Platinum Rain Day - Ended

There's a hell of a lot of data missing on the OP regarding peoples plat progress

I only update the OP when people post updates here, I don't go through all of their profiles. Also sometimes I'm not sure if people post updates, for example:

I finally got this mother fucker again in Final Fantasy 13-2 after feeding it to Sazh

180bce3a0f.jpg

That 13 trilogy is gonna get lined up soooooo fast now

Edited by Dragon-Archon

soooo I know I said I was gunna play Fallout 4 but I'm having a lot of fun with that Rainbow moon. It sure is taking up a lot of my time. Here's an update for you guys. I'm sitting at 18 games RDY now.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  10%    7/51

Game of Thrones (PS3)  -  97%   47/49   RDY To PLAT

Rainbow Moon  -  62%   40/53

As I live in the US and will be celebrating thanksgiving I am happy to have an extra game day this week. Yay no work! My goal is to have Wolfenstein rdy and rainbow moon by the end of this week. Then I can finally devote all my time to Fallout 4. Unless som1 (cough) shana (cough) gets more plats then me. I might have to step up my game. Little does everyone know I have an ace up my sleeve I have yet to add to the list. LOL

oh, it's been over a week... time for an update i guess.

• Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) (ready)
  • Tales from the Borderlands (PS3) (ready)
  • LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4) (ready)
  • Far Cry 4 (PS3) (ready)
  • Goat Simulator (ready)
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords (ready)
  • Back To The Future - The Game (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PS3) (ready)
  • WHITE ALBUM 2 (PSV) (ready)
  • FLOWERS (ready)
  • ハーヴェストオーバーレイ (Harvest Overray) (ready)
  • 5人の恋プリンス~ヒミツの契約結婚~ (ready)
  • The Evil Within (finally ready... hope i'll never do that again)
  • Game of Thrones (PS4) (ready)
  • Uncharted 1: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 2: Remastered (ready)
  • Uncharted 3: Remastered (ready)
  • デート・ア・ライブ 或守インストール (ready)
  • アブナイ☆恋の捜査室~Eternal Happiness~ (ready)
  • 蝶の毒 華の鎖~大正艶恋異聞~ (ready)
  • VOLUME (14% - not really as fun as i hoped, but oh well)
  • Game of Thrones (PS3) (0%)
  • LEGO Jurassic World (16%)

oh, btw @dragon: should i just post the new stuff in the future? i just assumed for now, that it would be easier if you could just copy my whole list. your call! :)

Uh oh. Things just got interesting. Looks like we are going to have a race to the finish. Loser gets fed to the dragon.  :popcorn:

• Like 1

Uh oh. Things just got interesting. Looks like we are going to have a race to the finish. Loser gets fed to the dragon.  :popcorn:

Time to set the mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJaMc_PCN8

No I mean literally missing as if somebody's gone to a previous version of the thread

b3f81ecfe1.png

Oops, my bad. I must've pasted the updated list over the spoiler BB code. Fixed it.

• Like 1

Update!

Resonance of Fate - 91% (Plat ready)

Aaand I'm done! Didn't think I'll be able to clean up the Arena in one day, but listening to the Berserk songs on a loop (namely, Sign) made me strangely... productive. And maybe a little crazier than usual. I'm a little sad that now everything truly completed. Don't really want to go. The many tiny sequel hooks everywhere are making this even worse.

And an update from me...

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%)

Left a fast gold in the beginning of chapter 6. Quick and fairly easy plat, if you can go over the challenges (I found them hard at first, but after a few tries I was able to get the gold, though - very close each time with only 2 exceptions :D)

That is number 12.

Also this adds a FPS to my list (which I was missing, MGS is third person so it does not count :D). Now I am wondering about an adventure - Broken Age or Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment.

Btw, I've started my hard playthrough of Vanquish but I doubt I will be able to beat those challenges before New Year's :D

Updating, but mostly just giving the percentages I didn't before:

RNC3 75% (ready)

RNC DL 76% (ready)

Jak II 91% (ready)

Pier Solar 75% (not yet ready)

BF 74% (not yet ready)

GeomWars3 97% (ready)

Guess I'll be doing Broken Shit (10%) and STFU (54%) for this event as well.

Next Update for next Game ready xD

Sleeping Dogs 49/51 just need one lockbox to collect (unfortunanetly it is in a locked up room :blink::facepalm: )

This game was fun to play, but the freezes in the last days were no fun at all :(

My hopes rises that i might get two other games done at this pace :D

The To-Do List isn't up to date so i copy my progress up to now so you can copy it Dragon :)

Ready for Plat (alphabetical order):

1. Dead Space 3: 49/51 (97%). (I have "Awakened" now, so soon i even go for 100%)

2. Jak & Dexter - The Precursor Legacy: 37/39 (91%)

3. Medal of Honor - Frontline: 44/46 (91%)

4. Ni no Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch: 32/34 (91%)

5. Resident Evil 5: 49/51 (98%). (Might go for 100% but not sure because of MP trophies)

6. Shift 2 -  Unleashed: 39/41 (97%). (With the Plat i also go to 100%)

7. Sleeping Dogs: 49/51 (99%)

8. Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: 46/48 (91%)

9. Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves: 46/48 (91%)

10. Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception: 53/55 (91%)

Still in Progress:

11. Dante's Inferno: 15/43 (24%)

12. Darksiders: 30/43 (70%)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Update!

Resonance of Fate - 91% (Plat ready)

Aaand I'm done! Didn't think I'll be able to clean up the Arena in one day, but listening to the Berserk songs on a loop (namely, Sign) made me strangely... productive. And maybe a little crazier than usual. I'm a little sad that now everything truly completed. Don't really want to go. The many tiny sequel hooks everywhere are making this even worse.

