Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Oh man, I want this game so much!! February 14 is far away :(.

It is, but just think... it'll be the funnest Valentine's day in the history of the known universe. For that alone, it's well worth waiting for.

And, it gives me time to start Persona 4 Golden. :D

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

Def Buying in Japan, Maybe I can get a cheap PS3 at Hard Off and play it on the boat. Can't see why not, I took a ps3 to PNG and played world at war and demons souls.

My Japanese is pretty bad but I should be ok, I finished Soul Hackers and Devil summoner just fine in Kanji and those SMT games where like almost 20 years ago.

CrMmWayUkAIWBMt.jpg

His smiling face. :o

If only you could go full narcissist and date yourself in this game, the protag is my true waifu. <3 I think I'll settle for Makoto, Haru, or Anne though. Oh, and Morgana is adorable imo.

Anyway, has anyone seen Daybreakers yet? It looks like it gives a teeny bit of background on the characters and why they're thieves, but not a whole lot else.

Edited by Waffles
  • Like 1

Persona 5 got a 39/40 in Famitsu. That's a high score (although I guess some will be mad it's not a perfect score). Also, the game takes 80 hours to beat.

So, in the end it did not get 40... I see, not enough Futaba, that must be it :awesome:

(It's actually good they don't rate English version, since that would get 29, because no JP voices :awesome:)

Still, only 80 hours? That's pretty small amount...

So, basically it's as good as FF XIII and just a little worse than FF XIII-2... Ok, Famitsu. ;)

Raito-chan cute => 10 10 10 10, makes sense =D

I wouldn't take Famitsu's review seriously, I mean if my memory serves me right, they gave Persona 4 35/40 

Original or Golden? =D

In vanilla's case, it's pretty valid score actually. Because people expected real Persona, not happy go lucky Persona =D

If Golden, then yea, that is a bit low considering all the upgrades.

But Famitsu is the only creditable source for weeb games. If you can't trust Fami-chan, you can't trust anyone =D

I wouldn't take Famitsu's review seriously, I mean if my memory serves me right, they gave Persona 4 35/40 

Not many people take Famitsu reviews seriously these days, not in the West and not in Japan. Even Resident Evil 6 got a 39/40 from them and we all know what a crowd-pleaser that was.

That being said, I'm pretty sure P5 will be a good game, perhaps not "1-point-short-of-absolute-perfection" good, but we'll see.

Persona 5 PS4 vs PS3, PS4 version runs at 60fps, more at: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1275424

CrzRk1zWgAASpUj.jpgCrzRlBCWYAAqvds.jpg

Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two screenshots. The game look beautiful on both. I wasn't expecting much difference anyway since it's a PS3 game first and foremost. The 60fps is cool though.

• Like 2

Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two screenshots. The game look beautiful on both. I wasn't expecting much difference anyway since it's a PS3 game first and foremost. The 60fps is cool though.

Shit, the PS3 version looks better :/

PS4 version is way too colorful...

I wouldn't necessarily say that the PS3 version looks better but I see next to no difference between them. The fact that the PS4 version runs at 60fps is awesome and definitely makes it the preferred version now :).

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but nowhere in the Gematsu or Dualshockers articles does it mention that the PS4 version runs at 60 FPS, it's just 1080p instead of 720p. Some are using the fact that the trailers on YouTube are running the PS4 version and are 1080p 60 FPS as confirmation that that's the framerate the game will have, but tons of 30 FPS games have had YouTube trailers at 60 FPS, so it looks like the OP just made it all up. That and the game doesn't look 60 FPS at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but nowhere in the Gematsu or Dualshockers articles does it mention that the PS4 version runs at 60 FPS, it's just 1080p instead of 720p. Some are using the fact that the trailers on YouTube are running the PS4 version and are 1080p 60 FPS as confirmation that that's the framerate the game will have, but tons of 30 FPS games have had YouTube trailers at 60 FPS, so it looks like the OP just made it all up. That and the game doesn't look 60 FPS at all.

Hmm, well I already pre-ordered the PS4's Collector's Edition anyway so I'll just wait and see what I get :P.

Not like it needed to be 60 fps in the first place, so I'm not disappointed. :P