Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

The Old Monk boss fight from Demon's Souls... one of the coolest bosses ever IMO. People can invade your games, even when they place a blue eye stone to help people, and be the boss! :o And it has a unique item for beating someone as the boss. Cool sound track as well! ^^

This is another track from Warhawk for PS1. This is from one of the last levels. You fly around in the dark, fighting your way to the top to the final face off against the boss of this game. The game is pretty sweet in how many cool endings the game has and sometimes ways to beat a level. One early death is for example that the evil boss laughs so much at your death that he chokes on some food and dies. lol This last level has many ways to beat the game, one is to simply fly into the enemy and by that destroy them, but also yourself. You save the world, but you died. If you take too long to kill it, the place you're at will be bombed and you die and you don't save the die but everyone else "wins", might be some war though. If you don't kill it the right way, many people die etc etc! :D

Another track from Vagrant Story, probably one of the more intense fights in the game! :)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy TA - Unavoidable Destiny

FFTA always reminds me of this one girl... haha Played that game quite a lot... I do however prefer the soundtrack of the original PS1 game...

But I think his best work is on Vagrant Story...

He did a good job on the FFXII soundtrack as well, even if it was one of the weakest soundtracks in the main series entry up to that date, it certainly has been the best since.

^ Just to combine favorite track from FF with the Hitoshi Sakimoto theme. ;)

f****** you made me start listening to the FFV ost. o.o'

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

FFCC has such a great soundtrack! :)

Because someone got me to listen to FFV earlier today, which really hurt for some reason (childhood I guess)... :\

And why not another Battle on the Big Bridge, the actual fight, with Gilgamesh. :) I love how the song just plays throughout the entire time on the bridge, doesn't change when entering a battle! ^^

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Going with the Batman tracks...

Pretty sure Tim Follin worked on this one. :)

Some more Genesis goodies:

Dragon's Fury/Devil Crash, a pretty intense pinball game, same composer as M.U.S.H.A.!

The Shinobi series has some cool tracks, this one from Shinobi III is one of them! :)

Nightmare Circus, you've probably not heard about the game, but this track is pretty sweet.

Edited by MMDE

This one really gets to me, it places me at a certain time and location when I was little playing this game. I remember playing the card game with the shop keeper for a long time, they actually have a couple of very rare cards!

Anyway, that was a time long ago for me. I think the summer 15 and a half years ago!

Final Fantasy VII is way worse at getting me to feel so bad... :\ Not only is it longer ago and what feels like a totally different life, but it also reminds me of certain friends etc. urgh Not linking any of it's music. lol

But here we go, another one that reminds me of a time long ago...

That's my favorite game along with it's sibling in that series, and it's not by Nintendo, but by Capcom... xD

Speaking about Nintendo...

And some more Nintendo....

By far the most under appreciated track on that soundtrack IMO!

• Like 3

:jaymon: Oh my god I'm not alone on this planet! One of my favourites when I was little. I lost count of how many times I beat this game.

Haha...

I've not played the game all that much. I actually uploaded that video though. ;p I know the game is fun, but yeah, the soundtrack, especially that track is great.

Which reminds me about more goodies by that composer, or I'm fairly certain it's the same composer... Yup, my memory didn't fail me, and I was so nice as to add the composer to the description of the video. xD

And this one I've actually played through several times... this is not my best run by far, but it's what I got recorded...

The following one is from perhaps the first game I ever beat (I'm not sure, because I played video games before I even remember it):

It's still in top 5 or so platforming games I've ever played, and this track captures the game so well! :)

I said I wasn't going to do a track from this game earlier, but here's a nice version of it that I think really captures the right mood!

Edited by MMDE

This one really gets to me, it places me at a certain time and location when I was little playing this game. I remember playing the card game with the shop keeper for a long time, they actually have a couple of very rare cards!

Anyway, that was a time long ago for me. I think the summer 15 and a half years ago!

awww.. this brings back memories... time indeed flies by fast... this game's ending will always be one of my most memorable gaming moment in my life...

anywayyyy.... one of my fave character theme...

see you Mystic Maya on AA6 ^_^

• Like 1