Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I'm seemingly one of the few people who has never had a problem getting the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy to pop. I've played two different versions of the game, and I got the trophy on the first playthrough of each. I'm hoping my good fortune carries over to Persona 5. :P

Hardcore Futaba Fan, I'm sold. :awesome:

It's already a million times better than being a Hardcore Risette Fan. xD  

Edited by Undead Wolf

I'm seemingly one of the few people who has never had a problem getting the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy to pop. I've played two different versions of the game, and I got the trophy on the first playthrough of each. I'm hoping my good fortune carries over to Persona 5. :P

It's already a million times better than being a Hardcore Risette Fan. xD  

I didn't have a problem either.  My first run was before I began trophy hunting so didn't even look at a trophy list prior to playing.  My second run was after and Hardcore Risette popped about halfway through.  Not sure what all the fuss is about - bring it on, Futaba.

I didn't have a problem either.  My first run was before I began trophy hunting so didn't even look at a trophy list prior to playing.  My second run was after and Hardcore Risette popped about halfway through.  Not sure what all the fuss is about - bring it on, Futaba.

My thoughts exactly. I found that I was really paranoid when I was going for the trophy both times, mainly because of how many people were saying it was by far the hardest trophy in the game, but it ended up popping well before I had exhausted all of the lines I could think of. I would say that I'm not worried about Fubata's trophy, but knowing me, I'll probably be stressing over it until the moment it pops. :P

My thoughts exactly. I found that I was really paranoid when I was going for the trophy both times, mainly because of how many people were saying it was by far the hardest trophy in the game, but it ended up popping well before I had exhausted all of the lines I could think of. I would say that I'm not worried about Fubata's trophy, but knowing me, I'll probably be stressing over it until the moment it pops. :P

Don't be stressed, enjoy Aoi Yuuki!

Oh wait... :|

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You are importing? :awesome:

It's better than admitting the fact that we will not be able to hear her sweet voice until Xeliot uploads playthrough on YT =D

Oh, I see what you mean now. Well I won't be enjoying Aoi Yuuki's heavenly voice anytime soon, but she will be valentine at least. ;)

Wait... we are getting the Japanese voices, right!? :blink:

So, can we have japanese voices with subs? I mean in the NA/EU versions. Anybody knows?

Oh, I see what you mean now. Well I won't be enjoying Aoi Yuuki's heavenly voice anytime soon, but she will be valentine at least. ;)

The only way to know on the language options (which have been an option a while in other games) is get the NA/EU versions, which is 5 months off.

The only way to know on the language options (which have been an option a while in other games) is get the NA/EU versions, which is 5 months off.

Hard to believe the information isn't there. I'll have to look into it.

If SEGA wants to add something that would make Persona a better game, that would be it =P

So, can we have japanese voices with subs? I mean in the NA/EU versions. Anybody knows?

Nope.

Because Atlus USA:

Of course we are not.

Atlus USA is Atlus USA.

I thought I made it enough obvious by being angry on this thread =D

I mean, there are literally 2 pages of Atlus USA's BS on this thread =D

I asked Xeliot to record his JP playthrough (I would import the JP version but I want the bag + Morgana from western LE) so we could at least have that.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Hard to believe the information isn't there. I'll have to look into it.

If SEGA wants to add something that would make Persona a better game, that would be it =P

Are Sega connected to Atlus though? I also meant games like the Tales series, amongst others.

You never know what could change in the meantime. I can think of Atlus games that have both Japanese and English at once though. Not off the top of my head though.

Of course we are not.

Atlus USA is Atlus USA.

Now that you mention it, I do remember reading about this. :P I guess it comes as no surprise as you could only use the English voices in P4G as well. I was hoping that Atlus would change their mind and include them. I mean I really don't see any good reason as to why they aren't included as an option, even if they just added it as DLC. Hell, I'd even pay extra for them if I had to. -_-

I asked Xeliot to record his JP playthrough (I would import the JP version but I want the bag + Morgana from western LE) so we could at least have that.

Let's hope Xeliot pulls through for us then. :D I was sure that you would be importing. I mean English voices!? You're better than that!  xD I guess that I can understand though. The western LE is pretty sweet.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Are Sega connected to Atlus though? I also meant games like the Tales series, amongst others.

Lulz, SEGA owns Atlus since 2014 =D

You never know what could change in the meantime. I can think of Atlus games that have both Japanese and English at once though. Not off the top of my head though.

In case of Atlus USA, I know.

NOTHING is going to change.

I can think of Atlus games that have both Japanese and English at once though. Not off the top of my head though.

Not SMTs, that is the most important fact.

Their games with Japanese voices (literally super small portion) are Vanillaware ones. Without Vani, there wouldn't be any.

