Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Just platinumed Mega Nep VII. i didn't realize it until i only had 5 or 6 trophies left so i couldn't do anything to fix it, but the plat was almost my 1337th trophy :( . 1338 is close enough i guess.

You can update me to 5 plats, since I platted Hyperdevotion Noire today. ;) Thanks. :)

Man, that game was getting on my nerves. The game at its core is a fine spin-off for sure, but that grind was killing me. Feels good to have completed it though. :D

Both updated!

• 2 weeks later...

Which is the easier platinum to get, Mk2 or Victory?

It's been a while since I played them, but I believe it was Victory, cause Mk2 have you manage shares and lily ranks to get each ending. I think some of the endings are stackables (Make multiple saves after certain point and just go for the end you want, I don't remember now, it's been a while xD), It's not hard just annoying. But I remember doing 1 play-through for each ending (cause I wanted my gallery complete). Victory can be done in 2 play-throughs and it has its basic nep trophy set(100-hit, 100000 damage, max lily ranks with everyone, etc).

Edit: just remembered, Victory is also where we first use scouts.

I've completed Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U, that makes me superfan again :D

Finally got some time to play and finished MDNVII, I'm an ultrafan again  :) . Time to celebrate with pudding!!

Updated.

It has been made! 

I added in a new bonus category for those who completed the Sega vs game. However i'm not going through everyones lists - so if you completed it, just post that you'd like to get added.

• Like 2

Updated.

It has been made!

I added in a new bonus category for those who completed the Sega vs game. However i'm not going through everyones lists - so if you completed it, just post that you'd like to get added.

Yay! :D

I like the design. :)

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

It's been a while since I have been here but I have now 8 games with platinum. I am hoping on continuing playing the series after I finish my current game.

Games so far completed

• Hyperdimension Neptunia (original trilogy)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia (ReBirth trilogy)
  • Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U
  • Hyperdevotion Noire

Thank you

• Like 1