Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Doesn't mean Sega can't slap an occasional amount of sense into Atlus?

Yea, pretty much.

And even so, I wouldn't count on SEGA. Considering they still haven't brought PSO2 here, they hardly know what fans actually want.

People will buy P5 because it's Persona, regardless of dual-audio absence so, cash flow working, SEGA is not going to care.

That good, eh?

It's censored and butchered. 

Dunno how it plays, but reading about it, this is how it seemed to me.

Believe it or not, but I used to only play games with the dub. I was a fool back then. :P You've taught me well over these past few years. I'm now a firm believer of sub > dub. :D I can still appreciate a good dub, but for the most part, I'll go with the original Japanese. It just fits the characters way better. I've always gone with sub for anime, so I don't know why it was different for games. :hmm:

I think the core group of English VA's that do a lot of Japanese games (particularly Atlus games) are quite talented and their performances have helped shape the personalities of many of my favorite characters in any medium.  I don't mind subs if there isn't a dub, but being able to fully immerse myself in an experience instead of having to focus on the text helps me get more out of a game's story and characters.  JMO though.

I also got some DLC with the 20th anniversary edition... costumes, avatars which I can't use and a theme. For some reason, the theme I got is nowhere to be seen on YouTube, so I uploaded it myself. It's pretty cool I must say :D

It looks similar to the JP themes available just with the whole cast, in other words... the only theme with Futaba-tan, therefore, best one. :awesome:

Not sure if those have the BG, though.

Apparently themes on one account are available on all accounts as long as the account with the theme is the primary account for the PS4 (according to the internet).

Well, time for my Japanese account to become my PS4's primary account...

It's not about primary account, it's about account having the PS4 as primary =D

It's like other content from different region PSNs, make your PS4 primary for that account and you can play anything =)

I've been abusing the glorious JP themes for some time =D

Who wants to see complete P5? :awesome:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274663613

Okay, the Japanese does not seem to be that complicated...

Damn you, Japan, making me want it in proper language xDD

Anzu is Lovers, expected, I guess.

Lol, Morgana is pretty much MC with all the talk :D Guess it won't matter that Jun is not speaking much =D

Well, while it is mainly PS3 game, they are going to push PS4 now that it is on it.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Who wants to see complete P5? :awesome:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274663613

Okay, the Japanese does not seem to be that complicated...

Damn you, Japan, making me want it in proper language xDD

Anzu is Lovers, expected, I guess.

Well, while it is mainly PS3 game, they are going to push PS4 now that it is on it.

I still get that they have to have push on ps4 goodies and stuff but every people doesn't get on what I saying or one part of the motto in gaming that it has to be fair of giving out special as well putting it on ps3. Doesn't make even sense if that console has special parts of the ps4 whille ps3 doesn't which is why I don't get how most people are fine with that choice especially if any company worked so hard on developing it, ps3 owners needs the special goodies as well.

Getting freaking tired of missing out of companies putting special bonuses on the best new thing when consoles part but not putting ps3 parts as well where every people thinks that everyone doesn't play ps3 anymore but everyone still plays it and companies needs to make things balance and put the bonuses on ps3 already which that makes me bunkers that they don't balance things out at all still.

Same goes to Odin sphere. At least that game vita and ps3 has a theme to buy on the people's screen's but both of them don't got avatars where ps4 has that which again that doesn't make sense that ps4 has that but not ps3 and vita none so ever. Plain ridiculous

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I still get that they have to have push on ps4 goodies and stuff but every people doesn't get on what I saying or one part of the motto in gaming that it has to be fair of giving out special as well putting it on ps3. Doesn't make even sense if that console has special parts of the ps4 whille ps3 doesn't which is why I don't get how most people are fine with that choice especially if any company worked so hard on developing it, ps3 owners needs the special goodies as well.

I mean, we ARE still talking about western release, right?

I'm pretty sure we already talked about this. West already pretty much forgot about PS3.

I mean, we ARE still talking about western release, right?

I'm pretty sure we already talked about this. West already pretty much forgot about PS3.

Yeah I mean right now we're talking about the western release and that ain't really true. Where why I still see some content that ps3 still release games on ps3? If they forget about ps3 or perhaps vita someday which mostly it'll happen then this year both of them won't have any games to release then people have to buy ps4 right now which most people will get mad that they prefer to play their own consoles instead of buying that exact console.

Overall just because something new comes out that all companies want to focus on that console only, it does not mean that they can't share the love to put the good on ps3 and vita special bonuses as well especially companies developes the game so good that they have to get the bonuses on there as well. I know it's reality kicking in to this but it would be so better than not doing this at all. Same goes whenever ps5 comes out whatever how long it would take that to release and they won't put any special bonuses on there and mostly people will complain that they don't got the bonuses on the ps4 while ps5 got my it the same way how ps3 doesn't got it as well, etc.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Yeah I mean right now we're talking about the western release and that ain't really true. Where why I still see some content that ps3 still release games on ps3? If they forget about ps3 or perhaps vita someday which mostly it'll happen then this year both of them won't have any games to release then people have to buy ps4 right now which most people will get mad that they prefer to play their own consoles instead of buying that exact console.

Overall just because something new comes out that all companies want to focus on that console only, it does not mean that they can't share the love to put the good on ps3 and vita special bonuses as well especially companies developes the game so good that they have to get the bonuses on there as well. I know it's reality kicking in to this but it would be so better than not doing this at all. Same goes whenever ps5 comes out whatever how long it would take that to release and they won't put any special bonuses on there and mostly people will complain that they don't got the bonuses on the ps4 while ps5 got my it the same way how ps3 doesn't got it as well, etc.

Well, for all we know, Vita has been forgotten the year after release.

In Japan, both Vita and PS3 are strong so if you want bonuses, you need to go there.

West is all about newest power. that's always been the case. No point in expecting something else.

And frankly, most players do not care about the bonuses. They get the game and that's all.