Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Can I borrow your gun to the head pic, Lily? It would suit my mood right now - off topic, I bought two cards for EA Cash, redeemed them and downloaded the Sims 4 packs for cheap... and then Origin decided to be a slut and give me an error that made my Sims 4 game useless. And now it's reinstalling SLOOOOWLY. :shakefist:

Oh well, at least it gave me the nudge to get off my butt (or sit on it) and finish all those challenges for Shadow of Ronin.

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin ready to plat (98%; 33/35 trophs)

It also means I will start working on Sly Cooper. I can't believe a stupid bottle in a one-shot position is kicking my @$$. :(

soooo I know I said I was gunna play Fallout 4 but I'm having a lot of fun with that Rainbow moon. It sure is taking up a lot of my time. Here's an update for you guys. I'm sitting at 18 games RDY now.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  10%    7/51

Game of Thrones (PS3)  -  97%   47/49   RDY To PLAT

Rainbow Moon  -  62%   40/53

As I live in the US and will be celebrating thanksgiving I am happy to have an extra game day this week. Yay no work! My goal is to have Wolfenstein rdy and rainbow moon by the end of this week. Then I can finally devote all my time to Fallout 4. Unless som1 (cough) shana (cough) gets more plats then me. I might have to step up my game. Little does everyone know I have an ace up my sleeve I have yet to add to the list. LOL

In other news there's a pretty neat co op sale going on. I asked my buddy if he wanted to play Army of Two with me but if any1 wants to pick up a game or 2 from the sale that I don't have on my list I would be happy to play with you provided you have a mic. It's just to hard to play games with people and having to text messages back and forth while trying to play. Takes the fun out of it for me.

Edited by Fozzyabear

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin ready to plat (98%; 33/35 trophs)

It also means I will start working on Sly Cooper. I can't believe a stupid bottle in a one-shot position is kicking my @$$. :(

Nice, congrats :yay:. Can't you look for a video with all the bottle locations per level?

soooo I know I said I was gunna play Fallout 4 but I'm having a lot of fun with that Rainbow moon. It sure is taking up a lot of my time. Here's an update for you guys. I'm sitting at 18 games RDY now.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  10%    7/51

Game of Thrones (PS3)  -  97%   47/49   RDY To PLAT

Rainbow Moon  -  62%   40/53

As I live in the US and will be celebrating thanksgiving I am happy to have an extra game day this week. Yay no work! My goal is to have Wolfenstein rdy and rainbow moon by the end of this week. Then I can finally devote all my time to Fallout 4. Unless som1 (cough) shana (cough) gets more plats then me. I might have to step up my game. Little does everyone know I have an ace up my sleeve I have yet to add to the list. LOL

Congrats :yay:,  have fun with Thanksgiving. I wish EU had a holiday like that too.

Admit it, you're terribly scared Shana's going to overtake your platinum count :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hoping to have Lego Star Wars beat this week. It would be done sooner but this game isn't exactly user friendly. A wise man once said "the less clicks the better" and that holds true for this game. Why are there 4 different computers you can access ships from? Why doesn't it tell you what you need to unlock to unlock more levels? Why are the levels spread all over the map so you have to keep scrolling to find the one you need to work on? Why are there 10 guys that all look identical and do the exact same thing? Why, Why, Why, Why, Why?

Almost done it :(

I believe all the stormtroopers are clones mate, that's why they are identical to each other ;). Good luck though.

Well I know that but I mean it is the same character over and over and over which means I have to unlock 10 of the same character because reasons.

So sure the game has 70 or so characters but it really only has 10 and the rest are just different variations of that character. And I know that is kind of how it is in all Lego games but here it just stands out even more. Maybe I am just in a bad mood this week :P

Well I know that but I mean it is the same character over and over and over which means I have to unlock 10 of the same character because reasons.

So sure the game has 70 or so characters but it really only has 10 and the rest are just different variations of that character. And I know that is kind of how it is in all Lego games but here it just stands out even more. Maybe I am just in a bad mood this week :P

Well you could drop that and go back to Far Cry Classic dood :awesome:

I bet it's because of the Lego games. Maybe you need to play Persona 4 Golden again?

Or Star Ocean 4 :lol:.

• Like 1

How's Mugen Souls coming :|

I bet it's because of the Lego games. Maybe you need to play Persona 4 Golden again?

Or Star Ocean 4 :lol:.

I think I need to pick up the persona Dancing game :) Some light-hearted music might help me out :D

• Like 1

Can I borrow your gun to the head pic, Lily? It would suit my mood right now - off topic, I bought two cards for EA Cash, redeemed them and downloaded the Sims 4 packs for cheap... and then Origin decided to be a slut and give me an error that made my Sims 4 game useless. And now it's reinstalling SLOOOOWLY. :shakefist:

Lily?

LILY?

LIL<-----Y?!!?

Sure, Go ahead.

