Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Some of the 20th Anniversary CD songs have been "leaked" (I'm only putting a couple songs in this post):

Don't know how Atlus feels about these being up on YT, considering they're not necessarily spoilers or anything. Here's hoping they stay up forever and ever though. I have been waiting for the full version of "Last Surprise" since the second trailer came out, finally hearing it actually made my day. :)

Some of the 20th Anniversary CD songs have been "leaked" (I'm only putting a couple songs in this post):

Don't know how Atlus feels about these being up on YT, considering they're not necessarily spoilers or anything. Here's hoping they stay up forever and ever though. I have been waiting for the full version of "Last Surprise" since the second trailer came out, finally hearing it actually made my day. :)

Well, this isn't about being spoiler, this is about breaking the TOS =D

And losing money obviously. If the songs are available, there is no need to buy the CDs =D

If they were that quick taking down an unboxing video, I can see these getting taken down even faster. Like Satoshi said, if people have free access to the songs before release, it would deter people from purchasing the soundtrack.

Guess the two of you were right, because now those songs along with the rest of the channel that posted them has disappeared. Atlus usually doesn't seem to care about the OST after the game has been out for a couple weeks or so (I noticed that with P4DAN) so hopefully they come back eventually.

Oh, and the ending to the game has already been leaked onto Tumblr (I won't link it don't worry) as well. I haven't watched it myself (I care about Persona too much) but the ending being leaked only two days before the game is out to the general public really is something.

• Like 1

Guess the two of you were right, because now those songs along with the rest of the channel that posted them has disappeared. Atlus usually doesn't seem to care about the OST after the game has been out for a couple weeks or so (I noticed that with P4DAN) so hopefully they come back eventually.

Japanese or Western DAN?

Oh, and the ending to the game has already been leaked onto Tumblr (I won't link it don't worry) as well. I haven't watched it myself (I care about Persona too much) but the ending being leaked only two days before the game is out to the general public really is something.

Well, it IS only 80 hours game. So imo it could be finished in 2-3 days.

Here's an interesting read

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/persona-5-spoilers-atlus-vows-delete-any-plot-details-social-media-555759

I guess that's good of Atlus, I'd still away from social media though just to be extra safe

They did the same for P4 Ultimax and ultimately (yea, I had to), they gave up within month or so.

I see the trophy list is out, anyone speaking Japanese here that can roughly translate these?

So I did the google translate thing, and the one trophy that stood out to me was that there's another "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy for hearing 250 navigational lines. Sadness.

Edit: actually, switching between the P5 and P4G trophy lists, there looks like there's a lot of overlap. "Hear 250 navigation lines" "999 damage" "go all out 50 times" "100 enemy weaknesses"  that sort of thing. 

Edited by Elyther

So I did the google translate thing, and the one trophy that stood out to me was that there's another "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophy for hearing 250 navigational lines. Sadness

I guess I'll have to look out for this one AGAIN, probably in my first playthrough. At least it doesn't look like a bronze trophy this time around.