Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Jak III

Taking Him Down                                                  

41L855e0b.png

Destroy Final Boss             

• Like 1

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time

18L72cb03.png

My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot
                                                                           Score 10,000 points on My Blaster Runs Hot.

(I hated this trophy so very much...)

• Like 3

A New Challenger Appears
Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time

18L72cb03.png

My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot
                                                                           Score 10,000 points on My Blaster Runs Hot.

(I hated this trophy so very much...)

I had a few sessions of trying to get this. I'd get up to 9000 or 8000 and then after that it's a roller coaster ride of scores. Still no luck on it though.

Edited by squirrelmaize
  • Like 1

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

L0249eb.png

6S108fe0.png7S41d2d6.png48S7d4f39.png30S8bb917.png8Sdf606a.png45S5d7f8f.png

46S638e08.png32Sd620f1.png9Sa0902b.png

Escaped New York
Complete Chapter 5. 

A Bridge Too Far

Complete Chapter 6. 

Tech Collector

Collect half of the Tech Orbs. 

Boom!

Use the Bomb Takedown to kill 2 enemies. 

There You Are!

Complete Chapter 7. 

Shielded from Harm

Purchase all Shield Upgrades. 

Mask Collector

Collect half of the Masks. 

Out Cold

Stun 3 enemies at once with a Radial Stun Blast. 

Windy Passage

Complete Chapter 8. 

Edited by Serge
  • Like 1