offer an exquisite treat to the guardian dragon. Besides that you must have the willpower and the restraint to not pop the plats before January 1st ;).

:platinum: 6/10 Blur :platinum:

Platinum Trophy

Congratulations!!

1L447510.png

Last Trophy

Party Trick

Win a Race in 4 player Split Screen

49Lf8d767.png

Finally managed to get that horrendous MP trophy out of the way! 

Huge thanks to Hemiak, CroTim & Shanghai83 for boosting the trophy with me even though they already got it. 

:highfive:

Awesome, congrats :yay:. I also managed to farm 5 million gold in Diablo :dance:.

Next Update :)

Uncharted is ready to plat :D (91% or 46/48)

Ni No Kuni 49% (25/34)

Uncharted 3 51% (31/55)

Nice work :yay:.

• Like 4

Updateee!

1. Danganronpa: Another Episode - 97% - Plat Primed!

2. Smart As - 91% - Plat Primed!

3. Tales From The Borderlands - 81% - Plat Primed!

4. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 75%

5. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: All Star Battle - 0%

6. Game Of Thrones (TT) - 37%

7. Life Is Strange - 0%

8. Steins Gate - 0%

9. Fallout 4 - 0%

10. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 - 0%

11. Need For Speed - 0%

12. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 17%

13. Wasteland 2: Directors Cut - 0%

14. Rock Band 4 - 22%

15. Trackmania Turbo - 0%

16. Just Cause 3 - 0%

Edited by khvivi
  • Like 1

Got another plat rdy

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - 47/53  87% Rdy to Plat

Up next, Uncharted 3 time. Man I love these games, so happy they remastered them for the ps4. Looking forward to try those speedrun and brutal trophies after I get all my other plats for the new year.

Update:

Teslagrad - 35/37 and ready to Plat.

I started Murdered Soul Suspect  :blush: for my next one, just in case I can't get my PS3 going.

Updateee!

1. Danganronpa: Another Episode - 97% - Plat Primed!

2. Smart As - 91% - Plat Primed!

3. Tales From The Borderlands - 81% - Plat Primed!

4. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 75%

5. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: All Star Battle - 0%

6. Game Of Thrones (TT) - 37%

7. Life Is Strange - 0%

8. Steins Gate - 0%

9. Fallout 4 - 0%

10. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 - 0%

11. Need For Speed - 0%

12. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 17%

13. Wasteland 2: Directors Cut - 0%

14. Rock Band 4 - 22%

15. Trackmania Turbo - 0%

16. Just Cause 3 - 0%

Congrats :yay:, great work :D.

PRD :platinum: #4: Diablo III

1L54f42f.png

I just like to say: F#(& you Blizzard with your pointless gold farming. Gold is absolutely useless in this game, because everything the merchants sell is crap. The only time I used money was to pay the fee for combining gems and to buy every kind of item for another trophy. Also why is Diablo's face surrounded by angelic light and sparkles :facepalm:? IMO it would make sense to add demonic things to a demon's face.

Anyway if anyone wants some FREE lvl 60 legendary gear (mainly for the Wizard class), post a message here. First come, first served.

Gratz on the plat, i still need to get this game done lol. and i dont even know which class i am, but i'm pretty sure im not a wizard.

Awesome, I'm not a vampire so your blood type doesn't matter :D. To join you have to contribute something meaningful to the treasure pile and offer an exquisite treat to the guardian dragon. Besides that you must have the willpower and the restraint to not pop the plats before January 1st ;).

Hmmmmm yes I think I can pull something out :lol:

Plats I had in mind:

Bioshock 1

Dead Space 2

Bastion

Ni No Kuni

Super Exploding Zoo

Broken Age

I will confirm all and post particulars soon :wave::highfive:

Gratz on the plat, i still need to get this game done lol. and i dont even know which class i am, but i'm pretty sure im not a wizard.

Thnx :D. Ok, too bad.

Hmmmmm yes I think I can pull something out :lol:

Plats I had in mind:

Bioshock 1

Dead Space 2

Bastion

Ni No Kuni

Super Exploding Zoo

Broken Age

I will confirm all and post particulars soon :wave::highfive:

Awesome, once you do, I'll add it to the OP.