Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I'd rather prefer a Persona 5-2 instead of P5 Arena.

Now the real question is:

Will Persona 5 surpass Persona 3 in terms of music and story?

We'll find out on February 14th. The wait is killing me and trying to avoid any spoilers is no easy task.

We knew it was coming. That doesn't mean I'm any more prepared for it though. :|

I don't know if I can put myself through the horror again. It's Persona though, so I'm obligated to get it. -_-

That would be pretty cool. I always thought it was a shame that there were no difficulty-related trophies in Persona 4 Golden.

For sure. It gives us Persona fanatics another reason to play through the game again as well. Not that we needed one, but still. :giggle:

For sure. It gives us Persona fanatics another reason to play through the game again as well. Not that we needed one, but still. :giggle:

Lol, exactly. I played through the games multiple times anyway but it would be even cooler to be rewarded with extra trophies for that :awesome:.

We really need a P1-P3 re-release on the Vita.

Yeah, too bad that will most likely not happen (sounds stupid when I type that, of course it won't happen  -_-). I think they will eventually release P3 and P4 on PS4 but we'll never see anything from P1 and P2 again :(.  

Yeah, too bad that will most likely not happen (sounds stupid when I type that, of course it won't happen  -_-). I think they will eventually release P3 and P4 on PS4 but we'll never see anything from P1 and P2 again :(.  

Then we riot :awesome:.

This. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!!! Give this man a job at Atlus. :D

Sure, I'd love to get a job at Atlus. Maybe I should ask some people at the Illuminati to pull some strings :awesome:.

• Like 2

Sure, I'd love to get a job at Atlus. Maybe I should ask some people at the Illuminati to pull some strings :awesome:.

Once those strings get pulled, don't forget about Vita remakes of the Digital Devil Sagas...and bring the Devil Survivor remakes over from the 3DS too.  Not asking too much, am I?  ;)

Nothing because you know you want all of those yourself as well :awesome:.

Damn, you found me out :|.

Hehe, poor old Dragon would already be on his last legs after mentioning Vita. That would just be the final nail in the coffin. :giggle:

What are you talking about, of course I'd add the option to switch between Japanese voices.

So do you know how much will be for DLC?

Well like I said, they are only looking into the possibility of having it as DLC. It's not set in stone yet. It would kind of be a shitty move to charge for it though, especially since there are many other games that have the Japanese voices either in the base game or as free DLC.

• Like 1