Update:

1. KZ Mercernary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (57/68) 78%

3. Saints Row: The third (79/81) 99% Ready to plat.

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (59/61) 97% Ready to plat.

6. Mortal Kombat X (56/61) 85%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

8. Minecraft (49/51) 97% Ready to plat.

9. Dead Space 3 (57/59) 89% Ready to plat.

10. Motorstorm RC (8/32) 11%

11. Payday The Heist (22/41) 40%

12. Dead Nation (28/41) 61%

Edited by mapachiniartaud

Tiny, but significant Update:

Resonance of Fate - 87% Yay, I've finally beaten Neverland! Now I can grind out the leftover 17 ranks of the Arena (which after Neverland means killing everything with minimum effort) and prep my 10th plat. And after that I'm finally going to drown myself in the ocean of stars.

Not sure if I'm going to exceed 10 plats, but we'll see.

Edited by NetEntity

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is LOCKED AND LOADED at 17/19.

Need to get on Bloodborne and MGS2.

Sadly, I may be busy the next couple weeks.

And I want MGS2 to be my 50th Platinum and 5000th trophy. That comes first to me, so I'll do my best.

Bloodborne's Defiled Chalice is tough, so I might come back to that after I finish the Old Hunters (And maybe I'll finish the game again for a bunch more Blood Echoes). Fortunately, I've already got all the Chalice Ingredients I need from New Game + and previous Chalice Dungeons, so I'll just ignore loot and go for the bosses. All I need is more Arcane Haze, and that's easy to get.

Congrats :yay:,  have fun with Thanksgiving. I wish EU had a holiday like that too.

Admit it, you're terribly scared Shana's going to overtake your platinum count :P.

I must not tell Lies. I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.

Harry Potter Quote

Quick update, 2 more plats ready. GoT and The Order both sorted. GTA is getting there, only 60 races until AWP hopefully pops, fingers crossed!!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!
  2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  3. GTA IV - 43/66
  4. Game of Thrones - 47/49 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  6. Back To The Future (PS4)
  7. The Order 1886 20/22 Plat Ready just shoot a mid air grenade left!
  8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
  9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 16/51 may come out depending on the challenge difficulty!
  10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!
  • Like 1

Games

1. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 11/32 Trophies (27%)
  2. The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  3. MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (3%)
  4. Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (10%)
  5. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 18/24 (68%)
  6. Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 22/51 Trophies (39%)
  8. Battlefield 3 - 6/39 Trophies (14%)
  9. Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  10. Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  11. Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  12. Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  13. Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  3. Battlefield Bad Company - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  4. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat  

I have to remove Smart As because of the final trophy on the list (Globe Trotter), I wont be able to get enough stars in time. So I replaced the game with R&C:FFA, I've had this game on my list for over a year, its time I finish it.

oh, it's been over a week... time for an update i guess.

• Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  • Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  • Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  • Goat Simulator (ready)
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  • Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PS3) (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PSV) (ready)
  • FLOWERS (ready)
  • ハーヴェストオーバーレイ (Harvest Overray) (ready)
  • 5人の恋プリンス~ヒミツの契約結婚~ (ready)
  • The Evil Within (finally ready... hope i'll never do that again)
  • Game of Thrones (PS4) (ready)
  • Uncharted 1: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 2: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 3: Remastered (ready)
  • デート・ア・ライブ 或守インストール (ready)
  • アブナイ☆恋の捜査室~Eternal Happiness~ (ready)
  • 蝶の毒 華の鎖~大正艶恋異聞~ (ready)
  • VOLUME (14% - not really as fun as i hoped, but oh well)
  • Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

oh, btw @dragon: should i just post the new stuff in the future? i just assumed for now, that it would be easier if you could just copy my whole list. your call! :)

Edited by dernop

Sly 1 is giving me grief due to one of the last levels where you have to make a bunch of precise jumps and then sneak past a ton of searchlights.  If worse comes to worst, I'll just pay a month of Gamefly and put one of the rental games in my Q on the list during December 12, like another LEGO game. I barely have enough to buy Disgaea 5 on Black Friday and I know I can't get 100% on that in a month and a half, if the Disgaea series is any indication.

IOW, I am probably going to have to remove the Sly series from the list. And I was doing so well too. Grrr! :shakefist:

Don't change the list until I am sure that I want to remove Sly 1 from the list - I'll give my answer if I can afford another game. My birthday is coming up so I'll probably get something.

PRD :platinum: #7: Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

1Lb1291f.png

Definitely the easiest PoP game so far, but also the one with the best graphics. Story is pretty meh and some things drag on too long.

