Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

It's kinda hard to see but i got the

S645e26.png

"hurt me more!" trophy

Never knew you could shock people with the "MK  II/III"  so now im just running around shocking frog units on act 5

• Like 2

I had a few sessions of trying to get this. I'd get up to 9000 or 8000 and then after that it's a roller coaster ride of scores. Still no luck on it though.

I was stuck at about 8500 then I lowered the games difficulty and got it in about 4 or 5 tries, some people think lowering the difficulty doesn't help but it sure as hell did for me.

Call of Duty:Ghosts for PS4

2Lc4a613.png

Ghost Stories

Escape. Complete "Ghost Stories" on any difficulty.

(One of the first trophies I've earned for the PS4,sniff... I feel so sentimental right now.)