You have been flagged - GT 5

homean82
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hi everyone, it's my first post in this forum and i'm sorry for my bad english.

This morning i watch my first page and i see this news.

So, you can explain me how it's happened?

What's the "process" to explain my reasons? I can to know who indicate my name?

Thanks for all.

It usually means that someone has reported you on that game for having trophies that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner.  I played GT5 a long time ago on an old account so not entirely familiar enough with the game to advise which trophies may have been reported but we have some eagle eyed members here who will take a look.

As far as I know, there isn't currently a dispute function so either topics are made or you can PM mods.  Topics usually get locked though.

• Like 1

Probably because you got most of the trophies before you made a psn on your ps3 which resulted in missing timestamps. Either that or someone is just mad that you got the GT5 plat and they are griefing you over it.

I'd doubt it would be the missing timestamps that have resulted in the flag as that issue is common knowledge, but you never know. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure what's going on but your plat time is: 42years..

This might be because of timestamps but also why you achieved the platinum before :bronze: Dream drifter?

2vwemmt.png

...am I not seeing the same thing?

Feb 2011 comes way before Dec 2011...

-----------------------

Wouldn't the answer lie in whether or not the trophies with missing time stamps had to be earned after the trophies with dates?

Waiting for a mod would basically be the same as messaging them at this point. I don't think any will be around for a few more hours at least.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 3

...am I not seeing the same thing?

Feb 2011 comes way before Dec 2011...

-----------------------

Wouldn't the answer lie in whether or not the trophies with missing time stamps had to be earned after the trophies with dates?

Waiting for a mod would basically be the same as messaging them at this point. I don't think any will be around for a few more hours at least.

In the screenshots trophies are from first achieved tp last achieved. I can understand having timestamps trophies after plat but the trophy unlocked on February should be before and not after.

In the screenshots trophies are from first achieved tp last achieved. I can understand having timestamps trophies after plat but the trophy unlocked on February should be before and not after.

Yeah I'm not so sure you can trust the Order (date) options here when looking at those trophies. 

If you look at my CoD MW3 list I have missing time stamps and it tells you that I took 42 years for some trophies. It also lists that I earned trophies in July after earning trophies in August of the same year.

I'm sure if I got the platinum in the game (which I could do if I cared about the last 3 missions for the MP trophies) it would show out of order BECAUSE of the missing time stamps.

I checked out too - and there was nothing suspicious for my eyes. Played GT5 myself, not platinum'd, but seems legit to me.

Missing time stamps can't be helped, but as you seem honest, this will be solved in no time and you get to continue trophy hunting. 

Welcome aboard btw! :) Too bad your first posts had to be like this, but I'm sure you like it here! :D

It IS before, not after. Feb is 2nd month of year, dec the 12th...

• Like 2

That's messed up because of the missing timestamps, you can't simply order the trophies by date earned in this case, because it will bug the order.

Now i've many trophies earned in 41/42 years..... boh :blink:

Ya, that's what happen when you start earning trophies before signing in to PSN, since that's the date the system returns for a "null" value or something (I to have like 10 trophies without timestamps.. nothing to worry about).

And from what I saw, it's legit, since all of the present timestamps seam correct (there's a lot of ways to clear the game, so the trophy unlock can be in a lot of different paths), and both trophies that did require online were done after the account was creating and way before the servers closed.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

Trophies with missing time stamps are listed after trophies with time stamps when you change the list order to date.

He has missing timestamps, doesn't mean he cheated so I'm unsure if that's the exact reason he was reported. I don't have access to cheater reports so I can't say, but like y'all have been saying, someone with access to that area should let you know.

Oh yeah, the reason it says 42 years is because the default date value for either PSN or this site (I forgot which) is 1973 or something like that, and "no timestamp" is valued at that default/null value :P

• Like 1