Update:

1. KZ Mercernary (34/53) 60%

2. Battlefield 4 (57/68) 78%

3. Saints Row: The third (79/81) 99% Ready to plat.

4. NFS: Most Wanted (30/61) 40%

5. Aliens: Colonial Marines (59/61) 97% Ready to plat.

6. Mortal Kombat X (56/61) 85%

7. KZ Shadow Fall (36/47) 76%

8. Minecraft (49/51) 97% Ready to plat.

9. Dead Space 3 (57/59) 89% Ready to plat.

10. Motorstorm RC (8/32) 11%

11. Payday The Heist (22/41) 40%

12. Dead Nation (28/41) 61%

Tiny, but significant Update:

Resonance of Fate - 87% Yay, I've finally beaten Neverland! Now I can grind out the leftover 17 ranks of the Arena (which after Neverland means killing everything with minimum effort) and prep my 10th plat. And after that I'm finally going to drown myself in the ocean of stars.

Not sure if I'm going to exceed 10 plats, but we'll see.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is LOCKED AND LOADED at 17/19.

Need to get on Bloodborne and MGS2.

Sadly, I may be busy the next couple weeks.

And I want MGS2 to be my 50th Platinum and 5000th trophy. That comes first to me, so I'll do my best.

Bloodborne's Defiled Chalice is tough, so I might come back to that after I finish the Old Hunters (And maybe I'll finish the game again for a bunch more Blood Echoes). Fortunately, I've already got all the Chalice Ingredients I need from New Game + and previous Chalice Dungeons, so I'll just ignore loot and go for the bosses. All I need is more Arcane Haze, and that's easy to get.

Quick update, 2 more plats ready. GoT and The Order both sorted. GTA is getting there, only 60 races until AWP hopefully pops, fingers crossed!!!

1. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 49/51 Plat Ready just one enigma code to enter!
  2. Teslagrad 35/37 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  3. GTA IV - 43/66
  4. Game of Thrones - 47/49 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  5. Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 Plat Ready self explanatory!
  6. Back To The Future (PS4)
  7. The Order 1886 20/22 Plat Ready just shoot a mid air grenade left!
  8. Life is Strange 58/61 Plat Ready just an optional photo i missed to finish!
  9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 16/51 may come out depending on the challenge difficulty!
  10. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 49/73 Plat Ready just Corvette in the Wet trophy left!

Games

1. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 11/32 Trophies (27%)
  2. The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  3. MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (3%)
  4. Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (10%)
  5. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault - 18/24 (68%)
  6. Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 22/51 Trophies (39%)
  8. Battlefield 3 - 6/39 Trophies (14%)
  9. Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  10. Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  11. Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  12. Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  13. Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  3. Battlefield Bad Company - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  4. Quantum of Solace - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat  

I have to remove Smart As because of the final trophy on the list (Globe Trotter), I wont be able to get enough stars in time. So I replaced the game with R&C:FFA, I've had this game on my list for over a year, its time I finish it.

Update:

Lollipop Chainsaw 49/51 (97%) Ready to plat

Nice work with all the progress :yay:.

oh, it's been over a week... time for an update i guess.

• Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  • Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  • Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  • Goat Simulator (ready)
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  • Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PS3) (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PSV) (ready)
  • FLOWERS (ready)
  • ハーヴェストオーバーレイ (Harvest Overray) (ready)
  • 5人の恋プリンス~ヒミツの契約結婚~ (ready)
  • The Evil Within (finally ready... hope i'll never do that again)
  • Game of Thrones (PS4) (ready)
  • Uncharted 1: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 2: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 3: Remastered (ready)
  • デート・ア・ライブ 或守インストール (ready)
  • アブナイ☆恋の捜査室~Eternal Happiness~ (ready)
  • 蝶の毒 華の鎖~大正艶恋異聞~ (ready)
  • VOLUME (14% - not really as fun as i hoped, but oh well)
  • Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

oh, btw @dragon: should i just post the new stuff in the future? i just assumed for now, that it would be easier if you could just copy my whole list. your call! :)

Nice work, you've knocked Fozzyabear out of the first place and are now the one with the most plats ready to pop.

Yeah copy-pasting that list is much easier, so I prefer that.

I must not tell Lies. I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.I must not tell Lies.

Harry Potter Quote

I hope you've learned your lesson :P. Btw you're now second for Most Plats.

Sly 1 is giving me grief due to one of the last levels where you have to make a bunch of precise jumps and then sneak past a ton of searchlights.  If worse comes to worst, I'll just pay a month of Gamefly and put one of the rental games in my Q on the list during December 12, like another LEGO game. I barely have enough to buy Disgaea 5 on Black Friday and I know I can't get 100% on that in a month and a half, if the Disgaea series is any indication.

IOW, I am probably going to have to remove the Sly series from the list. And I was doing so well too. Grrr! :shakefist:

Don't change the list until I am sure that I want to remove Sly 1 from the list - I'll give my answer if I can afford another game. My birthday is coming up so I'll probably get something.

Don't give up so quickly, practice makes perfect. So did you find the last bottle?

Couldn't wait ... I did all mine on November 23.     :D

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade

Are you quitting this event?

• Like 3