Now that you mention it, I do remember reading about this. :P I guess it comes as no surprise as you could only use the English voices in P4G as well. I was hoping that Atlus would change their mind and include them. I mean I really don't see any good reason as to why they aren't included as an option, even if they just added it as DLC. Hell, I'd even pay extra for them if I had to. -_-

DUB MASTER RACE!

Atlus USA is not going to change.

They are 'working' on it.

But we all know that equals 'F U, weebs, we are not doing that shit! But we are going to look good in eyes of glorious dub race so let's tweet about it!'

I was sure that you would be importing. I mean English voices!? You're better than that!  

I am, as always, I'm playing mute :awesome:

I guess that I can understand though. The western LE is pretty sweet.

Yea, if the bag wasn't there, I would already have the game xD

Lulz, SEGA owns Atlus since 2014 =D

Which means that Sega (who seem to be decent on subs) may make them change their tune.

In case of Atlus USA, I know.

NOTHING is going to change.

Who says that ATLUS has to be the one to change?

Not SMTs, that is the most important fact.

Their games with Japanese voices (literally super small portion) are Vanillaware ones. Without Vani, there wouldn't be any.

And Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

Which means that Sega (who seem to be decent on subs) may make them change their tune.

Who says that ATLUS has to be the one to change?

Atlus is independent part of SEGA.

SEGA has no control over Atlus IPs.

And Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

Oh yea... this... 

The only pleasant feature of the localized game.

DUB MASTER RACE!

Atlus USA is not going to change.

They are 'working' on it.

But we all know that equals 'F U, weebs, we are not doing that shit! But we are going to look good in eyes of glorious dub race so let's tweet about it!'

You know, I thought we had progressed enough to the point where Japanese games released in the west includes both English and Japanese voices as the standard, but apparently Atlus didn't get the memo. -_-

I am, as always, I'm playing mute :awesome:

But how will you listen to that awesome soundtrack? :o

You know, I thought we had progressed enough to the point where Japanese games released in the west includes both English and Japanese voices as the standard, but apparently Atlus didn't get the memo. -_-

Of course they did not. It's Atlus USA.

But how will you listen to that awesome soundtrack? :o

Mute voices =D

Though... bad news, Xeliot decided to not purchase the Japanese version :( 

Maybe it's my turn? :awesome:

For her? :awesome:

a14e89b82451c23e5424436bd0f3a9b2.jpg

That reminds me of my dilemma... 

To plat P5 on 25.2 or 27.3...

• Like 1

Mute voices =D

Ah, fair enough. I forgot game usually have the option to change the volume of voices individually. :P

Though... bad news, Xeliot decided to not purchase the Japanese version :(

Maybe it's my turn? :awesome:

For her? :awesome:

a14e89b82451c23e5424436bd0f3a9b2.jpg

Dammit! We were counting on you, Xeliot! :(

You know you want to. Follow your dreams. :awesome:

I mean how could you say no to her? xD

That reminds me of my dilemma... 

To plat P5 on 25.2 or 27.3...

This is lost on me. :P

• Like 1

Ah, fair enough. I forgot game usually have the option to change the volume of voices individually. :P

Ts, ts, ts, you are not well versed in dub ignorance yet, my friend :awesome:

You know you want to. Follow your dreams. :awesome:

I mean how could you say no to her? xD

If like... 4 people share their money with me, I wouldn't mind :awesome:

This is lost on me. :P

25.2 - HanaKana's birthday

27.3 - Aoi-chan's birthday 

:awesome:

Ts, ts, ts, you are not well versed in dub ignorance yet, my friend :awesome:

Believe it or not, but I used to only play games with the dub. I was a fool back then. :P You've taught me well over these past few years. I'm now a firm believer of sub > dub. :D I can still appreciate a good dub, but for the most part, I'll go with the original Japanese. It just fits the characters way better. I've always gone with sub for anime, so I don't know why it was different for games. :hmm:

If like... 4 people share their money with me, I wouldn't mind :awesome:

Someone get this man a Kickstarter campaign! xD

25.2 - HanaKana's birthday

27.3 - Aoi-chan's birthday 

:awesome:

I had a feeling that it was going to be something like that. xD

Edited by Undead Wolf

Believe it or not, but I used to only play games with the dub. I was a fool back then. :P You've taught me well over these past few years. I'm now a firm believer of sub > dub. :D I can still appreciate a good dub, but for the most part, I'll go with the original Japanese. It just fits the characters way better. I've always gone with sub for anime, so I don't know why it was different for games. :hmm:

My teachings have borne fruit!

I'm proud of you! :D

Someone get this man a Kickstarter campaign! xD

OH YEA! :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1