Platinum Rain Day - Ended

My ps3 died, but I'm going to have it fixed by december. You can keep Pier Solar (which I just need to slippery minigame to rig) and BattleFantasia on my list, remove every other PS3 game. Now add RnC 2, RnC3 and R:Deadlocked as primed in the list. I blame Sir_Bee for making me wanna play the latter, saw the game on his card for a good week before I left PSNP. I should return here on January 1st to post when I'm done and to see who else finished this as well. Currently playing through Jak 2 (holy shit, this game is horrible) and STFU on the vita for this event.

Sorry to hear that, did you at least make back ups?

On plat rain days, would I make a separate post for each image, or One whole post containing each of them? 

One whole post with all the plats please, and add the platinum pictures from the trophy list too. That way we can put them in the OP without too much trouble.

And what more, i lost a few times to Wesker in the vulcano, but after someone joined my game a single rocket did it :D before that i shot dozens but didn't hurt him :blink::unsure:

@ Topic:

The next one ready for plat B)

Jak & Dexter 37/39 (91%)... just the final boss fight left... doesn't look to dificult to me :)

Nice, congrats :yay:.

The reason your rockets had no effect was because Wesker's weak point has a shield. So if you're attacking from the front, the weak point on his back is exposed and vice versa. 

I'm on my Insanity run for Mass Effect 2 right now

Trophy Progress - 83% (Both base and total)

Nice, I'll update the OP.

Got another one set dood:

Transistor- ready to plat

Congrats dood :yay:

Sorry to hear that, did you at least make back ups?

Ain't that one of the biggest advantages of being a Plus member? I got them all backed up. I'm going to fix my current system and doubt I'll lose anything, but it's all in the cloud regardless.

Forgot to supply you the percentages, they all look like more troll posts, I know. I'm even afraid to reply to you since wdjat was the last person to reply to this thread. :S

Ain't that one of the biggest advantages of being a Plus member? I got them all backed up. I'm going to fix my current system and doubt I'll lose anything, but it's all in the cloud regardless.

Forgot to supply you the percentages, they all look like more troll posts, I know. I'm even afraid to reply to you since wdjat was the last person to reply to this thread. :S

Awesome, that must be a relief. 

Am I that scary to reply to :huh:? Don't worry about the percentages, you can post them another time.

Awesome, that must be a relief. 

Am I that scary to reply to :huh:? Don't worry about the percentages, you can post them another time.

Nah, you clearly posted and reminded several times to make regular backups on the OP. Only retarded people would skip such an easy step. :P

Not you exactly, but prinny taking my crimes to public and making me ashamed for trolling. Pls not prinny, not again! :(

• Like 1

Nah, you clearly posted and reminded several times to make regular backups on the OP. Only retarded people would skip such an easy step. :P

Not you exactly, but prinny taking my crimes to public and making me ashamed for trolling. Pls not prinny, not again! :(

Lol, good to know my efforts weren't for nothing :D.

Ah ok.

• Like 2

The reason your rockets had no effect was because Wesker's weak point has a shield. So if you're attacking from the front, the weak point on his back is exposed and vice versa. 

No that ain't right because if was playing as Sheva :P As Wesker jumped after Chris I had to save him. By shooting Wesker in the back :D . But nontheless i think his weakness wasn't exposed before online play... but I really don't understand why this is :huh: ...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Oh Yuri it doesn't matter what you do because I'm always watching. Skynet is nothing compared to me dood :stalker:

• Like 2

No that ain't right because if was playing as Sheva :P As Wesker jumped after Chris I had to save him. By shooting Wesker in the back :D . But nontheless i think his weakness wasn't exposed before online play... but I really don't understand why this is :huh: ...

When I played the game, we had to attack simultaneously to kill him with the rocket launcher, because that shield would just shift between the weak points.

Oh Yuri it doesn't matter what you do because I'm always watching. Skynet is nothing compared to me dood :stalker:

Just when I thought things could not get any worse, you're introducing Prinny Terminators. Imagine the damage when those self-destruct dood :blink:.

• Like 1

When I played the game, we had to attack simultaneously to kill him with the rocket launcher, because that shield would just shift between the weak points.

Just when I thought things could not get any worse, you're introducing Prinny Terminators. Imagine the damage when those self-destruct dood :blink:.

With all those league takeover attempts Shogun was doing I had to step my defenses up, Prinny Terminators were pretty much a necessity dood

• Like 1

With all those league takeover attempts Shogun was doing I had to step my defenses up, Prinny Terminators were pretty much a necessity dood

Ah ok dood, still I don't think it's such a great idea to keep those walking nukes around your base of operations. All Shogun has to do is pretend to attack and the Prinny Terminators will self-destruct, blowing up the base in the process.

Ok, I was wondering why you didn't sign up the new account for the PRD.

It's all right, Dragon. I do admit that my last post was a tad long, so I'll keep this short - basically the list you have up and what mods need to be made.

• LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (98%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Vita) (92%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita) (98%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4) - 39/41 (91%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita) 39/41 (98%) - Ready to plat
  • Where The Wild Things Are 47/49 (97%) - ready to plat
  • Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (90%) - ready to plat
  • LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) 26/47 (48%) (I enjoyed the PS4 version but sadly I can't put that version on the list because I have to return it to Gamefly soon, but I did trade in FFX Remaster and Rayman Origins to Gamestop for a discount on the Vita version, which is easy to plat.)
  • The LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4) (55%) (Sent it back to Gamestop - the Rocks and Rolls Gold Manual in Flatbrush Gulch made me throw my controller across the room and that's a red flag that this game will take forever to get a plat, which will cut into my other games; never playing it again)
  • Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time (Pending) (I still haven't gotten around to finishing the Challenge Mode Run and getting that 10000 points in MBRH, but I'll try to make note of it before December - it's just not as big a priority as my other account takes top priority.)
  • Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (0%) (I'll get to playing it, had a lot of trouble getting through the first level on Legend so I plan on going through on Cadet and scoring all the weapons before I complete the difficulty challenges.)
  • LittleBigPlanet (64%) (This should NEVER have been on the list - I sent that game back to Gamestop in frustration; The LBP games are not going onto my new account or being touched ever again because chances are the game servers will be closed forever in the future[like all online games] so I don't want to have that stain on my record. Even without online, Acing the Story levels is a frustration exercise.)
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (2.5 Remix) (60.8%) (This isn't meant to be on the list either - I just don't see the point in continuing the trophy hunt on this account. I never got around to replaying the story so I could get the dreaded Adventurer trophies.)
  • Broken Age (0%) (I deleted this game off my drive because I discovered that I had downloaded the Vita version and my Vita doesn't have Cross Content installed so I couldn't play it on my PS3.)
  • Persona 4 Golden (34%) This still might be a possibility - I just have to get the courage and planning to get through the last two dungeons and then do a New Game Plus to... get Hardcore Risette Fan. *sigh* No point, but if I decided to plat it for my new account, I'll work on it like a boss.
  • Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch (0%) No point, haven't even gotten past the 1/3 mark in the story. Future project for the new account.
  • Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Will work on this soon, I just have to replay a level to get a bottle I missed)
  • Sly 2 Band of Thieves (Maybe a bonus game, maybe not)

I also plan on trading in more games - bought the Uncharted games on PS3 bundle but decided to return them as I don't really like Uncharted and shooter action games don't do it for me, especially with Ultra Hard difficulty trophies - and will let you know how it goes in an hour. ;)

Edited by Maphantom238

Count me in. I have 16 plats left until I reach my 100th. I'll be using this challenge as a kick to the ass to get that milestone. I made a quick list of games I might go for altought nothing is set in stone yet:

Amnesia: memories
Beyond two souls ps4
Final Fantasy Type 0
Haruhi Suzumiya no Tsuisou
Infamous: First Light
Resistance: burning skies
Sly cooper thief in time ps3
Sly cooper thief in time vita
Sonic's ultimate genesis collection
Styx
Super Exploding Zoo
Teslagrad
Thief ps3
Trine
Unwritten tales 2 ps3
unwritten tales 2 ps4
White Night
Xblaze code: embryo vita NA
Xblaze code: embryo ps3 NA
Xblaze code: embryo ps3 JP

Good for you - I still need to plat this game on this account, and I just finished Jurassic World's part. I said before, that game is a rental and I need to turn it in (along with the other copy I got because I have two Gamefly accounts by accident - I would keep them both but the first is under my parent's address so I can't.) :lol:

As for the Vita version, it's almost ready to plat. I am at 80% with three trophies left - the one with Mr. DNA(which I just bought), 100% completion and getting 2 billion studs in the bank, which will be the most boring part of the trophy hunt. Just have to mindlessly repeat the Jurassic World bonus level for 60 million studs a run, I'm only at 780 million right now. :S I plan on having the Mr. DNA trophy be the one I'll hold until the big event.

Right now, busy platinuming the PS4 version so I can return it to Gamefly and not get charged twice - I have to return the game by December 1st or my parents will get billed for a month's sub. Wish me luck!

PS: I have also bought the LEGO Movie Game for Vita. Hopefully it will be kinder than the PS4 version.

• Like 1

Time to give an update of my own: now that the Dragon Fin Soup guide has been finished, I'm working to plat Tales of Hearts R for trophy #6,000. After that I'll resume saving the plats again.

It's all right, Dragon. I do admit that my last post was a tad long, so I'll keep this short - basically the list you have up and what mods need to be made.

*snip*

Ok, updated the list in the OP.

