Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Adding onto this, I found an interesting video that compares the English voice actress to the Japanese one.

I'm thankful the English voice actor doesn't sound as much like Kyoko from Danganronpa as I was expecting her too. It sucks when characters sound the same because I find it hard telling them apart. :P

• Like 2

Adding onto this, I found an interesting video that compares the English voice actress to the Japanese one.

I'm thankful the English voice actor doesn't sound as much like Kyoko from Danganronpa as I was expecting her too. It sucks when characters sound the same because I find it hard telling them apart. :P

No matter how she sounds...

Nana Mizuki is Nana Mizuki :D

I like both the English and Japanese voice. Here's hoping the other voices are just as good.

I fail to understand the hate surrounding the dub. The voices are fitting. 

I think most reasonable people agree that Atlus does a great job with their dubs even if they would rather play with subs. Those offended are definitely in the (very) vocal minority.

I love Morgana's voice <3

I remember people freaking out about Morgana's English voice a while ago. After watching that, I can't say I get the hate. I quite like it. Despite what others think of it, I don't think anyone can argue that Teddie has a better voice. :giggle:

The person who voices Morgana also voices Aoi from Danganronpa and Fie from Trails of Cold Steel. I can definitely hear the similarities. No complaints from me. ^_^

I remember people freaking out about Morgana's English voice a while ago. After watching that, I can't say I get the hate. I quite like it. Despite what others think of it, I don't think anyone can argue that Teddie has a better voice. :giggle:

The person who voices Morgana also voices Aoi from Danganronpa and Fie from Trails of Cold Steel. I can definitely hear the similarities. No complaints from me. ^_^

I like the voice too, but I was expecting cat puns. 

I love Morgana's voice <3

Morgana's voice is cool. But I was watching the video, and at 0:15 what she says is interesting.

"My appearance might have changed, but I'm STILL an admirable human." Does this mean that something happened, and Morgana was human originally?

I knew something was missing! xD I don't know what would be worse, cat puns or "-nya" added onto the end of every sentence. I think I'm okay with neither. :P

Lol, I bet the Japanese version has "-nya" at the end of every sentence.

Morgana's voice is cool. But I was watching the video, and at 0:15 what she says is interesting.

"My appearance might have changed, but I'm STILL an admirable human." Does this mean that something happened, and Morgana was human originally?

I wouldn't be surprised. Teddie also had his changes.

I wouldn't be surprised. Teddie also had his changes.

True, Teddie did start as one thing, and gained a human form through "special training" after a certain time (if anyone has a calendar of P4 events, that would help work out how many months he did it after), but this seems different. Mostly because Morgana seems like an early protagonist.

True, Teddie did start as one thing, and gained a human form through "special training" after a certain time (if anyone has a calendar of P4 events, that would help work out how many months he did it after), but this seems different. Mostly because Morgana seems like an early protagonist.

I'm sure her past will be revealed at some point in the game. She has a persona, so it's going to be interesting.

I'm sure her past will be revealed at some point in the game. She has a persona, so it's going to be interesting.

True, the Social Link system (which is part of EVERY Persona game) is back I think. Which means learning about everyone, including your party.

...What if there is an option for a relationship with Morgana, which means you can become a crazy cat guy...