Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

From that thumb nail, her outfit looks like a red catwoman.

Damn I absolutely love Persona 5's UI. It's obscenely appealing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why Update Station affected even this :/

But damn, that's some crazy big requirement...

It's not that bad. Just remember, for the Xbox One, Halo Collection requires 80GB. So, it could always be worse.

It doesn't sound that high for me. But I guess people with mostly digital games can see it as a problem.

If your biggest PS4 title is 30GB DRIVECLUB simply because of update, 20GB is quite an amount for a game you get physical =D

It's not that bad. Just remember, for the Xbox One, Halo Collection requires 80GB. So, it could always be worse.

It's expect from big AAA titles :awesome:

you need over 20GB space on your HDD to play Persona 5 on PS4.Cqi84MKUIAEH99Q.jpg

Okay, retracing my statement. FF0 also somehow took 25GB and I (obviously :awesome:) had a physical version, so I guess it's more common.

I do wonder how much Bloodborne is going to take if big weeb games take over 20 gigs.

If your biggest PS4 title is 30GB DRIVECLUB simply because of update, 20GB is quite an amount for a game you get physical =D

It's expect from big AAA titles :awesome:

from someone with quite a lot of AAA games, 20GB isn't that big at all.

50GB is pretty much the norm, though with DLCs some can go up to 70. For example, DOOM was 48GB initially if I remember correctly, going up to 63GB with all the updates (and DLC), and will probably grow bigger as more DLC gets released for that game.

Edited by jaehyun1009

from someone with quite a lot of AAA games, 20GB isn't that big at all.

50GB is pretty much the norm, though with DLCs some can go up to 70. For example, DOOM was 48GB initially if I remember correctly, going up to 63GB with all the updates (and DLC), and will probably grow bigger as more DLC gets released for that game.

Yea, as most people probably know, I hardly play any AAA games and as I said, my biggest PS4 space eater is DRIVECLUB with 30GBs.

Most of my content does not get over 10GBs so 20GB was a bit surprising for me :D

Yea, as most people probably know, I hardly play any AAA games and as I said, my biggest PS4 space eater is DRIVECLUB with 30GBs.

Most of my content does not get over 10GBs so 20GB was a bit surprising for me :D

if that's the situation then I can see why you think that.

well, just giving a heads up if you ever decide to play a triple A game. (good chance FFXV will take up at least 40GB, if you're ever going to play that)

I expect FFXV in 60GBs category. I can see possible patches as very valid...

Plus, DLCs.

I read somewhere (don't quote me, because I can't remember where, but it was somewhere on Reddit) that it's gonna be 40 or 45GB.

I for one need to invest in a 2TB HDD soon, because 500GB only fits around 20 games. And as it stands, I own around 200 PS4 games. -sigh- First world problems.