Count me in. I have 16 plats left until I reach my 100th. I'll be using this challenge as a kick to the ass to get that milestone. I made a quick list of games I might go for altought nothing is set in stone yet:

*snip*

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Lego Jurassic World (PS3) ready to plat with 48/50 (98%) trophies :)

Nice, congrats :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

1.Bioshock infinite - 73% (64/81)
2. sims 3 -  91% (49/51) - platinum ready

3.fallout 3 -

Thats all I have ready , I was so overly optimistic thinking I could do all the tales games :P, forgot I have to work :(. but i have a lot of time of work for Christmas and a lot of days saved up that have to be used before the new year. so I am pretty sure i'll still have time to make it rain ^_^

• Like 1

Update from me but nothing major, just a bit of progress on a few. Completed the story on The Order which i really enjoyed and visually it is amazing!! Got the 100% trophy on GTA done so mainly just AWP which i have started on and i brought BTTF in place of Deadly Premonition. I should have GoT, BTTF and The Order ready in the next week or so. I may add a couple more plats in depending on how AWP goes!!

1.Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!

2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!
3. GTA IV - 39/66
4. Game of Thrones - 40/49 awaiting final episode
5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
6. Back To The Future (PS4)
7. The Order 1886 10/22
8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 16/51 may come out dependant on the challenge difficulty!
10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

• Like 1

Time to give an update of my own: now that the Dragon Fin Soup guide has been finished, I'm working to plat Tales of Hearts R for trophy #6,000. After that I'll resume saving the plats again.

I love the ToHR plat image!! Hope you enjoyed the game. Unfortunately, I can't take part in this event. I like going at my own very snail-like plat pace. Good luck to you and everyone! 

• Like 1

The LEGO Movie Videogame for Vita is not as hard to plat but the fact that you can't die or you have to start the level from the beginning is a kick in the pants. So right now I am just grinding out studs with the Indominus Rex in LEGO JW for Vita to get that dreaded Hold Onto Your Studs trophy before I go back in. Dragon, by the end of this day, I should have LEGO JW ready to plat.

I completed all the LEGO Movie levels, I just need to do all the time attacks(shudder) and get all the gold brick challenges done and then I can get that over with and trade in the game on New Years Day. Seriously, I love the LEGO Movie, but the games of it are SO painful to plat. (Cries)

After this, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus should be a cake to fill in. At least if you get a Game Over, the levels are short so you won't die a lot. Although I am sure there are more Murray Levels(there are only four vaults in the next two levels, so I bet two levels are tough challenges which will make me eat my words xD ) so please wish me luck.

EDIT: NVM, I have an update! LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) is ready to plat. (

Last trophy needed:

38Lacfa49.pngBuilding Blocks of Life: Do a LEGO Build with Mr. D.N.A.

The third trophy before this took 30 runs of the Jurassic World Bonus Level with all multipliers but it finally was worth it. I think I can handle getting the plat of this game on my other account. The grind of studs is the only tedious thing and getting all the collectibles is a bit tricky but I managed to do it. Only two more games to hit the required ten games for the PRD event! Woo to the Hoo! ^_^

Edited by Maphantom238
  • Like 1

Here's an update!

Games

1. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 5/32 Trophies (0%)
  2. The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  3. MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (0%)
  4. Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (0%)
  5. Smart As - 19/29 Trophies (0%)
  6. Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  8. Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  9. Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  10. Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  11. Quantum of Solace - 28/51 Trophies (42%)
  12. Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  13. Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  14. Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  3. Battlefield Bad Company - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  4. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  • Like 1

The LEGO Movie Videogame for Vita is not as hard to plat but the fact that you can't die or you have to start the level from the beginning is a kick in the pants. So right now I am just grinding out studs with the Indominus Rex in LEGO JW for Vita to get that dreaded Hold Onto Your Studs trophy before I go back in. Dragon, by the end of this day, I should have LEGO JW ready to plat.

I completed all the LEGO Movie levels, I just need to do all the time attacks(shudder) and get all the gold brick challenges done and then I can get that over with and trade in the game on New Years Day. Seriously, I love the LEGO Movie, but the games of it are SO painful to plat. (Cries)

After this, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus should be a cake to fill in. At least if you get a Game Over, the levels are short so you won't die a lot. Although I am sure there are more Murray Levels(there are only four vaults in the next two levels, so I bet two levels are tough challenges which will make me eat my words xD ) so please wish me luck.

EDIT: NVM, I have an update! LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) is ready to plat. (

Last trophy needed:

38Lacfa49.pngBuilding Blocks of Life: Do a LEGO Build with Mr. D.N.A.

The third trophy before this took 30 runs of the Jurassic World Bonus Level with all multipliers but it finally was worth it. I think I can handle getting the plat of this game on my other account. The grind of studs is the only tedious thing and getting all the collectibles is a bit tricky but I managed to do it. Only two more games to hit the required ten games for the PRD event! Woo to the Hoo! ^_^

I actually found the LEGO Movie game one of the easiest LEGO games to platinum.