Platinum Rain Day - Ended

So time for a little update and I recently hit the lotto for 2,500 bux so needless to say I bought a tunn of games lol. would like to add a few to my list. Mby I'm bitting off more than I can chew but time will tell, I got 2 more months right?

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God  - 82%   (31/34)

I will be adding,

Rainbow Moon  - 7%  (5/53)

Wolfenstein : The New Order (PS4)

Wolfenstein : The Old Blood (PS4)

Resistance: Burning Skies

The Wolf Among Us  (VITA)

Alien Isolation (PS4)

So if I can finish them all I think that puts me at 24.

• Like 1

I'm just passing by to say that the user Lillybuk has achieved the awesome feat to prime and hold back on the platinum of VANQUISH.

I would like to ask for a round of applause for our fellow Plat Rain Member.  :wub:

Motherfucker

So now I'm left with the conundrum of hell...

Do I save the plat, or tell you that Yuri's forcing me to save the plat and I probably can't pull out now because god knows I'll be looked down upon in shame if I do?

1) Vanquish - Ready

Edited by Lillybuk
  • Like 1

Another UPDATE #4 :D

• GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  • LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - 97% (58/60)
  • Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72% (34/43)
  • Ratchet and Clank HD - 1% (1/35)
  • Thief - 50% (27/38)
  • inFamous - 4% (3/50)
  • Spec Ops: The Line - 0%
  • Alice Madness Returns - 0%

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Last trophy

49Lfc83d0.png

:silver:Top Collector

Someone will say this game is awesome, but nah, in my opinion it sucked big time. But i'm finally done with it... Woohoo!

Edited by whyfire

So time for a little update and I recently hit the lotto for 2,500 bux so needless to say I bought a tunn of games lol. would like to add a few to my list.

Wow, if only I was as lucky! I really need the money for games now as I'm poor as dirt and my dad won't pay me recompense for saving money on groceries. :(

Anyways, I am playing Ni No Kuni non-stop today until 9:30 PM to promote Extra Life. I know I am sounding like a broken record but I have failed to raise any money for their cause - to donate to Children's Network hospitals all over the globe. I am raising money for the San Antonio branch. Once I complete my run today, I'll let everyone know how far I am in the trophy department. Oh, and Happy Halloween to everyone! ^_^

At current I have 12 games practically setup with another 2 confirmed to be setup on Tuesday/Wednesday could maybe have another 1 or 2 done before then as well, will give a proper update later on.

Of the games being played though been disappointed by Blanc+Nep, enjoyed yet get frustrated at Mahouka and Corpse Party scared me with an error so my journey so far has been a real mixed bag.

• Like 1

Okay, update time!

Ratchet and Clank 2 - 79% (Plat ready)

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - 55%

As there is only two months left, I might need to clean up my list a little.

For now, I can say with certainty that the Mirror's Edge will have to go, as I don't want to risk getting a burnout while trying to improve my Time Trials scores.

The second dropout is the Muramasa Rebirth, as Fury Mode Sayo keeps kicking my ass with her random-fireball-storm-of-rage, and even if I manage to best her till the New Year, there is still the matter of that Cave of Evil. I better do that one without time constraints.

I hope that I'll manage to get myself a new Vita card by the end of the year. If not, I might end up replacing the Sly games with something else. Hope it won't get to that.

The second dropout is the Muramasa Rebirth, as Fury Mode Sayo keeps kicking my ass with her random-fireball-storm-of-rage, and even if I manage to best her till the New Year, there is still the matter of that Cave of Evil. I better do that one without time constraints.