And an update from me...

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4) - 49/51 (91%)

Left a fast gold in the beginning of chapter 6. Quick and fairly easy plat, if you can go over the challenges (I found them hard at first, but after a few tries I was able to get the gold, though - very close each time with only 2 exceptions :D)

That is number 12.

Also this adds a FPS to my list (which I was missing, MGS is third person so it does not count :D). Now I am wondering about an adventure - Broken Age or Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment.

Btw, I've started my hard playthrough of Vanquish but I doubt I will be able to beat those challenges before New Year's :D

Updating, but mostly just giving the percentages I didn't before:

RNC3 75% (ready)

RNC DL 76% (ready)

Jak II 91% (ready)

Pier Solar 75% (not yet ready)

BF 74% (not yet ready)

GeomWars3 97% (ready)

Guess I'll be doing Broken Shit (10%) and STFU (54%) for this event as well.

Next Update for next Game ready xD

Sleeping Dogs 49/51 just need one lockbox to collect (unfortunanetly it is in a locked up room :blink::facepalm: )

This game was fun to play, but the freezes in the last days were no fun at all :(

My hopes rises that i might get two other games done at this pace :D

The To-Do List isn't up to date so i copy my progress up to now so you can copy it Dragon :)

Ready for Plat (alphabetical order):

1. Dead Space 3: 49/51 (97%). I have "Awakened" now, so soon i even go for 100%)

2. Jak & Dexter: 37/39 (91%)

3. Medal of Honor: Frontline 44/46 (91%)

4. Ni no Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch: 32/34 (91%)

5. Resident Evil 5: 49/51 (98%). Might go for 100% but sure because of MP trophies

6. Shift 2 -  Unleashed: 39/41 (97%). With the Plat i also go to 100%

7. Sleeping Dogs: 49/51 (99%)

8. Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: 46/48 (91%)

9. Uncharted 2 - Among Thieves: 46/48 (91%)

10. Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception: 53/55 (91%)

Still in Progress:

11. Dante's Inferno: 15/43 (24%)

12. Darksiders: 30/43 (70%)

Just a minor update, Bloodborne is now ready to both plat and 100% with 38/40 trophies.

Updated the OP.

Some things came up and I won't have time to participate. Please take me out of this contest, thanks.

Ok, removed you.

Well I'll B, LOOKS like Ima have a fight on my hands. Excellent.. Here's a quick update ( and I'll make sure I'm back in the top spot by Sunday). And everyone remember, you still have to pop the plats you say you have rdy in 1 day, not 3.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  85%  40/51

Rainbow Moon  -  74%   43/53   This game is such a time suck, which is why I don't have any other plats rdy for this week yet.

MAY THE BEST PRINNY WIN!!!!!!

Dragon, you want help updating the list? I know you don't manually update it yourself, but I'll more than likely be avaiable this night, so I can check every profile listed and report the updates like I did with the person that stalked me.

You have a stalker? LOL

Dragon, you want help updating the list? I know you don't manually update it yourself, but I'll more than likely be avaiable this night, so I can check every profile listed and report the updates like I did with the person that stalked me.

Sure go ahead, but you do know there are around 80 participants, right?

If you check my forum profile everyday, you gonna constantly see some names popping there like Victor-Reznove.

Reznove is still active? So what, I'm not good enough to stalk anymore :|. That hurts my feelings :P.

Well I'll B, LOOKS like Ima have a fight on my hands. Excellent.. Here's a quick update ( and I'll make sure I'm back in the top spot by Sunday). And everyone remember, you still have to pop the plats you say you have rdy in 1 day, not 3.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood  -  85%  40/51

Rainbow Moon  -  74%   43/53   This game is such a time suck, which is why I don't have any other plats rdy for this week yet.

MAY THE BEST PRINNY WIN!!!!!!

Time to get my popcorn ready and place some bets :popcorn:.

My first real update I suppose...

1. Okami HD (Ready)

2. Persona 4: Golden (Ready)

3. Tales From The Borderlands (Ready)

4. Uncharted Remastered (Ready)

5. Uncharted 2 Remastered (Ready)

6. Broken Age (Speedrun and one other thing)

7. Uncharted 3 Remastered (Not Started)

8. Until Dawn (Not Started)

9. Wolfenstein Old Blood (Not Started)

10. Steins;Gate (Not Started)

A bit revised from last time, but I narrowed it down to the 10 most likely to be finished. If I have enough time, I'll be going for a couple of others as I originally planned.

Edited by USFOODSMaN

Another update, not far from the last one, but today was a productive evening, since outside is pouring like its the end of the world, so going outside was out of the question :D So I bought three easy games and the results are in (and I need a brake from Vanquish, this game can cost me a controller soon :D)

So... number 13 and 14 are:

SkyScrappers (PS4) - 21/23 (96%)

Goosebumps: The Game (PS4) - 39/41 (97%)

Not only those two are easy, but they are short and quick, if you are careful with the guides :D

I also have Kick-Ass 2 prepared so expect another update soon :)