Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Quick update from me...

My ninth game is....

Back to the Future: The Game (PS4) - 58/60

with the final bumper left to sync :) 

I think a little diversity is required... so I guess I can try and finish that long grind of Driveclub to add a racing game to the collection :D Before I get back to Metal Gear Solid.

So when it rains it pours :(

First: I assumed I could switch my character on the fly in Dead Island Riptide but that is not the case, you have to start a brand new game with a new character. Which means I took my 69 9/10th character out of the easy grinding spot and have to fight a bunch to get back to 70 on January 1st :(

Second: I started my game again and Fozzy invited me to join his game. Turns out because I own digital and he owns Physical WE CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER. So begins Operation: Buy the game from EB on Friday with a Red Edge Card and try to beat it in 3 days so I can return it. (not a very catchy name for an operation but it will do)

You should be able to speed through the main story in 6-7 hours.  I remember being confused by the way they did the multiple character saves.  At least the collectibles didn't glitch on you.

Next update, I gotten a sweet sweet windfall from my parents as thanks for dogsitting their pups so I bought two games which were pre-owned...

Everything is AWESOME! ^_^

L60ff6c.png
The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) (2%)

3Lf13bdc.png

Recent trophy: Let's Get Craaaazy!

I just started this game, but I needed a second PS4 game. Yes, it another LEGO game but

Also...

L0083d6.png

Sly Cooper Collection (Vita)

I would have gone with the PS3 version but the Vita one was the same price as the LEGO Movie game($17.99 with Powerup Points) so I got this instead. I plan on having at least the first game be on the list.

EDIT: Turns out that only the first two games in the collection are on the Vita version - Honor Amongst Thieves isn't included in the Vita port. I don't mind that much, it only means I'll have to rent the Playstation 3 collection to get the third game. :(

Edited by Maphantom238

Update time. Got another plat ready and added a new game.

• Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 15/55
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - 8/54
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song - 2/43
  • Infinity Runner - 53/56 - Ready
  • Senran Kagura bon appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) - 22/33
  • WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship - 23/51
  • DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - 35/48
  • Ben 10 Galactic Racing - 6/51
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 15/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - 15/17 - Ready
  • Steins Gate EU Vita - 12/42
  • Steins Gate EU PS3 -  0/42
  • Driveclub Bikes - 26/28 -  Ready
  • Need For Speed - 28/31
Edited by HcG Clawz

soooo... first update, finally. i just platted wasteland2, which is the last plat i wanted to get before the event (to make it into the first achievers leaderboard mainly). since that is done now, i can completely concentrate on prepping games for the platinum rain.

my progress so far:

1. Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  2. Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  4. Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  5. Goat Simulator (ready)
  6. Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  7. Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  8. The Evil Within (79%) ("only" akumu left... hopefully i can endure it another time)
  9. Game of Thrones (PS4) (78%)
  10. Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  11. LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

+ way too many other, "normal" games in my backlog and

+ 14 japan imports / visual novels (most of them already arrived). will add them when i actually start them ;)

Edited by dernop

Ok the OP has been updated up to this post.

I meant as in played it on Xbox to have the knowledge for PS3 :ninja:

Lol ok.

Anyways, to Dragon-Archon, I apologize for being a bit rash about demanding Crack in Time being dropped from the list. After all, I only have three trophies left. I am going to try the Blaster game when I get to it again in Challenge Mode, which I have started. Once I beat Azimuth again in Challenge Mode, Crack in Time will be ready to plat. Thanks for listening.

Also, while I was busy dog-sitting, I have another game ready to plat:

Ok added it again.

Also, Mr. Dragon-Archon Sir, you have starwars listed twice on my list. In your defense, I did spell it differently the second time  :)

Oh oops, fixed it.

soooo... first update, finally. i just platted wasteland2, which is the last plat i wanted to get before the event (to make it into the first achievers leaderboard mainly). since that is done now, i can completely concentrate on prepping games for the platinum rain.

my progress so far:

1. Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  2. Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  4. Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  5. Goat Simulator (ready)
  6. Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  7. Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  8. The Evil Within (79%) ("only" akumu left... hopefully i can endure it another time)
  9. Game of Thrones (PS4) (78%)
  10. Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  11. LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

+ way too many other, "normal" games in my backlog and

+ 14 japan imports / visual novels (most of them already arrived). will add them when i actually start them ;)

Nice progress :yay:, you went from 1 to 7 plats.

Got another plat ready :D

• Infinity Runner 53/56 - Ready
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 16/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Need For Speed - 29/31 - Ready

Got another plat ready :D

• Infinity Runner 53/56 - Ready
  • Rugby 15 Vita - 16/20
  • Rugby 15 Ps3 - 13/21
  • Need For Speed - 29/31 - Ready

That was fast :o, now get back to cooking Dragon Fin Soup :P.

So I started Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and am really enjoying it :). Back in the PS2 days I had played 2 and really liked it but didn't really play 1 (there was something wrong with my disc where the background was all black but the characters were normal).

So when I platted Kingdom Hearts 1 last year I realized how mediocre the game actually was, I was worried that nostalgia had clouded me to Kingdom Hearts 2 being good. Luckily it was not a case of Nostalgia and more a case of Square fixing all the bad game design in the first one and delivering a great sequel :)

I am going to attempt to make this my December 5th Disney game as well as a Plat Rain game :D

So I started Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and am really enjoying it :). Back in the PS2 days I had played 2 and really liked it but didn't really play 1 (there was something wrong with my disc where the background was all black but the characters were normal).

So when I platted Kingdom Hearts 1 last year I realized how mediocre the game actually was, I was worried that nostalgia had clouded me to Kingdom Hearts 2 being good. Luckily it was not a case of Nostalgia and more a case of Square fixing all the bad game design in the first one and delivering a great sequel :)

I am going to attempt to make this my December 5th Disney game as well as a Plat Rain game :D

Awesome, I'm going to do Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus for the Disney/ninja event :highfive:.

• Like 1

Best of luck to you, sir. I tried it and had some issues with Critical mode beating (spoiler boss) near the end. I am working a bit on it again, this time on Beginner mode. Just finished Timeless River.

Dragon-Archon, I have an update: The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) is now at 55%. Sorry if I didn't mention the platform. :(

Who else ran into a speed bump with the release of Fallout 4? I suppose I will have to take a break from it to finish the 10 base games first before continuing on Fallout.

Not me, cause I don't buy Bethesda games within the first 12 months of the release. After that the beta ends, glitches are patched, and the real version (GOTY edition) is released.

Self torture. RIP, Dragon.

Why?

Dragon-Archon, I have an update: The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) is now at 55%. Sorry if I didn't mention the platform. :(

Ok, I'll update it.

Update!

Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands - 98% (Plat Ready)

Ratchet and Clank 3 - 31%

I really should refrain from adding new games on the list, but it just... happens.

update:

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward 82% 30/33 Ready to Plat

Awesome, congrats :yay:.