I hope that I'll manage to get myself a new Vita card by the end of the year. If not, I might end up replacing the Sly games with something else. Hope it won't get to that.

awww...I really hope you give Muramasa Rebirth a try again after the event is over... conquering the story and Cave of Evil in Fury is soooo satisfying... ^_^

OT:

Draggy... some update:

• God of War 3 - 33/36 (90%)
  • Currently working on Titan Mode and once done... ready to pop...
  • *facepalm* I got carried away... I didn't realized that I could just leave summon every soul as my last trophy... instead I focused on leaving it for Artemis' mini-game trophy >_<

Also, kindly include this one as well since I don't have a point and click game in my list ^_^

• Broken Age - 43/45 (98%) - ready to pop
  • wow.... now I know why this is on 5~% rarity... lots of missable trophies, frustrating do in one shot mini-games trophy and an hour speed run (huuuuge thanks btw to zadorvp's awesome speedrun guide)

some mumbling(?):

soooo.. is it official? I am the third one to ready to pop 10 plats ^_^? was actually aiming for the second place (since it's sidekicks fave number... you know.. being next to main protag which are often number 1) but well... >_<

• Like 3

awww...I really hope you give Muramasa Rebirth a try again after the event is over... conquering the story and Cave of Evil in Fury is soooo satisfying... ^_^

Of course, I'm so close to the plat there is no way I'm going to just drop it. I just really need to take a break from being repeatedly beaten by annoying little shrine maiden with anger management issues. 

What's really annoying is the fact that I've stuck on Kisuke's story, which is easier than Momohime's one. As I had no problems with beating Momo's story on Fury, I assumed that the shit won't hit the fan until post-story Cave cleanup, only to have the rug pulled out from under me by some little shit that litters paper charms everywhere.

Of course, I'm so close to the plat there is no way I'm going to just drop it. I just really need to take a break from being repeatedly beaten by annoying little shrine maiden with anger management issues. 

What's really annoying is the fact that I've stuck on Kisuke's story, which is easier than Momohime's one. As I had no problems with beating Momo's story on Fury, I assumed that the shit won't hit the fan until post-story Cave cleanup, only to have the rug pulled out from under me by some little shit that litters paper charms everywhere.

xD I guess... good luck... IIRC what gives me the problem in Kisuke's story is the last boss... and IIRC for Saya what I did is deflect the papers and crows as much as I can... I think it took me a couple of hours... for Caves... one word: whetstones  xD

xD I guess... good luck... IIRC what gives me the problem in Kisuke's story is the last boss... and IIRC for Saya what I did is deflect the papers and crows as much as I can... I think it took me a couple of hours... for Caves... one word: whetstones   xD

Crows and papers don't give me trouble. Only when she rages and starts running all over the place chucking tons of small fireballs at me everything goes downhill. After multiple runs I've concluded that the activation of this attack is absolutely random and has no relation to her health amount, patterns of fireballs are chaotic and the only way I'm going to win is if she won't activate this attack at all or at least activates it when there is only at least half of the last HP bar left. So far I'm not so lucky. 

So time for a little update and I recently hit the lotto for 2,500 bux so needless to say I bought a tunn of games lol. would like to add a few to my list. Mby I'm bitting off more than I can chew but time will tell, I got 2 more months right?

Congrats with the lottery :yay:, most I've ever won was €25. Have fun with the prize.

I'm just passing by to say that the user Lillybuk has achieved the awesome feat to prime and hold back on the platinum of VANQUISH.

I would like to ask for a round of applause for our fellow Plat Rain Member.  :wub:

I think that's eligible for a standing ovation :yay:.

Motherfucker

Do I save the plat, or tell you that Yuri's forcing me to save the plat and I probably can't pull out now because god knows I'll be looked down upon in shame if I do?

1) Vanquish - Ready

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:. That's a great plat to start with.

Hey,

remove Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures from my list, please. Platted it for the halloween event. :)

Ok, removed it.

I don't think i'll get to 10 at this rate after a 2 months of endless destiny i lost too much time  :hmm:

I hope you're ready for the consequences :devil:.

At current I have 12 games practically setup with another 2 confirmed to be setup on Tuesday/Wednesday could maybe have another 1 or 2 done before then as well, will give a proper update later on.

Of the games being played though been disappointed by Blanc+Nep, enjoyed yet get frustrated at Mahouka and Corpse Party scared me with an error so my journey so far has been a real mixed bag.

