Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Man oh man what a horrible dream I've just had! It was New Years Eve and I got caught up in an impropmptu street party and it wasn't until everyone started counting down to midnight that I remembered I was supposed to be at home ready to pop plats. I got home as fast as I could but when I got home I couldn't remember all the games I needed to plat and when I remembered them I couldn't find the discs. Even when I found the discs I couldn't remember what trophies I needed to get. Thankfully I woke up before it got any worse.

Luckily this would never happen in real life as I'm a bit of a hermit so I only leave the house for things like work, grocery shopping, doctor visit etc. All my physical games I need to pop are kept aside and if I need to know what trophy to pop, I just have open my iPad which I always keep beside me and go to PSNP which is the one website I keep permanently open on my iPad.

Wow, that was some hell of a dream...

Mass Effect 2 lined up and ready to go

EDIT: Mass Effect 1 also needs to be set as ready to go :ninja:

Nice congrats :yay:.

Next time I should stop channeling Ina Garten and saying "It's easy" when a game bites you in the rear end like an angry Siamese to remind you that getting a platinum that isn't some Telltales game IS NOT EASY. Some of the Ninjago stages have challenges that I failed immediately(like trying to avoid touching lava while riding a speeder bike that's got the controls of a drunk monkey :facepalm:) but I'm not bitter - actually, I completed the entire story and will work on the challenges in between my next trip to Gamestop (they're giving extra trade-in credit today) and finishing up LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 on my other account.

So it is looking like two Vita games(Ninjago and Sly 1) will be the last two gains for the PRD. I do not feel the desire to go back to Crack in Time to finish up that Challenge Mode run through. If I decide to plat Crack in Time, it'll be on my new account. But I do want to finish up my list for this event. Once 2016 is born, I will be shifting my sole attention to DetectiveCJ and posting in the forum under that name.

Ok, good luck with Ninjago and Sly 1.

Man oh man what a horrible dream I've just had! It was New Years Eve and I got caught up in an impropmptu street party and it wasn't until everyone started counting down to midnight that I remembered I was supposed to be at home ready to pop plats. I got home as fast as I could but when I got home I couldn't remember all the games I needed to plat and when I remembered them I couldn't find the discs. Even when I found the discs I couldn't remember what trophies I needed to get. Thankfully I woke up before it got any worse.

Luckily this would never happen in real life as I'm a bit of a hermit so I only leave the house for things like work, grocery shopping, doctor visit etc. All my physical games I need to pop are kept aside and if I need to know what trophy to pop, I just have open my iPad which I always keep beside me and go to PSNP which is the one website I keep permanently open on my iPad.

That sounds like a scary dream.

Lol, I'll add it to the list of cross-over events. 

Update for ya:

CoD Black Ops III - 81%

Magicka 2 - 97%

Nice, are any of those ready to plat?

Here is another quick update.

The Lego Movie Videogame (PS4)- 47/49.  Ready to plat

Murdered: Soul Suspect- 47/49. Ready to plat

Metro 2033 Redux- 48/50.  Ready to plat

Lego the Hobbit (PS4)- 38/40.  Ready to play

Update!!!

Broken Age 43/45 98%

Last trophy

12S18f506.pngMake Up for Some Hygiene Demerits

Smart As 27/29 91%

Last trophy

4S951729.pngPerfect Attendance

That makes 10 ready to go for January 1st!!!!!

WEEKEND UPDATE: 

MADDEN NFL 11 89%

Yay!

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - 24/26 - ready to plat

Just need to beat the Lemon Rocket level without losing a life, easy.

Time for a little update:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of memories 70%

Bound by flame 76%

Assassin's creed unity 55%

And i've chosen my last game which is

Final fantasy XIII-2 98%

And it's ready to plat

Awesome, nice work :yay:.

Wow, that was some hell of a dream...

Luckily, that never happens to me - I don't live in New York and I celebrate New Years by sitting at home and watching the ball drop on TV. Still, I'd better write down what Plats I need to pop before I forget, even though I have a great memory. ;)

To Dragon, Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin is coming along at 45% - working on getting all the collectibles so I can buy that last required character(a snake person, I don't know why they don't give you the collectible in an earlier stage) and then working on the extra challenges - I hate the one in Spinjago Chase with the fireworks because I ALWAYS get hit by them - I am not good at watching myself and running right into a bomb. :(

Also, really like your signature banner - what dragon is that? I swore I saw it before...

Edited by Maphantom238

To Dragon, Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin is coming along at 45% - working on getting all the collectibles so I can buy that last required character(a snake person, I don't know why they don't give you the collectible in an earlier stage) and then working on the extra challenges - I hate the one in Spinjago Chase with the fireworks because I ALWAYS get hit by them - I am not good at watching myself and running right into a bomb. :(

Also, really like your signature banner - what dragon is that? I swore I saw it before...

Ok, I'll add it to the OP.

Thnx :D. Not sure which dragon that is, I was searching for a picture and just stumbled upon it.

Yeah, Magicka 2 is.

Nice, congrats :yay:.

Delete inFamous Second Son from my list, please. Wanted to plat something (and will probably plat soon again 'cause I'm getting dangerously close to 5,000 trophies). Don't worry, I'll get the full 10 though. :D

Ok, removed it. Which plat are you going to get for that milestone?