Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about this picture I find hilarious. xD

ipHrxdH.png

Agreed, the fact that the second table is not aligned with shujinkou's one is ultra disturbing.

:awesome:

Anyway.

L O L

O

L

And... screw you, western influence!

Maybe it's the Aiya dish of this game? :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Agreed, the fact that the second table is not aligned with shujinkou's one is ultra disturbing.

Of course! How didn't I see it before!? xD

That's a very good point. I didn't even think of that. I don't think I'd have to courage to eat something that big, let alone the knowledge and diligence. :P

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about this picture I find hilarious. xD

*snip*

Anyway.

L O L

O

L

Of course! How didn't I see it before!? xD

That's a very good point. I didn't even think of that. I don't think I'd have to courage to eat something that big, let alone the knowledge and diligence. :P

You better train hard then :awesome:

Hahaha, I love this  :lol:

You begin to suspect that your burger is a portal to the Fat (? :P)  Dimension.

• Like 2

Damn, that's dangerously close to what it is o.o

FUUUUUU, I don't want west in my weeb games :awesome:

I thought it was a little funny. The fast food place is called Hwy 55 they are primarily located in the southern United States, their headquarters is right down the road from me. They are kind of a 50s themed burger & shake shop. I know they have locations in the Middle East, but no idea about other countries over seas. 

ipHrxdH.png

Is nobody gonna say anything about how tiny that beverage is .. then again I'm just comparing the drink to what he's eating.. lmao.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

ipHrxdH.png

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512, I know what I'll be doing on rainy days. 

You begin to suspect that your burger is a portal to the Fat (? :P)  Dimension.

Lol, I liked that meat dimension line in P4 :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

That's a new difficulty setting for people who think that HARD is not hard enough ;)

Oh really? Haha, that's pretty sweet. :D I'm not sure how hard Persona 5 is, but I know Persona 4 Golden was easier compared to the earlier Persona games. More challenge is always welcome! :)

There's probably no way it would happen, but more trophies for beating the game on this new difficulty would be cool. :P

There's probably no way it would happen, but more trophies for beating the game on this new difficulty would be cool.  :P

That would be pretty cool. I always thought it was a shame that there were no difficulty-related trophies in Persona 4 Golden.

They can easily do that because they know we're going to buy it anyway :awesome:.

Edited by LucasV9991