Nice work, looking forward to see the official update post.

OT:

Draggy... some update:

• God of War 3 - 33/36 (90%)
  • Currently working on Titan Mode and once done... ready to pop...
  • *facepalm* I got carried away... I didn't realized that I could just leave summon every soul as my last trophy... instead I focused on leaving it for Artemis' mini-game trophy >_<

Also, kindly include this one as well since I don't have a point and click game in my list ^_^

• Broken Age - 43/45 (98%) - ready to pop
  • wow.... now I know why this is on 5~% rarity... lots of missable trophies, frustrating do in one shot mini-games trophy and an hour speed run (huuuuge thanks btw to zadorvp's awesome speedrun guide)

some mumbling(?):

soooo.. is it official? I am the third one to ready to pop 10 plats ^_^? was actually aiming for the second place (since it's sidekicks fave number... you know.. being next to main protag which are often number 1) but well... >_<

Awesome, congrats :yay:. Yeah you're officially the third person to reach 10 plats :dance:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Motherfucker

1) Vanquish - Ready

I think that's eligible for a standing ovation :yay:.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:. That's a great plat to start with.

I just fucked you, Lilly. Now you either hold that shit until Jan 1st or everyone gonna shit on you because you have no self-control. :D

Edited by TheYuriG

Update time!

Lightning Returns: 39%

J-Stars is truly plat ready. Saved right before the final battle in Ichigo's arc.

As much as I like SAO, I really need to remove Hollow Fragment from my list. :(  I doubt that I'll be able to put in 70 more hours in and still get the other plats ready.

Disgaea 3 might have to go as well. I'll try to get those plats ready, but only after I get the minimum required for this event.

Heres an update, Ive added a new game! 

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 0/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 0/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 0/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 45/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 38/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 26/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 32/51 Trophies (50%)

Do you think you have what it takes to defy the gods and take destiny in your own hands? If so, join the Project Platinum God of War.

I just fucked you, Lilly. Now you either hold that shit until Jan 1st on everyone gonna shit on you.

You bitch! D :<

Btw, *or :^)

And after that you'll receive the official punishment :devil:.

Update time!

Lightning Returns: 39%

J-Stars is truly plat ready. Saved right before the final battle in Ichigo's arc.

As much as I like SAO, I really need to remove Hollow Fragment from my list. :(  I doubt that I'll be able to put in 70 more hours in and still get the other plats ready.

Disgaea 3 might have to go as well. I'll try to get those plats ready, but only after I get the minimum required for this event.

Awesome, congrats :yay:.

Heres an update, Ive added a new game! 

• Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 0/32 Trophies (0%)
  • The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  • MLB 15 (vita) - 0/19 Trophies (0%)
  • Assassin's Creed II - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Smart As - 0/29 Trophies (0%)
  • Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  • Battlefield Bad Company - 45/51 Trophies (88%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  • Modnation Racers Road Trip - 38/47 Trophies (57%)
  • Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  • Quantum of Solace - 26/51 Trophies (42%)
  • Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  • Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  • Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)
  • Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 32/51 Trophies (50%)

That's quite an update :highfive:.

I've made a few changes to my list.

• God Eater 2 - 40%
  • Soul Sacrifice - 75%
  • Final Fantasy X-2 - 18%
  • Dragon's Crown - 31%
  • Borderlands 2 - 13%
  • Super Exploding Zoo - 90% (17/19) - ready to plat
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - 91% (33/35) - ready to plat
  • Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate - 41%
  • Okami HD - 0%
  • Teslagrad - 1%
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail - 32%
  • Deadpool - 14%
  • Lightning Returns - 39%
  • Tales of Graces f - 24%
  • J-stars Victory Vs+ - 90% (48/50) - ready to plat

Mapachini was stalking my profile and I was WTF are you, checked his trophies, 3 missing 1 for plat, come here and see his name. Mysteries have been solved this night. Update his colonial marines and saints row 1 trophy away from plat and change his total number to 3, please.

Mapachini, you stalker.  :ninja: