Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Finally received my Megadimension copy today!!! So excited to start this, any quick tips or stuff to watch out for? (@ bladesoframen & walter-kun, or others who has completed it)

Well, I posted my trophy route for teh first playthrough on http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34630-standard-neptunia-trophies/page-3#entry894952, but in general, ignore hidden treasures on your first run because they don't carry over to your next playthrough, go for Ascension end first, and grind for cards in an effecitve manner for you (still thinking about better methods). If you want help in any specific task, just ask, and I should be able to help.

Edit, forgot to mention, you should spam Formation Skills early on, because they aren't very useful endgame.

As for the guide for the game, I've been quite lazy about it, sorry about that Walter. I'll try to do more tonight....

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Well, I posted my trophy route for teh first playthrough on http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34630-standard-neptunia-trophies/page-3#entry894952, but in general, ignore hidden treasures on your first run because they don't carry over to your next playthrough, go for Ascension end first, and grind for cards in an effecitve manner for you (still thinking about better methods). If you want help in any specific task, just ask, and I should be able to help.

Edit, forgot to mention, you should spam Formation Skills early on, because they aren't very useful endgame.

As for the guide for the game, I've been quite lazy about it, sorry about that Walter. I'll try to do more tonight....

It's alright. It's given me a chance to do some edits of my own and to be fair, I still need to upload those Neplunker videos. I may have to redo them because it'd honestly be easier to record them properly than go into ShareFactory and weed out the relevant parts of 15 minute recordings. >_>

Also, I got linked to page 2 because of the subforum creation and noticed this:

I guess that would be a nice addition. I wonder if someone is that much of a fan to complete 25 seperate lists  :hmm:

Looks like that'll actually happen now. :awesome:

Though for the record, it's 34 lists now. This series is insane. >_>

• Like 1

Sign me up, I've platinumed every game outside of VII.

-Hyperdimension Neptunia

-Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

-Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2

-Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

-Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3

For those that care, ignoring certain super annoying parts like translating godly and sucky games or adding Neplunker videos, I believe the content of the guide is mostly done. (Not sure if Walter agrees with me or not) I'll try my best to get my side of things done before the European launch.

Finally received my Megadimension copy today!!! So excited to start this, any quick tips or stuff to watch out for? (@ bladesoframen & walter-kun, or others who has completed it)

I forgot to mention earlier, if you're going for a quick plat and trying to translate the disc development stuff, beware of the questionable translations. There is a Level 4 Blue chip needed in certain Godly games that Google Translate translates as Synthesis, but in game, it is called Combined. I don't know about you, but I don't believe Shiren the Wanderer and Atelier Rorona are not called combined games. Another example is a L2 Red Chip called Auto-map dungeon, when the translation from google was Automatically Generated Dungeon (again for Shiren the Wanderer). That is all I ran into so far, but I don't doubt that there are more. (Admittedly some of these attributes are inherited from previous translations, but you should still be cautious)

Edited by bladesoframen

I forgot to mention earlier, if you're going for a quick plat and trying to translate the disc development stuff, beware of the questionable translations. There is a Level 4 Blue chip needed in certain Godly games that Google Translate translates as Synthesis, but in game, it is called Combined. I don't know about you, but I don't believe Shiren the Wanderer and Atelier Rorona are not called combined games. Another example is a L2 Red Chip called Auto-map dungeon, when the translation from google was Automatically Generated Dungeon (again for Shiren the Wanderer). That is all I ran into so far, but I don't doubt that there are more. (Admittedly some of these attributes are inherited from previous translations, but you should still be cautious)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind once I work toward the discs!

The game is so fun so far, hope you all get and play your copies soon!

I only have 1 platinum trohpy in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3

Sign me up, I've platinumed every game outside of VII.

-Hyperdimension Neptunia

-Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

-Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2

-Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

-Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 3

awesome

Single game that took platinum was Neptunia U

Welcome to the list boyz!

I guess I'm a MEGAfan. HDN VII isn't here yet.  :(

Added!

Checked all retail stores here and none seems to have Nep VII for preorder so i just preordered it from amazon and it says it will be arriving at my place at the 16th or 17th which means i have to wait even longer to play nep VII

Really? Nep VII is the only one they stocked here on release. It even came earlier as a buddy of mine got the game today already :shakefist:

Checked all retail stores here and none seems to have Nep VII for preorder so i just preordered it from amazon and it says it will be arriving at my place at the 16th or 17th which means i have to wait even longer to play nep VII

That's just first set date. It usually comes earlier. I had something similar with Lost Song. Something like coming 7 days after release date and it only took 2 days =D

I preordered my limited edition from the IF website itself, and they shipped it to me very fast. Next time you want an HDN game you can't find in stores I recommend getting it from them.

I preordered my limited edition from the IF website itself, and they shipped it to me very fast. Next time you want an HDN game you can't find in stores I recommend getting it from them.

I wouldn't say "super fast" I just got mine shipped today, which is like 2 days before the initial release. Not to mention that for EU buyers, they overprice their stuff by not providing the same currency rates. It's a complete bullshit policy.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

Really? Nep VII is the only one they stocked here on release. It even came earlier as a buddy of mine got the game today already :shakefist:

Lucky buddy of yours i do remember getting some games 1-2 days before their release aswell. Also yeah gamestop for example doesn't even got Nep ViI in their database.

That's just first set date. It usually comes earlier. I had something similar with Lost Song. Something like coming 7 days after release date and it only took 2 days =D

Yeah i hope so too. But even then if it should come at 16th or 17th it wouldn't be too much longer of a wait so i'm sure i'll manage to endure the extra wait.

I wouldn't say "super fast" I just got mine shipped today, which is like 2 days before the initial release. Not to mention that for EU buyers, they overprice their stuff by not providing the same currency rates. It's a complete bullshit policy.

Oh :blink:  well that sucks. I guess I just got lucky this time. It was my first time ordering a limited edition and overall was a positive experience for me.