Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Spellcheck = friend. NVM, I don't want to be a Spelling Nazi.

I can one up you - I have crafted an Alice with Megidolan, Null Light and Dark to negate those instant-kill spells, and Die For Me! destroys anything not immune to or repelling dark. But enough about that...

I'd like to add to this list the newest game to my PS3 roster, Ni No Kuni. (There are not a lot of games I could buy with $18.75 :( ) Once I get done with LEGO Indy 2, I'll start playing that game.

So what was the mistake?

Lucifer > Alice ;).

Ok, I'll add it.

Update!!!

Where The Wild Things Are

47/49  98%

ready to Plat

Nice, congrats :yay:.

can i just order/import 10 visual novels from japan now and participate? 

basically the "pay2win of trophyhunting" :P

Sure, you can do that.

I'm going to need to swap Destiny out for Burnout Paradise due to the Legendary weapon trophy being unobtainable without etheric light , which is dlc only now :(

And can I also swap Uncharted 1 with Uncharted 3 please

Haven't really gained any progress in any of the 10 plats apart from 1 more arcade mode on PSABR. I'll hopefully get round to actually earning some trophies soon :P

That sucks, I'll make the changes in the OP.

Status update:

3) Ratchet & Clank 2 (PS3): 33/35 - I just need to visit the Insomniac museum.

4) Ratchet & Clank 2 (Vita): 33/35 - I just need to visit the Insomniac museum.

Which makes now 4 platinums ready (after gathering 80 platinum bolts, lol)

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Sure, you can do that.

huh, alright then. it was more like a joke, but if that's really ok, i will think about it! i do have other games of course and some visual novels are in my backlog anyways, so i won't have to buy too much only for that event or anything. ;)

consider me almost-participating. if i have an initial game list, i will get back to you. thanks!

huh, alright then. it was more like a joke, but if that's really ok, i will think about it! i do have other games of course and some visual novels are in my backlog anyways, so i won't have to buy too much only for that event or anything. ;)

consider me almost-participating. if i have an initial game list, i will get back to you. thanks!

Ok, great. Using cross-saves to autopop plats is allowed too, if you're into that.

quick update before I go to work

Life Is Strange (PS4)   24%  16/61      I got to say so far this game is AMAZING!  So glad I waited for the whole game to come out before I started playing it

God of War III   (PS3)   7%    5/36       Just started this and its cool. Didn't know it was directly based off the 2nd one. Glad I played 1 and 2 first!

Sly 2   (VITA)    46%   19/36     Still taking my good ol time with this game. I hate it compared t the first one. Does anyone know how the 3rd one is compared to this one? Cuz I have it but don't want to add it to my list if its as bad as this one. I did enjoy the first one though.

Life Is Strange (PS4)   24%  16/61      I got to say so far this game is AMAZING!  So glad I waited for the whole game to come out before I started playing it

God of War III   (PS3)   7%    5/36       Just started this and its cool. Didn't know it was directly based off the 2nd one. Glad I played 1 and 2 first!

Sly 2   (VITA)    46%   19/36     Still taking my good ol time with this game. I hate it compared t the first one. Does anyone know how the 3rd one is compared to this one? Cuz I have it but don't want to add it to my list if its as bad as this one. I did enjoy the first one though.

In my opinion:

Sly 4

Sly 2

Sly 1

Sly 3

I love all the games though.

It's in the same style as Sly 2. Less stealth, more action.

Hello there fellas! I have made some major changes to my list of games since last time. 

1. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain  -  73% (I only need the Quiet mission now, almost ready)
  2. The Evil Within  -  83% (Need to do the Akumu and 5hrs runs)
  3. Pier Solar  -  0%
  4. Super Time Force Ultra - 71% (i'll leave one challenge behind, so i'll unlock 2 trophies + plat in one easy level)
  5. Tales From the Borderlands  -  81% ( READY , will play the final episode entirely on January 1st)
  6. Broken Age - 2% (I skipped the first trophy on purpose, so i'll do it in no time starting a new playthrough)
  7. Little Big Planet 3 - 26% (will leave for last the co-op trophy, using a 2nd controller in order to finish the last level fast)
  8. Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed  -  4%
  9. Killer is Dead  -  50%
  10. Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk. 2  -  5% (i'm still thinking about replacing this one with Producing Perfection.. is it less grindy?)

Also, since i really want MGSV to be my 50th platinum and The Evil Within to be my 60th, i'll need to platinum at least one more game between those 10 listed in order to make it! Any suggestions on something really easy to prepare?
Edited by NekoSama87
  • Like 1

Hello there fellas! I have made some major changes to my list of games since last time. 

1. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain  -  73% (I only need the Quiet mission now, almost ready)
  3. Pier Solar  -  0%
  4. Super Time Force Ultra - 71% (i'll leave one challenge behind, so i'll unlock 2 trophies + plat in one easy level)
  5. Tales From the Borderlands  -  81% ( READY , will play the final episode entirely on January 1st)
  6. Broken Age - 2% (I skipped the first trophy on purpose, so i'll do it in no time starting a new playthrough)
  7. Little Big Planet 3 - 26% (will leave for last the co-op trophy, using a 2nd controller in order to finish the last level fast)
  10. Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk. 2  -  5% (i'm still thinking about replacing this one with Producing Perfection.. is it less grindy?)

Also, since i really want MGSV to be my 50th platinum and The Evil Within to be my 60th, i'll need to platinum at least one more game between those 10 listed in order to make it! Any suggestions on something really easy to prepare?

Less grindy but more annoying and mk2 isn't really grindy and can be done in a few days.

If you are asking for games not on your profile, then a few suggestions:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time since you have the platinums for Sly 1-3 and I didn't see this one on your profile. It is very easy.

I didn't see any LEGO games on your profile so maybe they aren't your type of game but they are supposedly very easy as well. Maybe there is one based around a theme you like or are at least interested in and give it a try. I've only played the Avengers one but it was enjoyable enough and easy.

You have most of the Telltale games that I could think of off the top of my head but maybe there is one you haven't played? Those are all easy.

If you are asking for games already on your profile, then I would probably have to look again. Nothing jumped out at me as being easy to prepare or short.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time since you have the platinums for Sly 1-3 and I didn't see this one on your profile. It is very easy.

I was thinking about getting that, it's also pretty cheap!

I didn't see any LEGO games on your profile so maybe they aren't your type of game but they are supposedly very easy as well. Maybe there is one based around a theme you like or are at least interested in and give it a try. I've only played the Avengers one but it was enjoyable enough and easy.

I loved LEGO blocks when i was a kid, but i never ever had one of the videogames. If , quality-wise, they are actually fun to play, i might give them a try!

You have most of the Telltale games that I could think of off the top of my head but maybe there is one you haven't played? Those are all easy.

I don't really want to re-buy one of those that i've already done, but i heard good thing about Life Is Strange. That could be the one! 

Thanks alot for all those suggestions!  ;)

So I have been a busy boy this evening and have got two more games to add to my list now of games ready to be platinumed :)

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor 50/52

Tales From The Borderlands 34/36 .... Damn I have had to leave myself in suspense to see what happens at the ending :o  

• Like 4

I'm working on RnC2 with NetEntity, should add that as my reserve. I'll let you know when it's ready to plat, should take me a day more or two.

I'm afraid my ps3 might die before Jan 1st, so I'll have to swap most games for the vita versions. I hope she can live until then though...

Also made a lot of progress on BattleFantasia, but didn't complete the hardest part yet. I'm getting close, I know...

I'm going to need to swap Destiny out for Burnout Paradise due to the Legendary weapon trophy being unobtainable without etheric light , which is dlc only now :(

Stranger's Rifle is legendary now and takes 25 Legendary marks to ascend.

Edited by TheYuriG

J-stars is now at 74%!

I'm going to save the hunt all monsters trophy for last.

Nice, added it to the OP.

I won't be unlocking 10 plats in the next 10 years let alone a day :(

It's all about preparation; we're just popping the plats on 1 day. Not started 10 games and finishing them on the same day.

3. Pier Solar  -  0%

Nice list, added it to the OP

You can add Tales from the Borderlands as my 10th plat Dragon

Sure thing.

So I have been a busy boy this evening and have got two more games to add to my list now of games ready to be platinumed :)

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor 50/52

Tales From The Borderlands 34/36 .... Damn I have had to leave myself in suspense to see what happens at the ending :o

Awesome buddy, congrats :yay:. Here's a cookie for your determination *hands over a cookie*.

I've been making some progress on BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND.

The overall completion for it is 62%, and I have 37/51 trophies currently.

I'm still not sure what else I'm going to get ready. :dunno:

Ok, I've added it to the OP. There's still more than enough time to decide which games you want to plat.

I'm in the same boat.... :/ With that being said #8 is ready, Tales from the borderlands.

Also, look at all those cross over events :o

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

I'm in the same boat.... :/ With that being said #8 is ready, Tales from the borderlands.

Also, look at all those cross over events :o

Nice, congrats :yay:. I couldn't find ep 5 in the Dutch PS Store though. I'll look again tomorrow. It's no big deal yet, because HDN mk2 is keeping me busy. I did some leveling in Hellfire Grotto and Oblivion Ruins (?) after the sudden difficulty spike with CFW Brave and got the party to lvl 70 :awesome:. Now I have nothing to worry about.

Nice, congrats :yay:. I couldn't find ep 5 in the Dutch PS Store though. I'll look again tomorrow. It's no big deal yet, because HDN mk2 is keeping me busy. I did some leveling in Hellfire Grotto and Oblivion Ruins (?) after the sudden difficulty spike with CFW Brave and got the party to lvl 70 :awesome:. Now I have nothing to worry about.

Have you checked in game? It will take you automatically to the store to download it. Also i played it on the PS4, so that might be a reason too... 

Mk2 wasn't so hard right? I hope you're having fun with it  ^_^